• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
It's hard to find an antiemetic, I could keep trying to find one, maybe I will, but if I don't find it then what can I do? I could fast for a day at least and then take sn without anything else, or maybe some painkillers before sn. I have 100 g of sn, by fasting for a day my stomach would be empty and it could help the sn get absorbed better by the body. If I vomit the first dose then I could drink another dose and so on until I finish all the sn. If I vomit after I get unconscious then surely some sn would still remain in the system right? If the dose I drank makes me go unconscious then it's a big chance I die from it, unless I vomit all the sn from my system while unconscious but I'm not sure how likely that is

007Bob

007Bob

May 31, 2024
It's hard to find an antiemetic, I could keep trying to find one, maybe I will, but if I don't find it then what can I do? I could fast for a day at least and then take sn without anything else, or maybe some painkillers before sn. I have 100 g of sn, by fasting for a day my stomach would be empty and it could help the sn get absorbed better by the body. If I vomit the first dose then I could drink another dose and so on until I finish all the sn. If I vomit after I get unconscious then surely some sn would still remain in the system right? If the dose I drank makes me go unconscious then it's a big chance I die from it, unless I vomit all the sn from my system while unconscious but I'm not sure how likely that is
In the PPH book, there is also mention of smoking cannabis as an AE.

Reactions: coked_pigeon
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
I think that 24 hours of fasting is too much, the manuals recommend a minimum of 8 hours, I will do 12 but only because I have to match the hours of the EC and the excuses to leave the house. I don't know if so many hours won't affect something. I've never seen marijuana recommended...

Reactions: ferrie and divinemistress36
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
domperidone is a readily available anti-sickness (it has been mentioned on several threads). Best wishes to you, whatever you decide.

Reactions: FakeSmileGuy and locked*n*loaded
D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
domperidone is a readily available anti-sickness (it has been mentioned on several threads). Best wishes to you, whatever you decide.
Domperidone is also an antiemetic and I need a prescription, it's just as hard as getting metoclopramide or other antiemetics

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Dramamine is OTC. Can't say for certain it will work as well as a script AE, but it is mentioned in the PPH.

Have you tried procuring an "animal" AE, perhaps from an online source, that doesn't require a presciption? Same medications that are prescribed to humans, but at differing dosages, so it would be necessary to recalculate the dosage for human use. Just a thought. šŸ¤” šŸ¤« :heh:

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
Domperidone is also an antiemetic and I need a prescription, it's just as hard as getting metoclopramide or other antiemetics
ah, that's a pity. There wasn't always a need for a prescription, but like most things it is just a matter of time. I hope you find a good substitute.

ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
I can't speak to other countries, but in the US you can get meto from online providers shipped directly to your house. There's a few ways to do this, but the most accessible one is online migraine clinics

M

mr7861p

May 12, 2024
I'm in the same boat. Can't seem to find a reliable source for Meto. I've got my source ready for SN just struggling to find AE.

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
I can't speak to other countries, but in the US you can get meto from online providers shipped directly to your house. There's a few ways to do this, but the most accessible one is online migraine clinics
I live in Romania, I looked at many online pharmacies but only a few ship to Romania, and I'm not sure how legit some of them are. I'm worried about getting something else other than metoclopramide or it being expired, but still I could try to get it. Another option might be going to a doctor but I was thinking that maybe they would want to do tests to see if I really need an antiemetic, so it might not be easy to just lie about my symptoms

ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
I live in Romania, I looked at many online pharmacies but only a few ship to Romania, and I'm not sure how legit some of them are. I'm worried about getting something else other than metoclopramide or it being expired, but still I could try to get it. Another option might be going to a doctor but I was thinking that maybe they would want to do tests to see if I really need an antiemetic, so it might not be easy to just lie about my symptoms
There aren't really tests to do to determine whether someone needs an antiemetic. Really they won't do any kind of stomach or GI testing unless you've been vomiting for an extended period of time & don't respond to antiemetics. The bigger problem is that you might not get prescribed the right type of AE & it would be odd for a layperson to argue that they really want this specific kind of medication. Lying that you have migraines that make you vomit or you have a family member with similar symptoms that uses meto to treat it may work, but there are no guarantees. I also have no idea what the prescribing tendencies are like in Romania, they may steer away from prescribing things that mess with the D2 receptor since dopamine imbalances can cause things like tardive diskinesia or they may prescribe things liberally. Personally, I would try to find an online pharmacy or clinic in my country of origin. If that wasn't feasible, I would tell my doctor that I've been vomiting due to migraines and was previously prescribed meto for this issue & it worked