Michaelwaev

Michaelwaev

Student
Sep 1, 2020
I'm really thinking about going somewhere elses than the UK for my last one, someone be a luvvy and name me some, I'd prefer some without the emotional tests because I'm literally that low in my life but I'd really like someone who could assisit me with suicide

Reactions: it's_all_a_game
J

Joplin

May 2, 2021
Hi Michaelwaev

I am so sorry you feeling so bad and looking for assisted euthanasia. Unfortunately it is not that simple though :( I live in one of the countries where it is legal, even for mental health reasons but it is very tough to get that approved (I have tried!). They first need to prove you are beyond help and you would need years of "evidence" that nobody can save you. This would include medical interventions, substance abuse rehabilitation (if necessary - if you drink or use drugs), other psychotherapy etc etc. It would also be even more difficult if you were not a resident so you would first need to find a way to live in said country.

I hope you find what you are looking for either way. I wish there was an easier alternative but sadly not. Good luck x

• Aww..
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Ame, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and 3 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Reactions: Michaelwaev
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
It's very hard to be accepted but according to Wikipedia, these countries allow assisted suicide:

"Canada, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Spain, Switzerland, Germany, parts of the United States (California, Colorado, Hawaii, Maine, Montana, New Jersey, Oregon, Vermont, Washington and Washington, D.C.) and Australia (Tasmania, Victoria and Western Australia)"

Source:

I read that Portugal is also working on legalising euthanasia this year.

• Hugs
Reactions: Buffy5120 and WornOutLife
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
New Zealand is also legalising Euthanasia at the end of this year. I wish the UK would allow it though, as it would be nice to have an option at least. Instead people just have to suffer. I would probably never get accepted though. I think some countries (I may be wrong) only allow it for terminal patients but others like Holland I think are the most accepting.

Reactions: BlankUser
Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
my country!

Reactions: BlankUser
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
It's very hard to be accepted but according to Wikipedia, these countries allow assisted suicide:

"Canada, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Spain, Switzerland, Germany, parts of the United States (California, Colorado, Hawaii, Maine, Montana, New Jersey, Oregon, Vermont, Washington and Washington, D.C.) and Australia (Tasmania, Victoria and Western Australia)"

Source:

In Germany only partly. N is still illegal and the law has not passed yet. They often criminalize who help people to die. Hopefully our new government will implement a new liberal law.

• Hugs
Reactions: BlankUser and WornOutLife
B

Buffy5120

Death is vital
Mar 19, 2020
I'm really thinking about going somewhere elses than the UK for my last one, someone be a luvvy and name me some, I'd prefer some without the emotional tests because I'm literally that low in my life but I'd really like someone who could assisit me with suicide
If you have a physical illness they will accept you. If you bring up mental they wont. I know 2 people who got accepted

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
If you have a physical illness they will accept you. If you bring up mental they wont. I know 2 people who got accepted
I think this depends on the country but it is still hard.

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Saudi Arabia . The vast majority of the 9/11 hijackers were of that nationality and sponsored by Saudi money .

the US regime invaded Afghanistan and Iraq instead

the saudis will definitely hook you up with an explosive vest or a Boeing, they've done it quite well in the past

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Michaelwaev