S

Saddaisy

Student
May 16, 2020
Anyone else get even more depressed thinking about what your life could have been If certain things didn't happen? I can think of 5 major things over the past 19 years that are like that.
1. Best friend died
2.developed severe insomnia (2 hours a night)
3.got a terrible chronic condition
4.job turned to &:&?
5.partner ripped my heart out when he cheated with an ugly man looking beast hoe.

I'd learned to live with 1 and 2 was getting better before 3-5 happened. But there's no getting better with 3-5 so I'm just hoping people will hold on to memories

at least the people who liked (maybe 5) everyone else Can get over it bc they caused it. (Partly... nothing caused 1 and 3).

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Deleted member 17331, _Minsk and 7 others
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
If certain things didnt happend my life would be great, from my point of view. It makes me very depressed when i remember and realize its all gone and will never be that way again.

Im sorry for troubles you went through as well. Life sure can suck

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Fedrea, not-2-b-the-answer, Deleted member 17331 and 1 other person
dysfunctional

dysfunctional

Arcanist
Oct 26, 2018
Yep...
Had a manic episode resulting in me
Losing my house, losing a great job, me giving away/selling alot of my valuable stuff, ruining my relationship with most of my family, and ruining alot of friendships.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Soul, not-2-b-the-answer, Deleted member 17331 and 5 others
Torbasco

Torbasco

Jun 10, 2020
I can relate way too well to almost all of this. A lot of my struggles are due to chronic physical and mental conditions that I can't do anything about. On top of loads of other things preventing me from functioning properly, I've had to deal with awful insomnia like you're dealing with my whole life, getting to sleep is such a long tedious process and I feel for you so much. Plus my partner pretty heavily abused me and threw me away, that was hard to swallow on top of everything else.

It really does sadden me to think how my life might have been if I wasn't born so messed up, or if I at least got the attention I needed to address my problems when growing up instead of just being battered and abused by my family. I don't know what was or wasn't my fault, I'm too disassociated at this point to do anything but occasionally panic and think everything was my fault.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fedrea, SNOB, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
S

Saddaisy

Student
May 16, 2020
If certain things didnt happend my life would be great, from my point of view. It makes me very depressed when i remember and realize its all gone and will never be that way again.

Im sorry for troubles you went through as well. Life sure can suck
Exactly. I think if I had never got sick 3 years ago my partner wouldn't have cheated. That's what started this. And I don't think he cheated right away, but he expected me to not mourn for what I had happen and I needed time to grieve my diagnosis and he couldn't give it to me

• Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Deleted member 17331 and AnxietyAttack44
Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Photography by Haris Nukem.
Jan 19, 2020
I think about what could have been a lot too. From what you described, your partner doesn't seem good for you. It's hard to stay with someone with a condition but even worse to stay around and cheat.....
Also, "ugly man looking beast hoe" cracks me up!

S

Saddaisy

Student
May 16, 2020
I think about what could have been a lot too. From what you described, your partner doesn't seem good for you. It's hard to stay with someone with a condition but even worse to stay around and cheat.....
Also, "ugly man looking beast hoe" cracks me up!
What's make this worse is I told him when I was diagnosed to walk away now, don't stick around just to break my heart In 5-10 years.

he said would' bc he loved me.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Photography by Haris Nukem.
Jan 19, 2020
@Saddaisy that's having his cake and eating it too! He became comfortable because at least you were there....Sorry you're going through this. Would be nice if you find some peace before you decide what's next for your life.

S

Saddaisy

Student
May 16, 2020
@Saddaisy that's having his cake and eating it too! He became comfortable because at least you were there....Sorry you're going through this. Would be nice if you find some peace before you decide what's next for your life.
[/QUOTE

What's next is the emptiness and darkness and not existing.

• Hugs
SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
I can relate to a degree.

1. I started truanting school, so didn't get any qualifications.
2. Smoked so much cannabis, and experimented with other drugs, until drug induced psychosis led to a schizophrenia diagnosis
3. Watched 'The Secret', came off my meds, and spiralled into on again off again psychosis for years
4. Cheated on my wife to be, just for a cheap thrill
5. Stopped brushing my teeth (gross, I know), and now they're all rotting and black

I say to a degree because if I go back to stage one, the catalyst, stay in school, and maybe, just maybe avoid schizophrenia, I can't guarantee I'd be any happier or better off.

I don't admire myself to the degree where I consider myself smart enough to have succeeded, or be in a congenial scenario. I might very well have ended up in a job I hate, getting walked all over by an abusive wife. I simply cannot know

I gave up on regrets a good while ago. Destiny played it's hand. I'm just here observing the wreckage

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul, Deleted member 17331, Final Escape and 1 other person
Bct

Bct

Disqualified from Being Human
Apr 20, 2020
My 5 things:
1. Betrayed by people I considered as best friends, twice in different period. It's really hard not to be insecure.
2. Can't stand working in IT despite I was able to get the degree with decent grades
3. Experienced countless rejections. Do I deserve love? Nah.
4. Don't have a good relationship with family. Always fight with mother. She's so toxic.
5. Indirectly kill someone because of bullying. I was already bullied too before I bullied him, but it's not an excuse to bully him.

• Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Deleted member 17331 and Final Escape
S

Saddaisy

Student
May 16, 2020
It sucks that if things had gone differently for so many of us we wouldn't be here. I'm at less that 16 days now. It's such a weird feeling knowing all this sadness, pain, and anger will be gone soon. I just hope all the pain is passed on to the people who helped this along.
I know what's next. I'm waiting for him to go out of town so I can end this pain. I never wanted to live to be 80 or anything, but I was looking forward to another 10-20 years with the person I thought was my forever

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Krash1990
Krash1990

Krash1990

Student
May 31, 2020
It sucks that if things had gone differently for so many of us we wouldn't be here. I'm at less that 16 days now. It's such a weird feeling knowing all this sadness, pain, and anger will be gone soon. I just hope all the pain is passed on to the people who helped this along.

I know what's next. I'm waiting for him to go out of town so I can end this pain. I never wanted to live to be 80 or anything, but I was looking forward to another 10-20 years with the person I thought was my forever
I feel your pain. My wife and "soulmate" cheated on me a few months ago. We started working on building our relationship back up and she leaves me
I forgave her for cheating and she couldn't forgive me for a stupid drunk FB post talking about being stabbed in the back..

• Hugs
Reactions: ghostgirl1995, Final Escape and Saddaisy
S

Saddaisy

Student
May 16, 2020
I feel your pain. My wife and "soulmate" cheated on me a few months ago. We started working on building our relationship back up and she leaves me
I forgave her for cheating and she couldn't forgive me for a stupid drunk FB post talking about being stabbed in the back..
That is terrible. I'm so sorry. We both deserved so much better.

What's messed up is I would have forgiven him if he had admitted it when I hinted around about it. (I couldn't just say hey I snooped and I know you cheated).... but now after this long, I could never forgive him.

I hate people and this world. I'm kinda sad I want get to see the series finale of supernatural, but I'll get over it. It's not like I'll know the difference in a few weeks.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Final Escape and Krash1990
Krash1990

Krash1990

Student
May 31, 2020
That is terrible. I'm so sorry. We both deserved so much better.

What's messed up is I would have forgiven him if he had admitted it when I hinted around about it. (I couldn't just say hey I snooped and I know you cheated).... but now after this long, I could never forgive him.

I hate people and this world. I'm kinda sad I want get to see the series finale of supernatural, but I'll get over it. It's not like I'll know the difference in a few weeks.
This world is a disgusting place now. Peoples hearts have turned cold. They don't cRe about anything but themselves.
I too am sorry that you had to go through this. I've honestly never been in so much pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Final Escape and Saddaisy
S

Saddaisy

Student
May 16, 2020
This world is a disgusting place now. Peoples hearts have turned cold. They don't cRe about anything but themselves.
I too am sorry that you had to go through this. I've honestly never been in so much pain.
I know how you feel. I'm numb to everything, but in more pain than I thought possible. (If that makes sense). I just don't understand how people who claim to love someone can do what they did to us.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Deleted member 17331, Final Escape and 1 other person
Close_to_freedom

Close_to_freedom

Why the long face? Cause I don’t wanna live here.
May 19, 2020
I should've died while being abused as a child. I would've been spared from so much bullshit.

• Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, BangBangBang, Deleted member 17331 and 1 other person
Krash1990

Krash1990

Student
May 31, 2020
I know how you feel. I'm numb to everything, but in more pain than I thought possible. (If that makes sense). I just don't understand how people who claim to love someone can do what they did to us.
It's because they don't love us. They love themselves and they love the love we give them.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Final Escape and Saddaisy
S

Saddaisy

Student
May 16, 2020
It's because they don't love us. They love themselves and they love the love we give them.
It's just hard to imagine that the past 18 years were all a lie. How can you spend almost half your life with someone and do something like that? People are terrible

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Final Escape and Krash1990
Krash1990

Krash1990

Student
May 31, 2020
It's just hard to imagine that the past 18 years were all a lie. How can you spend almost half your life with someone and do something like that? People are terrible
Most people are trash. This world is so full of them.. I need to get out of here.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Final Escape, Shinbu and 1 other person
PureMetanoia

PureMetanoia

May 28, 2020
5.partner ripped my heart out when he cheated with an ugly man looking beast hoe.

:mmm: This is the ultimate slap in the face to go together with the betrayal of cheating. If my partner was to cheat on me it would tear me apart too (good thing I have no partner I guess? I'm well protected! :D), but on top of that with SOMEONE UGLY? Like have some mercy and make it understandable by hooking up with a 9 at least, now I'm stuck here thinking I'm less attractive than an "ugly man looking beast hoe" on top on having a broken heart...

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Final Escape
S

Saddaisy

Student
May 16, 2020
:mmm: This is the ultimate slap in the face to go together with the betrayal of cheating. If my partner was to cheat on me it would tear me apart too (good thing I have no partner I guess? I'm well protected! :D), but on top of that with SOMEONE UGLY? Like have some mercy and make it understandable by hooking up with a 9 at least, now I'm stuck here thinking I'm less attractive than an "ugly man looking beast hoe" on top on having a broken heart...
I know.... every time I look at her Facebook I wonder what he could have possibly seen in her except an easy target who wouldn't tell me. All the other females in his life are my friends too, so I would have heard about it from them.

I just know that I'm the best he'll ever do, and he's going to be sorry he lost me. I've made sure to be the most amazing partner since I decided I was going to do this. I need to make sure that my will is updated so everything goes to my friend And not him. I don't want him to be left with anything from me, except a lifetime of misery for what he did.
Most people are trash. This world is so full of them.. I need to get out of here.
I'm right there with you

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and PureMetanoia
Krash1990

Krash1990

Student
May 31, 2020
Cheaters generally cheat with uglier people. It causes the ugly person to worship your spouse. And they want the admiration.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Final Escape
S

Saddaisy

Student
May 16, 2020
Cheaters generally cheat with uglier people. It causes the ugly person to worship your spouse. And they want the admiration.
Yeah I guess he knew this ugly beast was a sure thing.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Krash1990
magick'sgone

magick'sgone

And so on it goes....
May 16, 2019
Would it make a difference if the girl he cheated with was "hot‎"? Maybe this "ugly beast" has a decent, interesting personality. Surely you will say she doesn't, but you're bound to be biased. Maybe she has a sex appeal that doesn't rely entirely on her physical appearance.

Reactions: LastFlowers, autumnal and SpottedPanda
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
[...]
[...]

Why do you think you would have forgiven him back when you hinted at it, but not now? I assume the total amount of cheating hasn't changed, just the length of time since it happened? If you were in the right all this time but didn't even feel confident enough to admit you had snooped, what makes you think he felt any more confident to admit he had cheated?

If you still feel like you can't admit snooping (which is pretty ridiculous seeing as you're quite willing to kill yourself instead!), what if you make up a situation where you just now learned of the cheating, without snooping, and can therefore confront him with it while you are still alive? Make up that a friend just told you about it recently, or something similar. Even an 'anonymous' text to you.

How long ago was it that he cheated?

Assuming that it was in recent years, rather than back when you first got together 18 years ago, you do realise that people's feelings can change and, yes, they can even be unfaithful? But that doesn't mean that everything before the cheating 'was all a lie'. That kind of magical thinking is how children view relationships, not mature adults.

[...]
I've made sure to be the most amazing partner since I decided I was going to do this. I need to make sure that my will is updated so everything goes to my friend And not him. I don't want him to be left with anything from me, except a lifetime of misery for what he did.

No offence, but from the strength of your bitterness in these various threads, I really can't imagine you have managed to completely conceal it all from him and act like 'the most amazing partner'.

Christ, your attitude sounds as shallow and superficial as the OP's.

Would it make a difference if the girl he cheated with was "hot‎"? Maybe this "ugly beast" has a decent, interesting personality. Surely you will say she doesn't, but you're bound to be biased. Maybe she has a sex appeal that doesn't rely entirely on her physical appearance.
iu

This. Exactly this.

Overall @Saddaisy, your attitude to relationships, physical appearance and revenge all strike me as highly petty and juvenile and ultimately far more hurtful to yourself than to those you feel have wronged you. And believe me, it's quite an achievement to still come across as the worse person in a relationship despite it being your own narration of events! :))

Although you don't seem willing to reconsider the need for suicide itself, perhaps something else more superficial might motivate you to change your approach. From the way you come across in your posts, assuming your suicide notes are even half as honest, you are going to appear bitter and unhinged in the memory you leave behind for others. That's not to say your 'evidence' won't neccesarily be believed, but I do think the people in your life are going to be unsurprised and unsympathetic that your boyfriend cheated on you, if your current attitude is an indication of what your personality was like back at the time he supposedly strayed.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Pryras, Mm80, GoBack and 2 others
Deleted member 17331

Deleted member 17331

The swan sang with a broken neck
Apr 21, 2020
I can't imagine it, because I believe that I have no control over the unforeseen events in my life, and I also believe that it would be more disastrous if I had. But this is just a personal view.

@Saddaisy , you seem to be very shaken by so many things in your life, and i'm sorry for that. But I think that diminishing people by their appearance is silly and sad, this is not something that will help you (just in case if you feel good spreading/giving pain).

I understand that when we start loving someone, we become more fragile and forget the possibility that the thoughts/feelings of others can change, and this is quite natural. Accepting that human feelings are often changed is scary, and even more frightening when we realize that those same feelings will not always be directed at us alone. Loving feelings are the most altered. This can happen to any ordinary person, it is something biological and psychological. In short: Complex.

I'm not trying to be tough on you, but revenge and guilt are self-destructive and painful ways.

I wish you peace. :hug:

Reactions: FranCanSee and autumnal
WarRunner

WarRunner

Jun 3, 2020
I think about all the times I could've been with someone I liked. Instead I talked to online prostitutes and nearly wound up in jail. This is where my story ends now.

• Hugs
S

Saddaisy

Student
May 16, 2020
This ugly beast is a welfare hoe who says she doesn't have to work more because the government takes care of her.
Why do you think you would have forgiven him back when you hinted at it, but not now? I assume the total amount of cheating hasn't changed, just the length of time since it happened? If you were in the right all this time but didn't even feel confident enough to admit you had snooped, what makes you think he felt any more confident to admit he had cheated?

If you still feel like you can't admit snooping (which is pretty ridiculous seeing as you're quite willing to kill yourself instead!), what if you make up a situation where you just now learned of the cheating, without snooping, and can therefore confront him with it while you are still alive? Make up that a friend just told you about it recently, or something similar. Even an 'anonymous' text to you.

How long ago was it that he cheated?

Assuming that it was in recent years, rather than back when you first got together 18 years ago, you do realise that people's feelings can change and, yes, they can even be unfaithful? But that doesn't mean that everything before the cheating 'was all a lie'. That kind of magical thinking is how children view relationships, not mature adults.

No offence, but from the strength of your bitterness in these various threads, I really can't imagine you have managed to completely conceal it all from him and act like 'the most amazing partner'.

Christ, your attitude sounds as shallow and superficial as the OP's.

iu

This. Exactly this.

Overall @Saddaisy, your attitude to relationships, physical appearance and revenge all strike me as highly petty and juvenile and ultimately far more hurtful to yourself than to those you feel have wronged you. And believe me, it's quite an achievement to still come across as the worse person in a relationship despite it being your own narration of events! :))

Although you don't seem willing to reconsider the need for suicide itself, perhaps something else more superficial might motivate you to change your approach. From the way you come across in your posts, assuming your suicide notes are even half as honest, you are going to appear bitter and unhinged in the memory you leave behind for others. That's not to say your 'evidence' won't neccesarily be believed, but I do think the people in your life are going to be unsurprised and unsympathetic that your boyfriend cheated on you, if your current attitude is an indication of what your personality was like back at the time he supposedly strayed.
Nope.. they will be shocked that he cheated on me with a ghetto piece of trash and hopefully will shun him for life.
she looks and sound like a man... no one finds that sexy.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: SpottedPanda
magick'sgone

magick'sgone

And so on it goes....
May 16, 2019
He did.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and autumnal