exiled

exiled

i gave so many signs
Jun 17, 2023
Is it possible I'd be able to regain consciousness on my own and hide my attempt from everyone around me if I happen to fail?

Reactions: delayedcactus and Chronicoverwhelm
exiled

exiled

i gave so many signs
Jun 17, 2023
bumping. Also what if I have a liver disease? Will a failed attempt make my liver worse?

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
You'll suffer organ damage in all of your organs and it is possibly irreversible damage as well. If you take enough SN and follow the protocol correctly you won't wake up again.

Reactions: aticeret and Praestat_Mori
RainLover

RainLover

Just another one
Aug 9, 2023
Depends, if you do everything correctly and still vomit there's a chance enough SN is kept in your organism to kill you
About the hiding and liver damage, both are probable, neither are 100% sure, you could be able to hide it, you could suffer liver damage, you dont really know until you try to ctb

thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.

Student
Sep 9, 2023
You'll find a lot of answered threads using the search function.

• Yay!
Reactions: aticeret, Praestat_Mori, befree and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 65988

bumping. Also what if I have a liver disease? Will a failed attempt make my liver worse?
Hmm, that would definitely be an issue since it is an underlying condition so because Methomoglobinemia affects organs on a tissue level, it's safe to say that your liver disease may be further aggravated. However, if you follow protocol and the number one thing being not being found then the chance of death is greater fhan that of survival.

Nullm

Nullm

Student
Apr 5, 2019
Hmm, that would definitely be an issue since it is an underlying condition so because Methomoglobinemia affects organs on a tissue level, it's safe to say that your liver disease may be further aggravated. However, if you follow protocol and the number one thing being not being found then the chance of death is greater fhan that of survival.
What does the protocol say about vomiting
To me it's seems more likely to end up In the ER than not to wake up
I say this because the the consensus here seems to be that youre most likely to vomit and even more likely to vomit the second cup

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Will a failed attempt make my liver worse?
Most likely yes.

Isn't it great that we have a search function to find all the other 14 threads with the similar subject ?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
D

Deleted member 65988

What does the protocol say about vomiting
To me it's seems more likely to end up In the ER than not to wake up
I say this because the the consensus here seems to be that youre most likely to vomit and even more likely to vomit the second cup
Sometimes it would helpful if people actually looked up these things themselves since they are thinking about the method. There is a search function for a reason and Nullm, you've been here since 2019, I'm sure you've seen this sort of question asked a few times before.

That's the consensus because it's proven to be the case but not usually a cause for failure since people still die despite vomiting. In any case, the PPH does state to abort the attempt if you don't have a back up glass.

Just look at @アホペンギン own survival case, they vomited each cup they drank yet they could've still died if they didn't get help.

Reactions: Meditation guide, Praestat_Mori and thebookofdisquiet.
exiled

exiled

i gave so many signs
Jun 17, 2023
Sorry for asking this question when there's millions of threads out there. Please don't make me feel totally awful about it; the point has been hammered in enough. Thank you to everyone who left answers!

D

Deleted member 65988

Sorry for asking this question when there's millions of threads out there. Please don't make me feel totally awful about it; the point has been hammered in enough. Thank you to everyone who left answers!
it's not that it's not a problem at all, I'm sorry if anything I said ever made you feel awful, I'm also well aware of what you've been through recently in terms of a fellow user here so I should've been more careful with my words.

Reactions: exiled