S

Slimetae

Slimeent🎲
Apr 23, 2022
Getting mentally healthy through some good therapy or hospitalization getting a job to sustain myself then finding one I can enjoy saving moving out of my toxic environment saving some more then after a couple years assuming my life is smooth get myself a house out of my home state not near the general population and live my days out in peace .

• Love
Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, artificial_ineptness and todestrieb
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
My only dream has been to recover from my poor mental health. Almost thirty years of trying and now I'm here.

• Aww..
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood, Cathy Ames and Slimetae
Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
I don't really have dreams anymore. I'm just looking to be as comfortable as possible, given my circumstances. That's nothing elaborate or substantial—just enough to get by, maybe do some writing and get a plant that won't die in the first week. I hope to keep my legs going and running for as long as I can…that's about it…

Reactions: Élégie and onlyanimalsaregood
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
To never have anything I deem to be bad happen to or around me ever again.

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
ending my life

• Hugs
Reactions: artificial_ineptness
Q

Quiet Desperation

Lonely wanderer
Dec 7, 2020
That my ex will forgive me, but the probability of that is zero.

Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood and Slimetae
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Dreams are for children.

Reactions: Sakura94
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
I never did have any dreams of my own. At least not that I can remember.

Reactions: Slimetae
X

xo777

are we almost there?
Apr 5, 2022
To feel better mentally

Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood and Slimetae
T

todestrieb

Dec 2, 2021
I want to get married and have a family in a nice, stable home. Family doesn't necessarily mean more kids, I just.. don't have anybody left. I know I'll never have that, but it's still be nice.

I had my husband, whom I loved, but we weren't family. We were bitter and angry, never became a cohesive unit. I want to be happy.

• Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered, onlyanimalsaregood and Slimetae
S

Slimetae

Slimeent🎲
Apr 23, 2022
I want to get married and have a family in a nice, stable home. Family doesn't necessarily mean more kids, I just.. don't have anybody left. I know I'll never have that, but it's still be nice.

I had my husband, whom I loved, but we weren't family. We were bitter and angry, never became a cohesive unit. I want to be happy.
Aye I hope you eventually get to have the family you want and get remarried and stay married .

hopelessdreams

hopelessdreams

life and its opposite
Mar 1, 2022
i want to get out of my toxic household, get my own place in another country, erase all my trauma's and issues, and enjoy warm weather without being self conscious about my looks

Reactions: NSA
S

Slimetae

Slimeent🎲
Apr 23, 2022
i want to get out of my toxic household, get my own place in another country, erase all my trauma's and issues, and enjoy warm weather without being self conscious about my looks
Hope you get you're own place I can relate to that wish I could erase the past also hope you can find a way to cope and overcome also be just try to be comfortable in you're skin just be u Everybody got flaws some we can fix some we can't .

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: hopelessdreams
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To die a peaceful death, just like falling asleep and never waking up. I envy those who die this way. To have the option of a peaceful exit must be so comforting. There is nothing at all that I want from this life. I simply prefer the sound of non existence as nothing can hurt me when I am dead.

Reactions: Disappointered, Slimetae and DynamicDepression
Enigmatic Sailor

Enigmatic Sailor

vicissitudes of fate...
Oct 29, 2021
Find peace, live frugally, save up enough money, and keep learning.

C

CuriousAboutThis

Uncertainty in life uncertainty for the next life
Dec 30, 2018
Dream about having a girlfriend or a wife maybe kids honestly at this point something to live for.

onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
I want to get married and have a family in a nice, stable home.
Probably what I've always wanted most in this world but I don't like to admit it, mainly because I've never had that. However, I don't believe in people and I think it's impossible that I'll ever have that. I've already accepted that I'm going to die alone.

• Love
Reactions: Slimetae and todestrieb
D

DynamicDepression

Deranged
Mar 28, 2022
I used to dream about being a writer. I wanted to write screenplays for television and video games. Unfortunately, I now know that will never happen and I'm starting to accept that.

Right now, my only dream is to pass away peacefully in my sleep.

Reactions: Disappointered, CuriousAboutThis and Slimetae
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
I guess if I were able to find a place in society, in the economy, that was respectable from the vantage point of the people I grew up around, and I didn't mind it as an occupation, I'd be less suicidal. But I'm not sure it would offset my sad past. Maybe if I also became a respectable person, as in someone who others respect, true respect earned through demonstrated value, then I guess it could be possible. But I'd have to rewire my entire brain and have a decent job that would seem fitting for educated people that I felt confident about and didn't hate...odds are slim to none. I'd also have to somehow grow a set of balls and redefine my character, even more than would someone in their 20s, as I'd be overriding all of the instants of vermin-like behaviour I've conducted throughout an entire lifetime. And so I cannot truly be respected. Respect is the prerequisite for being truly loved. And so true love is not even possible. There can be a little slice of goodness, of being liked, in extremely small portions. But that is the limit. I am a disgrace and a dishonored ghost who's existence is no longer relevant at best, embarrassing and detestable at worst. I only hope to leave a little something to the one true friend I have.

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I am a basic bitch. I want to find love and travel.

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Have a job where I make decent money. Buy my own place. Travel to Japan at least once. Have sex at least once lol.

Reactions: Disappointered
Blondie

Blondie

Aug 12, 2022
To be successful, be comfortable with money and not have to constantly worry about it and just be stable and content in mood and not always on an emotional rollercoaster

Reactions: Disappointered