• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023

Your Result:​

white​

you act very innocent and kind but no one truly knows what goes on in your mind. your head is filled with ideas, thoughts, and dreams, but when someone asks you about what you want in life you just say "i'm not sure yet"​

• Love
Reactions: eatantz, ijustwishtodie, etherealspring and 1 other person
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
Black
you are quiet and feel numb often. you used to be a happy, joyful child but now you just feel boring and useless. i promise it will get better <3

I was expecting the color, but not exactly the description. It's very accurate though lol

• Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, sserafim and etherealspring
etherealspring

etherealspring

can someone just kill me already
Mar 27, 2024
Black
you are quiet and feel numb often. you used to be a happy, joyful child but now you just feel boring and useless. i promise it will get better <3

I was expecting the color, but not exactly the description. It's very accurate though lol
i also got black 😅

• Love
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, sserafim and fleetingnight
justonemoretime

justonemoretime

Jul 23, 2024

blue​

you are quiet and reserved and feel deeply. though you are very kind, when you dislike someone, it runs through your veins and is hard to escape. you act like you have your life together but what you really need is mental peace.​

Expected the color, it's my favorite. Very accurate tho.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sserafim, fleetingnight and etherealspring
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023

purple​

you're fun and bubbly towards everyone. you're that friend who is constantly helping others but you feel like no one is truly there for you. you can be very lazy but when you put your mind to something, there's no stopping you​

Reactions: sserafim
amnesia999

amnesia999

Eats, Shoots, and Leaves
Jun 30, 2024
Your Result:
green
you are very quiet at first but when you get to know someone, you are very extroverted. you often feel unattractive but trust me, you are beautiful. you can get jealous quite often.​

Well most of that is true, especially the first part. IRL I'm going to avoid you unless I'm pretty sure I can trust you. (LOL, never heard of a band named "Cigarettes After Sex". Good name tho.)

fwompie

fwompie

pit rat
Aug 9, 2023
yellow
you are like a ray of sunshine, like a summer morning and people love you so much. in your heart, you feel like you aren't good enough but you can't quite pinpoint why. you find an escape in music or art.

💛🌞 my favorite color and I do find and escape in art and music

Last edited:
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
I got black

Reactions: ijustwishtodie and sserafim
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Your Result:

white

you act very innocent and kind but no one truly knows what goes on in your mind. your head is filled with ideas, thoughts, and dreams, but when someone asks you about what you want in life you just say "i'm not sure yet"

Gangrel

Gangrel

Student
Jul 25, 2024

white

you act very innocent and kind but no one truly knows what goes on in your mind. your head is filled with ideas, thoughts, and dreams, but when someone asks you about what you want in life you just say "i'm not sure yet"

Accurate i guess, people already said i have no expression.

kinderbueno

kinderbueno

Waiting at the bus stop
Jun 22, 2024
purple
you're fun and bubbly towards everyone. you're that friend who is constantly helping others but you feel like no one is truly there for you. you can be very lazy but when you put your mind to something, there's no stopping you

I'm surprised because it's my favourite colour, and I also do feel like I help others but nobody is truly here for me

Reactions: eatantz and sserafim
eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
why is this accurate omg [except the beautiful part]
Screenshot 28 7 2024 125618 uquizcom

Reactions: kinderbueno and sserafim
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
Almost there, except that I don't feel useless. Used to be so happy as a child...