Wojaczek

Wojaczek

Student
Oct 24, 2021
everyday just feels like torture, like im on the verge of losing my mind all the time, its very exhausting and just not a very pleasant way to exist.
i get it everywhere, at home, outside, with or without people.

wtf should i do?

• Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, OpheliasFlowers, annxietty and 1 other person
LastOrder

LastOrder

𝕀π•₯'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 π• π•œπ•’π•ͺ
Apr 20, 2023
i live like this too, i dont have an answer but know youre not alone :heart:

• Love
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers and Wojaczek
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Meds are probably the only way tbh. That's how it was for me. I developed daily terror and anxiety, horrible insomnia etc. SSRI + benzo combo knocked it out within a couple of weeks.

Wojaczek

Wojaczek

Student
Oct 24, 2021
Meds are probably the only way tbh. That's how it was for me. I developed daily terror and anxiety, horrible insomnia etc. SSRI + benzo combo knocked it out within a couple of weeks.
im trying to see a neurologist and cardiologist next week to see if its truly just mental anguish or actually something physical and then i will truly start my journey

Reactions: OpheliasFlowers and Angst Filled Fuck Up
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
how do you cope with it?
For me, it is expending it through any means; sometimes it's SH harm, other times it's writing.
It is essentially a bucket for my pain and anxiety to spew.

• Informative
Reactions: Wojaczek
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I can relate to the constant anxiety. Medication helps to reduce it my anxiety level is still very high sadly. Distracting me by multitasking is the best thing that helps me besides medication. Social interactions with people I trust and sharing my pain. Sometimes feedback helps to relax a little bit. Listening to chilling music.

• Love
LastOrder

LastOrder

𝕀π•₯'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 π• π•œπ•’π•ͺ
Apr 20, 2023
how do you cope with it?
not really but i just dont go out much, always have some sort of distraction on like a podcast or show and naps. just whatever makes me forget where i am or who i am

Wojaczek

Wojaczek

Student
Oct 24, 2021
not really but i just dont go out much, always have some sort of distraction on like a podcast or show and naps. just whatever makes me forget where i am or who i am
same

annxietty

annxietty

β€œIs there no way out of the mind?”
Mar 27, 2023
Im going through the same and the way I cope is the same as mentioned by LastOrder, I personally enjoy anime and manga quite a lot, these days even more than playing videogames, distracting yourself is effective but not a solution for anything sadly... Meds should help but right now the meds I have have no effect on me, and Its going to take a while to see a psychiatrist... Hope you find a way out of this suffering, anxiety sucks.

• Love
Wojaczek

Wojaczek

Student
Oct 24, 2021
Im going through the same and the way I cope is the same as mentioned by LastOrder, I personally enjoy anime and manga quite a lot, these days even more than playing videogames, distracting yourself is effective but not a solution for anything sadly... Meds should help but right now the meds I have have no effect on me, and Its going to take a while to see a psychiatrist... Hope you find a way out of this suffering, anxiety sucks.
yeah stuff like that doesn't cut it anymore, it needs to be more physical for me now which kinda sucks.

• Hugs
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers and annxietty