• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

CancerGuy16

Mar 27, 2020
My cancer has fucked me up and left me severely disabled mentally and physically. I still have my picc line on me so I can inject anything I want directly into my bloodstream. The problem is I dont know what to put in there. Drugs isn't an option

• Hugs
Reactions: highlyvolatile, Jumper Geo and Yomyom
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
Welcome to the forum!
I suggest you to read first the Resource Compilation
You can find it here
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/resource-compilation.3/

For your question, according what I know you can inject heroin, fentanyl and morphine.
You can also inject nembutal but that's risky to do alone because you can fall asleep before the end of the injection

Sending you hugs :hug: :hug: :heart:

Edit- if you have a resistance to opioids through the cancer treatment, than opioids is not an option for you (morphine, fentanyl and heroin)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jumper Geo and Deleted member 14386
yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
My cancer has fucked me up and left me severely disabled mentally and physically. I still have my picc line on me so I can inject anything I want directly into my bloodstream. The problem is I dont know what to put in there. Drugs isn't an option

Can you ask for a Fentanyl prescription?
The only painless option that comes in mind are opioids. Preferably Fenanyl or Heroin.
Injecting air will kill you, but it will be agonizing as far as I know

C

CancerGuy16

Mar 27, 2020
Can you ask for a Fentanyl prescription?
The only painless option that comes in mind are opioids. Preferably Fenanyl or Heroin.
Injecting air will kill you, but it will be agonizing as far as I know
I've been taking opiods for a long time now and I think i have a pretty high tolerance