StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
If you are interested the "founder" recently did an AMA.

Last edited:
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Many people have "claimed" to be founders of Anonymous, but the reality is there are no founders, because Anonymous is supposedly an idea. Anyone can claim to be a leader or a hacktivist, or whatever you want to be. Think of Anonymous as an MMORPG, you create a character, you find something you're good at, you find a guild that has others that are good at the same thing you do, and then you go find targets. 90% of Anonymous are fanboys, 5% are hacktivists/hackers. I think some of the things they do are good, and I think because they allow such a broad range of members in, they can do a lot of bad.

I like it when they go after pedophiles and human traffickers, the sub-group that do that are good people, mostly former law enforcement and PIs. They have connections within certain jurisdictions to give leads. I don't care too much about the Antifa branch, I think they're true purpose is lost and they've assimilated whatever social cause is trending at the moment.

Reactions: Skathon, hoping to lose hope, Wraith and 2 others
X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
I understand Anonymous being an idea and all that but they should have an actual heirarchy, a structure.
I would like them to take a real challenge and put an end to the ISIS cyber division.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I understand Anonymous being an idea and all that but they should have an actual heirarchy, a structure.

Never gonna happen. Too much infighting or jockeying for positions. It leads to splintering and so on. Even without a structure there was tons of infighting anyways.
As proven, the so-called founder of anon was a fake: He just put up a bunch of smoke screens and morons/fanboys bought into it.

Last edited:
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Never gonna happen. Too much infighting or jockeying for positions. It leads to splintering and so on. Even without a structure there was tons of infighting anyways.
As proven, the so-called founder of anon was a fake: He just put up a bunch of smoke screens and morons/fanboys bought into it.

Interesting.

Wraith

Wraith

Lost in The Void
Nov 4, 2020
Didn't they take down several pedophile sites a while back? They sound alright to me.

hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
Imagine caring about political shit and not just doing it all for the lolz is what I think

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I grew up as a black hatter and still check on the community from time to time. Anonymous is a joke with real hacker groups. They're probably a CIA/NSA asset.

Futile

Futile

Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
Bunch of larpers, never did anything of worthy