• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
i mean, for you, if you ever stop finding the need/desire to visit this site, what comes next for you?

Maybe this is me being short sided, but this is the only forum I browse and it's my only contact with online people besides my bf.

So, if you are like me, what's next?

Reactions: lemmeeleev, brighter, Wolfjob_dayjob and 2 others
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
Death.

Reactions: Mich517, Hennessy, Manaaja and 21 others
B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
i mean, for you, if you ever stop finding the need/desire to visit this site, what comes next for you?

Maybe this is me being short sided, but this is the only forum I browse and it's my only contact with online people besides my bf.

Hopefully recovery and get back to living a fulfilled life

Reactions: CC123, Exile, lemmeeleev and 7 others
Its911

Its911

Sociopath
Feb 28, 2019

Your name in grey crossed out.

Reactions: mattwitt, Exile, Pentobartbital and 5 others
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019

Maybe you could find some people irl who don't mind talking about death every once in a while?

Reactions: Exile, lemmeeleev, brighter and 3 others
Wolfjob_dayjob

Wolfjob_dayjob

Student
Oct 19, 2018
Great idea, like Death Salons (never been) but as long as they aren't too hoity toity and cliquish...

Reactions: Dog Food, FTL.Wanderer, Circles and 4 others
brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
I don't care if I'm alive or dead, just as long as I am no longer in pain

Reactions: mattwitt, Exile, Whatshername and 4 others
RottenOdysseus

RottenOdysseus

θᾰ́νᾰτος
Feb 25, 2019
I'll probably drift from site to site or I'll get some cope hobby outside of this site. That or I will be dead.

Reactions: mattwitt, Redt2go, Wolfjob_dayjob and 3 others
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
I'll probably drift from site to site or I'll get some cope hobby outside of this site. That or I will be dead.

Are you from Greece by any chance?

Reactions: Redt2go, Wolfjob_dayjob and lemmeeleev
RottenOdysseus

RottenOdysseus

θᾰ́νᾰτος
Feb 25, 2019
Reactions: Grey-zone, Redt2go, Wolfjob_dayjob and 1 other person
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
I hope death. I can't fake being OK anymore--and that's what most other people, even other suicidal people, appear to need. And the isolation isn't doable anymore.

Reactions: Iman, ron_g, Roadkill and 3 others
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Ofcourse I'd love to be dead, but honestly it's possible that I'll leave this site alive. That's because I'm giving life another try with the help of a psychiatrist. However, the mental heatlh system is extremely bad. My therapist was supposed to send information to my doctor so she could refer me to a psychiatrists' clinic two weeks ago, but when I saw my doctor today to get the referral and meds she told me that she never got an e-mail from my therapist. So that's great - not a step closer to getting help I guess.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Memento Mori, Roadkill and 2 others
Grey-zone

Grey-zone

Student
Feb 2, 2019
No Im just getting a minor in classical studies so I know a tiny amount of ancient Greek.
Have read a lot of classical literature myself since adolescence, have large stacks of dead-tree books in the bedroom I've gone through and will go through.
Just finishing Tacitus. Whose your favorite classical author?

Reactions: Redt2go
O

Onomotopoeia

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
My life is an exercise in passing time. I rather obsessively find ways to take up my time and eventually move on I expect this will be the same. If i'm being honest at this stage it seems unlikely I will ever CTB. So the likely extension after this site will just be some other random time wasting forum/game/waste of time.

I wish I had the real capability to imagine something beyond that but all my imagination died with my childhood.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Iman, Grey-zone and 2 others
P

Psilo

Arcanist
Dec 29, 2018
I want to get high on shroomies thats whats next for me! Cosmic high and then die!

Not really a plan, but I got nothing else right now...

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and FTL.Wanderer
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Ctb or filling my life my with distractions until death

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Iman, FTL.Wanderer and 1 other person
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
Death.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, TheCrow, FTL.Wanderer and 2 others
Grey-zone

Grey-zone

Student
Feb 2, 2019
My life is an exercise in passing time. I rather obsessively find ways to take up my time and eventually move on I expect this will be the same. If i'm being honest at this stage it seems unlikely I will ever CTB. So the likely extension after this site will just be some other random time wasting forum/game/waste of time.

I wish I had the real capability to imagine something beyond that but all my imagination died with my childhood.
I have no imagination either and haven't been able to envision any kind of future for myself since at least early/mid adolescence. This is a big part of why I still live with my parents--I have never had any clue what to do, but just pass the time, one day the same as the next. It's not even depression, just a total blank. I don't think my mind makes the necessary connections, unfortunately.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob