M4rii

M4rii

life is pain
Oct 8, 2023
Hey

As the title says, I would like to know what bothers you about society or humanity

Reactions: GoatHerder
UnrulyNightmare

UnrulyNightmare

Student
Jul 3, 2024
The way most people find money and power more important than caring for each other.

(And obviously living in a world where that's made possible or likely since you need a lot of money to survive)

Reactions: SoulCage and M4rii
W

WantThisToEnd

Jul 12, 2024
The way job searching and education work. I know I'm smart enough to do SOMEthing meaningful, but I'm not good enough at applying to and interviewing for jobs to have a chance to. And education costs so much money and there's no guarantee of a job afterwards. What the hell.

• Aww..
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, SoulCage, M4rii and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Everything about society and humanity bothers me. The worst thing though would have to be how I was born without my consent and have to participate in society just because I was unfortunate enough to be born human. I wish I could've been a cat instead so I wouldn't have to deal with any of this human bullshit. Cats have the best lives. They don't have to work for anything and get everything

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: SoulCage, Rocinante, M4rii and 1 other person
O

obligatoryshackles

I don't want to get used to it.
Aug 11, 2023
Dishonesty and bad faith. So many lies that bury the truth, to the point where not lying is basically crippling yourself societally. Everything is about appearance and not substance. Manipulative and incendiary misinterpretation done on purpose. Always assuming the least charitable interpretation, even when it should be obvious that wasn't the intent. Never taking responsibility, always justifying or deflecting or denying and being rewarded for it because that's how people judge one another - as long as there's plausible deniability people will defend you and no matter how much you change, redemption is not allowed if you made one mistake. That I'm part of the problem.

Reactions: M4rii
LiuKang

LiuKang

73 IQ genius
Aug 18, 2024
Hey

As the title says, I would like to know what bothers you about society or humanity
your basically trapped in this world and people just go "that's life" because if they legalised euthanasia then no one would be good little goy slaves
The way job searching and education work. I know I'm smart enough to do SOMEthing meaningful, but I'm not good enough at applying to and interviewing for jobs to have a chance to. And education costs so much money and there's no guarantee of a job afterwards. What the hell.
Real shit. Especially if you're ND

Reactions: M4rii and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
your basically trapped in this world and people just go "that's life" because if they legalised euthanasia then no one would be good little goy slaves

Real shit. Especially if you're ND
Sadly, we were all born to be wageslaves. Our parents were all conditioned and brainwashed into having children, creating more slaves for the system to use and exploit

Reactions: Rocinante, SoulCage and M4rii
LiuKang

LiuKang

73 IQ genius
Aug 18, 2024
Sadly we were all born to be wageslaves
Be a good little goy! Crapitalism is actually really good for the world and doesn't cause any suffering!

• Yay!
Reactions: M4rii and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Be a good little goy! Crapitalism is actually really good for the world and doesn't cause any suffering!
The funniest and saddest thing is how wageslaves don't even realize how they're suffering and being exploited. They're prisoners who think that they are free. I find it sad tbh. Well, I guess that ignorance is bliss

Reactions: Rocinante and M4rii
LiuKang

LiuKang

73 IQ genius
Aug 18, 2024
The funniest and saddest thing is how wageslaves don't even realize how they're suffering and being exploited. I find it sad tbh
They do. They just don't blame the right people

"I hate my life, day in day out, it's so hard! Must be those dam incels!"

They are so hooked on goyslop that they blame their depression on everything but the gov. They'd rather take jewmeds and work 9-5 than accept that there favourite politician doesn't care about them

Reactions: sserafim
LiuKang

LiuKang

73 IQ genius
Aug 18, 2024
The funniest and saddest thing is how wageslaves don't even realize how they're suffering and being exploited. They're prisoners who think that they are free. I find it sad tbh. Well, I guess that ignorance is bliss
They are all miserable

Reactions: sserafim and M4rii
M

Manfrotto99

Experienced
Oct 10, 2023
I blame society for my cbt, along with my parents who constantly threarened and put me down and hindered me from fitting in and making it in this dog eat dog society we live in. It is really all about competing for money and power. If you aren't able to compete because you don't have resources, looks, intelligence, confidence, outgoing personality etc, then you are put down and the less you have the easier you are trodden on and the more depressed and oppressed you become till you can no longer survive in this world.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim and M4rii