KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Paragon
Apr 15, 2024
Is there are a way to calculate it or is this method simply a hit and miss? I have easy access to all three.

schrei_nach_liebe

schrei_nach_liebe

Experienced
Jul 6, 2023
It's hit and miss, but it definitely happens all the time, usually accidental. Not really a way to calculate it working without significant doubt. It would be hard to keep everything down if you're doing it intentionally and initiating things deliberately. It's probably easier to get unintentionally loaded up on those substances, fall asleep, be susceptible to sleep apnea and have that be lethal.

• Informative
Reactions: KillingPain267
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Paragon
Apr 15, 2024
It's hit and miss, but it definitely happens all the time, usually accidental. Not really a way to calculate it working without significant doubt. It would be hard to keep everything down if you're doing it intentionally and initiating things deliberately. It's probably easier to get unintentionally loaded up on those substances, fall asleep, be susceptible to sleep apnea and have that be lethal.
Yeah, this is so ironic. Those who want to die survive, and those who don't want to die accidentally die.

Reactions: bwerner and babouflo201223
schrei_nach_liebe

schrei_nach_liebe

Experienced
Jul 6, 2023
Yeah, this is so ironic. Those who want to die survive, and those who don't want to die accidentally die.
Yeah. If I had to guess it's something to do with when you're doing something intentional, it unintentionally arms the automatic survival mechanisms in the body, impacting things like the vomit center in the brain. And other things that don't rely on the brain.

• Informative
Reactions: KillingPain267