N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I had goose bumps today. I think twice. But I cannot remember both. I think one time I was in the bathtub. First very cold water then warm water. It felt so relaxing. I love this feeling. My muscles could relax. My sleep is often very bad so I used the bath as a way to relax.

I am not much patriotic. Maybe more than my leftwing friends though. But when a full stadium sings the national anthem this can give me goose bumps. But in my country this rather sounds lame. Most people cannot sing, many people don't join to sing. But it is an amazing feeling when I listen to football stadiums in the US. 80.000 sing with full breath the national anthem of the USA. It is kind of astonishing for someone who lives in a not really patriotic country to experience something like that. I never was in such a stadium but I could imagine that this can be a breathtaking experience. Furthermore in the US they usually invest more in the sound technogolgy and a good singer joins the anthem. And you recognize the strong feeling of love for a country.

I think the other time I had goose bumps today was when I watched an anime of my childhood. The episode was kind of legendary and epical. It gives me the feeling of my childhood. I know my childhood was not easy but I still had the hope for a better future.

• Love
Reactions: Wilting Daisy
Wilting Daisy

Wilting Daisy

Loves Me, Loves Me Not
Aug 15, 2022
ASMR on YouTube gives me goosebumps

Also, when my teacher would hand out homework while explaining the assignment
How that works, I'll never know..
All I do know is don't go around looking on the internet for something similar because "Teacher giving me an assignment" does NOT bring up the results you're looking for

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
ASMR on YouTube gives me goosebumps

Also, when my teacher would hand out homework while explaining the assignment
How that works, I'll never know..
All I do know is don't go around looking on the internet for something similar because "Teacher giving me an assignment" does NOT bring up the results you're looking for
In which school are that you have a teacher who gives you homework?

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Do you by any chance happen to reside in Finland?
No but sounded weird. In my country higher classes don't get homework. Sorry for suspecting you. But I think in order to prevent more trouble for this website we should be careful not to alllow minors. And that sounded kind of weird for me. I apologize. I am just pretty paranoid and anxious this evening.

Wilting Daisy

Wilting Daisy

Loves Me, Loves Me Not
Aug 15, 2022
No but sounded weird. In my country higher classes don't get homework. Sorry for suspecting you. But I think in order to prevent more trouble for this website we should be careful not to alllow minors. And that sounded kind of weird for me. I apologize. I am just pretty paranoid and anxious this evening.
I assure you, I am an adult :)

However you are correct in that I do sound weird at times šŸ˜‚

I think I would have liked being in your country while taking higher classes!