• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

darkhorse256

darkhorse256

Student
Mar 10, 2020
Hi everyone, SN is banned in my country so I can't use that method. I can't hang myself because of PTSD so I was thinking of using OTC pills or some pills that I already have. I'm currently taking cymbalta, rexulti and Remeron but I read that none of these will work by themselves in an overdose. I can probably take up to 60 pills of 60mg each for cymbalta, 60 pills of 15mg for remeron and 60 pills of 1mg for rexulti because that's the most my psychiatrist will prescribe me with. I was wondering if a combination of them would work? I could also take as many pills of paracetamol and Tylenol as possible but I know these pills only cause liver failure and very rarely result in death. I want to know if there is any way I can combine the medication available to me that could result in a quick death (irreversible effects after 12 hours-I don't really care if I suffer for Long as Long as it's impossible for the Doctors to save me). COVID means I can't travel to the neighbouring country and overdose on SN so that's rather unfortunate. Also, are there any household chemicals I can injest that will result in a guaranteed death? I'd try bleach or antifreeze but I feel as though I'd pass out from the pain of the acid burning my throat and my family would "save" me in time. I just want the pain of being sexually assaulted to end. I don't care if he "wins" if I kill myself. Nobody is holding me back anymore. I broke up with my bf because I was suicidal and I knew I was draining him by constantly talking about wanting to die. So, I've got literally no one to live for. I'd rather the pain just end. I'd jump off a building (there's a thirty storey building near me) but I'm scared I'll chicken out so I want something I can injest.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Hi everyone, SN is banned in my country so I can't use that method. I can't hang myself because of PTSD so I was thinking of using OTC pills or some pills that I already have. I'm currently taking cymbalta, rexulti and Remeron but I read that none of these will work by themselves in an overdose. I can probably take up to 60 pills of 60mg each for cymbalta, 60 pills of 15mg for remeron and 60 pills of 1mg for rexulti because that's the most my psychiatrist will prescribe me with. I was wondering if a combination of them would work? I could also take as many pills of paracetamol and Tylenol as possible but I know these pills only cause liver failure and very rarely result in death. I want to know if there is any way I can combine the medication available to me that could result in a quick death (irreversible effects after 12 hours-I don't really care if I suffer for Long as Long as it's impossible for the Doctors to save me). COVID means I can't travel to the neighbouring country and overdose on SN so that's rather unfortunate. Also, are there any household chemicals I can injest that will result in a guaranteed death? I'd try bleach or antifreeze but I feel as though I'd pass out from the pain of the acid burning my throat and my family would "save" me in time. I just want the pain of being sexually assaulted to end. I don't care if he "wins" if I kill myself. Nobody is holding me back anymore. I broke up with my bf because I was suicidal and I knew I was draining him by constantly talking about wanting to die. So, I've got literally no one to live for. I'd rather the pain just end. I'd jump off a building (there's a thirty storey building near me) but I'm scared I'll chicken out so I want something I can injest.

It is almost impossible to fatally overdose on OTC or (most) prescription medications.

Ingesting household chemicals tends to be extremely painful and non-fatal.

You need to be patient and browse the Resource Compilation to find a method that works for you.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/autumnal-rtfm-resources-only-extended-information-png.34278/

Reactions: falloutcarter13
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Anything thats OTC or under the sink that would be fatal is going to cause death in an extremely painful and protracted way. The chances are sky high that all you'll succeed in doing is causing yourself physical agony to go along with the mental/emotional pain you feel, and you'll probably be discovered and saved at the hospital anyway unless you live alone and can go missing for days without anyone noticing. I understand impulsively wanting to die right then and there, but what you're thinking of doing is a poor idea. My heart goes out to you, do your research and talk to the people here. Hopefully a less painful and more reliable method will present itself if this is the way you truly want to go.