WarRunner

WarRunner

Jun 3, 2020
With July 15th coming up, which is my intended date for my CTB. What can a mentally ill person like myself expect from after I pass on from this world? Will I experience a calm peace, eternal damnation or hellfire, some form of afterlife, or just plain old non-existence. I feel like my death would devastate a lot of my friends in this world and it would have immediate consequences that could be dire in nature, so I want to leave a note telling everyone to just move on with their lives and not have to ever worry about me anymore and they should cherish their lives more than I ever did. Then I wonder how would my crush react if she heard news of my passing, but that's another story for another day I reckon. I'm just tired of living with being me and I wish I did things differently in my life.

My other question is if the world would be any different once I'm dead. I hope things are still around and nothing too diabolical occurs, but what can a mentally ill loner like myself expect?

Reactions: Werewolf
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
As someone smarter than me said: It'll be just as it is now, except you won't be here.

Reactions: laserfocus111, Bct, disabledandhopeless and 4 others
WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
Ok so here's what my religion taught me growing up (warning, stupid and comical): when you die supposedly you're buried in the grave, you wake up, you're conscious as if you're still alive but you can't talk or react you will hear people steps on your grave but you can't say shit cus duh you're a dead mf though be mindful that you WILL be conscious right and don't ask how or why just believe it cus it's your religion.. anyway so 2 or 3 angels come to you in the grave ask you 3 question: who's your god? What's your religion? Who's your prophet? and you dammm right better give the right answer or else you will be tormented by hell and snakes for eternity all that assuming you died a natural death. Goddamitt don't talk about the possibility of suicide cus considering that's itself is a justifiable cause for your god to torment you immediately he wouldn't give a fuck if you give the right answer cus he wouldn't even give you a chance or ask you lol
The end.
You can only imagine how a mentally troubled person like me would struggle with being brainwashed by this bs while battling suicidal thoughts
Edit: ever since I left that religion I've never felt so free!

Last edited:
Reactions: AJ.
TheRaul95

TheRaul95

Student
Apr 25, 2020
Gone to the other side, probably hard to grasp at first...

B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
I believe in heaven no doubt. What heaven is, that's the mystery

Reactions: 2020wanderlust
Outsider

Outsider

deep in darkness
Apr 1, 2020
You can expect nothing. Go without any expectations. For me it's more rational than believing in any human made concept like afterlife or nothingness.

Reactions: AJ. and Werewolf
Werewolf

Werewolf

Without shelter
May 12, 2020
It's an irrelevant question since nobody alive can give you an answer, and the dead, well... they're not very talkative.
The only real answer anyone of us can provide is entirely based on our own beliefs, or lack thereof.

Ask a Christian? You will probably go to hell.
Ask a Muslim? You will DEFINITELY go to hell.
Ask an atheist? Everything goes black, forever.
Ask a hindu or Buddhist? You'll be reborn as a worm

There is no answer, or all answers depending on what you chose to believe.
I prefer to believe in the eternal nothingness that we all existed in before birth. But that's only me.

Reactions: ygornimoy, TheRaul95 and Brokenwithbpd
T

Toptock

Experienced
Jun 6, 2020
You can expect that you will have the strength to endure whatever comes next, because you will have brought that strength with you in your final moments.

I entertain the idea that there's nothing. But I hope that i get to wake up as a God somewhere, building and creating so i can give my creations bliss and know how much i love them.

But all religion basically say the same thing, there's no point to it because we're screwed anyway

Bct

Bct

Disqualified from Being Human
Apr 20, 2020
Ok so here's what my religion taught me growing up (warning, stupid and comical): when you die supposedly you're buried in the grave, you wake up, you're conscious as if you're still alive but you can't talk or react you will hear people steps on your grave but you can't say shit cus duh you're a dead mf though be mindful that you WILL be conscious right and don't ask how or why just believe it cus it's your religion.. anyway so 2 or 3 angels come to you in the grave ask you 3 question: who's your god? What's your religion? Who's your prophet? and you dammm right better give the right answer or else you will be tormented by hell and snakes for eternity all that assuming you died a natural death. Goddamitt don't talk about the possibility of suicide cus considering that's itself is a justifiable cause for your god to torment you immediately he wouldn't give a fuck if you give the right answer cus he wouldn't even give you a chance or ask you lol
The end.
You can only imagine how a mentally troubled person like me would struggle with being brainwashed by this bs while battling suicidal thoughts
Edit: ever since I left that religion I've never felt so free!

Looks like I know what religion it is, LOL. I also left it years ago. Better to remember the answers in case that religion is right :pfff:

WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
Looks like I know what religion it is, LOL. I also left it years ago. Better to remember the answers in case that religion is right :pfff:
Shiiiii rightttt!!! Guess I'll have the answers tattooed so it's easy for me to just read it for them off my dead body while I'm laying in the grave D; lmao

• Love
Reactions: Bct