PsychoPyro

PsychoPyro

Chronic Pain
Jun 7, 2018
Overdose is a peaceful, soft, yet VERY ineffective method of suicide. If I were to overdose, I'd shoot as much fentanyl/carfentanil as I could get into my veins after smoking weed and drinking copious amounts of alcohol + phenibut + benzodiazepines + hydroxyzine (sedative/anti-emetic).

That's not what this post is about, though. It's about the drugs you'd use to inhibit your survival instinct, motivate you, etc.

I am hanging myself, if anyone is curious.

I would wait a few days after quitting weed, which I quit yesterday (daily smoker) to eliminate my coping mechanism (it demotivates me, softens the hardships in life, kills my emotions and feelings, worsens my memory of how shitty life is, makes me more content and satisfied, etc) and to regain motivation and will to commit. Cannabis also has this weird effect on me unlike anything else, where I fear the end of existence, no matter how bad the existence is.

I will take a gram or so of Agmatine Sulfate to induce powerful dysphoria (negative feelings), and dissociate myself.

I would drink a lot of alcohol to numb and dissociate myself and make it easier to just let go and drop.

I would also use phenibut for confidence and potentiation of alcohol.

I would use hydroxyzine for sedation and dissociation.

So, what would YOU use for killing your survival instinct and motivating yourself to go?

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: Strumgewehr, ithappens, Hennessy and 6 others
stillwoozy

stillwoozy

May 28, 2019
I'm planning on lots of alcohol + phenibut as well. Probably no benzos for me, I tend to just get relaxed and go to sleep. Although, mixing with the alcohol + phenibut may work, I don't want to risk just passing out.

Reactions: PsychoPyro, Endqualia and Lifeisatrap
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
I don't require motivation. I'm now only 4 days away and still feeling quite calm about it. I also possess strong determination.

Saying that, I cannot predict how I will feel on the day, and my method (drowning) is far from peaceful (agony rating of 79 on a scale of 100). I am also aware that SI is strong in all humans (and animals), so I do have a plan:

I'll consume the following substances:
  • Domperidone - both as an antiemetic and a gastro-prokinetic
  • Diazepam - to reduce anxiety and assist in achieving unconsciousness
  • Trazodone - to assist in achieving unconsciousness
  • Lorazepam - to assist in achieving unconsciousness
  • Whiskey - to potentiate the effects of the previously mentioned 3 drugs (and because I like whiskey)

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Halo13, Soul, Endqualia and 3 others
PsychoPyro

PsychoPyro

Chronic Pain
Jun 7, 2018
I have fibromyalgia which makes motivation and energy very difficult.

• Hugs
Reactions: Inevitable, Camille Lejeune, crimea_river and 1 other person
PsychoPyro

PsychoPyro

Chronic Pain
Jun 7, 2018
I don't require motivation. I'm now only 4 days away and still feeling quite calm about it.

I am also aware that SI is strong in all humans (and animals), so I do have a plan:

I'll consume the following substances:
  • Domperidone - both as an antiemetic and a gastro-prokinetic
  • Diazepam - to reduce anxiety and assist in achieving unconsciousness
  • Trazodone - to assist in achieving unconsciousness
  • Lorazepam - to assist in achieving unconsciousness
  • Whiskey - to potentiate the effects of the previously mentioned 3 drugs (and because I like whiskey)
4 GABA-A agonists/positive allosteric modulators (and alcohol is an NMDA antagonist/dissociative, too) should definitely do it, especially with antiemetics. Have you considered popping a whippit (LEGAL, EASILY AVAILABLE FOR ANYONE Nitrous Oxide/Laughing Gas/N2O) right before jumping in? I'm probably gonna make a thread about this.

The gist of it is:

1.) Nitrous Oxide is an inert gas. The reason people get brain damage from it isn't from what's in their lungs, but from what's not in their lungs: Oxygen.

It causes hypoxia (like hanging and drowning), but you feel no panic, since you're completely unaware of the fact that you need to breath (helium and nitrogen work the same way).

If you breath ALL of the air in your lungs out, then FILL your lungs with nitrous oxide from the whippit (buy a carton of 12 and some balloons to fill with it, don't breathe in straight from the whippit), just so you know for sure you have enough. This will lessen suffering from drowning.

2.) Nitrous Oxide is a dissociative anaesthetic, like ketamine, phencyclidine/PCP, alcohol, and DXM. It makes you much less aware and much less conscious. Enough NMDA antagonism, and it's near impossible to feel negative feelings.

3.) Alcohol is an NMDA antagonist as well, so it'll potentiate alcohol and alcohol will potentiate it.

NMDA is basically "awareness" in chemical form. Activation of NMDA receptors promotes awareness. Thus, the prevention of activation of NMDA receptors reduces consciousness and awareness.

I recommend causing hypoxia before jumping in to get it over with more quickly.

Look up techniques for it, but basically if you squat down with your knees up, hyperventilate in a specific way for a good 5 or 10 minutes, breathe out all your air, and then stand up quickly.

After that, you can fill your lungs with nitrous (don't let any air get in), and jump in. Hold your nitrous as long as you can, because I believe when you breathe it out you can begin to feel the suffocation again.

I also recommend using a low dose of DXM, found OTC in RoboCough. You could go right to the store and pick it up right now.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Sick of it all, Ἡγησίας, Strumgewehr and 5 others
Endqualia

Endqualia

Jun 6, 2019
You people know your shit when it comes to chemicals that inhibit SI. Glad to learn something new and useful, since I don't know will I be able to do it sober. I don't know why but I would like to do it sober if possible. But I have no problems using drugs to cheat my biology. It cheats me all the time.

Reactions: Sick of it all, PsychoPyro and NOT
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
4 GABA-A agonists/positive allosteric modulators (and alcohol is an NMDA antagonist/dissociative, too) should definitely do it, especially with antiemetics. Have you considered popping a whippit (LEGAL, EASILY AVAILABLE FOR ANYONE Nitrous Oxide/Laughing Gas/N2O) right before jumping in? I'm probably gonna make a thread about this.

The gist of it is:

1.) Nitrous Oxide is an inert gas. The reason people get brain damage from it isn't from what's in their lungs, but from what's not in their lungs: Oxygen.

It causes hypoxia (like hanging and drowning), but you feel no panic, since you're completely unaware of the fact that you need to breath (helium and nitrogen work the same way).

If you breath ALL of the air in your lungs out, then FILL your lungs with nitrous oxide from the whippit (buy a carton of 12 and some balloons to fill with it, don't breathe in straight from the whippit), just so you know for sure you have enough. This will lessen suffering from drowning.

2.) Nitrous Oxide is a dissociative anaesthetic, like ketamine, phencyclidine/PCP, alcohol, and DXM. It makes you much less aware and much less conscious. Enough NMDA antagonism, and it's near impossible to feel negative feelings.

3.) Alcohol is an NMDA antagonist as well, so it'll potentiate alcohol and alcohol will potentiate it.

NMDA is basically "awareness" in chemical form. Activation of NMDA receptors promotes awareness. Thus, the prevention of activation of NMDA receptors reduces consciousness and awareness.

Look up techniques for it, but basically if you squat down with your knees up, hyperventilate in a specific way for a good 5 or 10 minutes, breathe out all your air, and then stand up quickly.

After that, you can fill your lungs with nitrous (don't let any air get in), and jump in. Hold your nitrous as long as you can, because I believe when you breathe it out you can begin to feel the suffocation again.

I also recommend using a low dose of DXM, found OTC in RoboCough. You could go right to the store and pick it up right now.

Very interesting - thank you! In addition to the delightful image of our beautiful @Superfluous swimming out to sea with a bouquet of balloons, we have a promising-sounding experiment to try.

Reactions: Sick of it all, PsychoPyro, Halo13 and 1 other person
Weems

Weems

Experienced
May 5, 2019
I don't have access to anything but what WOULD I use? A hot shower, clean PJs, clean sheets, some incense, a movie or show I like on the tube, a little opiod, a little benzo, meto, and a couple bottles of N.

• Love
Reactions: enlightened_suicide, Inevitable, Camille Lejeune and 3 others
SweetSide

SweetSide

May 4, 2019
Is there anyone who has an alcohol-based beverage/mixture?
Something easy to do and find, like alcohol mixed with over-the-counter medecines?

Reactions: Inevitable
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
Very interesting - thank you! In addition to the delightful image of our beautiful @Superfluous swimming out to sea with a bouquet of balloons, we have a promising-sounding experiment to try.
Reminds me of this song

• Love
Reactions: Soul
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019

The gist of it is:

Look up techniques for it, but basically if you squat down with your knees up, hyperventilate in a specific way for a good 5 or 10 minutes, breathe out all your air, and then stand up quickly. Any advice on how much?

Thanks for the great info.

Unfortunately, whippits aren't available at my location.

I spent a few hours yesterday composing a detailed description of my method. It's not quite ready yet, but hope to finish it today and upload it. Basically, I'll be swimming out from shore so hyperventilation may not be possible whilst treading water, although I do plan to try. I may be able to reduce the oxygen content in my blood, but the passing out part may prove problematic.

I'll also see if I can find some DXM. Only 2 pharmacies on this small island. Shame I didn't know about this earlier as I'm sure I could have got some on the previous island and on the mainland as there are many dodgy pharmacies here.

Edit: I got a strip of DXM to add to the mix

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: PsychoPyro, Soul and Halo13
Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
What does DXM bring to the table, please and thank you?

Reactions: Superfluous
W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
Unfortunatly all I have is alcohol :/ know of any over the counter meds I could take? (Hanging) i'm from canada

Reactions: Inevitable, SweetSide and Hennessy
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Overdose is a peaceful, soft, yet VERY ineffective method of suicide. If I were to overdose, I'd shoot as much fentanyl/carfentanil as I could get into my veins after smoking weed and drinking copious amounts of alcohol + phenibut + benzodiazepines + hydroxyzine (sedative/anti-emetic).

That's not what this post is about, though. It's about the drugs you'd use to inhibit your survival instinct, motivate you, etc.

I am hanging myself, if anyone is curious.

I would wait a few days after quitting weed, which I quit yesterday (daily smoker) to eliminate my coping mechanism (it demotivates me, softens the hardships in life, kills my emotions and feelings, worsens my memory of how shitty life is, makes me more content and satisfied, etc) and to regain motivation and will to commit. Cannabis also has this weird effect on me unlike anything else, where I fear the end of existence, no matter how bad the existence is.

I will take a gram or so of Agmatine Sulfate to induce powerful dysphoria (negative feelings), and dissociate myself.

I would drink a lot of alcohol to numb and dissociate myself and make it easier to just let go and drop.

I would also use phenibut for confidence and potentiation of alcohol.

I would use hydroxyzine for sedation and dissociation.

So, what would YOU use for killing your survival instinct and motivating yourself to go?
Acceptance.

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
I found this on PubChem:

I'm guessing it's specific to my method in that it supresses the cough reflex, which will be an involuntary response once water enters the lungs (whether conscious or unconscious).

The mechanism of action of dextromethorphan is as an Uncompetitive NMDA Receptor Antagonist and Sigma-1 Receptor Agonist. ... This agent crosses the blood-brain-barrier and activates sigma opioid receptors on the cough center in the central nervous system, thereby suppressing the cough reflex.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Sick of it all and Soul
Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
Thank you, my splendid @Superfluous. x

Reactions: PsychoPyro and Superfluous
Rivotrial

Rivotrial

Jun 10, 2019
I'm gonna start with some xanax before the procedure, fentanyl oral just when the galllows done , cuz opioids killing my mental suffering that much that I would immeaditely turn back. At the end, I inject 1g liquid pharma ketamin intramusculary right in my thigh (or propofol but didn't learn the i.v consumption yet ). It's done, everything I have to do now is to wait till the lights go out , the loop will do the rest

If you don't have access to such drugs , just think about the political prisoners in muslim countries or in brazil/russia. All the tortures they have to deal with , without any chance to flee. Pretend yourself in their place

Reactions: PsychoPyro
conveniently_dead

conveniently_dead

May 31, 2019
I really relate to that paragraph about cannabis use. Been using it most of my life. I feel like it affects me the same way. It makes me complacent and kills my ambition. Unfortunately you need some ambition to succeed in suicide, or else you'll never carry it out. And also how you said it makes you fear the end of existence no matter how shitty. It's almost like I could have wrote that myself.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sick of it all, lynn14 and PsychoPyro
PsychoPyro

PsychoPyro

Chronic Pain
Jun 7, 2018
I found this on PubChem:

I'm guessing it's specific to my method in that it supresses the cough reflex, which will be an involuntary response once water enters the lungs (whether conscious or unconscious).

It dissociates you, decreases awareness and consciousness, makes everything less "hard" and "sharp" and "painful", decreases physical suffering, sedates you, can confuse/disorient you at high doses, relaxes you, and lets you drift away more peacefully and be less aware of the current situation.

It also relaxes and numbs the lungs, so you can smoke pretty much anything no problem, hold your breath more easily, drown with less pain and struggle, and of course, as its main use, prevent the cough reflex not only from occurring, but also prevents you from feeling the need to cough.
Unfortunatly all I have is alcohol :/ know of any over the counter meds I could take? (Hanging) i'm from canada

Dextromethorphan (RoboCough, not the stuff with acetaminophen, guaifenesin, and phenylephrine), nitrous oxide, alcohol, and phenibut.
I wrote this just now:

"It dissociates you, decreases awareness and consciousness, makes everything less "hard" and "sharp" and "painful", decreases physical suffering, sedates you, can confuse/disorient you at high doses, relaxes you, and lets you drift away more peacefully and be less aware of the current situation.

It also relaxes and numbs the lungs, so you can smoke pretty much anything no problem, hold your breath more easily, drown with less pain and struggle, and of course, as its main use, prevent the cough reflex not only from occurring, but also prevents you from feeling the need to cough."

Last edited:
Reactions: Superfluous
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
@PsychoPyro, you seem very knowledgeable and I was hoping you might indulge me again.

I've pretty much come to the conclusion that there is no way back and so am now working on plan C - Amitriptyline. I've acquired cimetidine, built up my stock of diazepam to above 300mg, and still have 60mg domperidone. I also have 6 remaining coated tablets of DXM (brand name A-Tussin) - need to check mg - and have acquired another strip of trazodone (10 x 50mg).

I've checked the multiple resources available (Five Last Acts 2015, PPeH March 2019 and Wikibooks) and there's conflicting information in each. 5LA and PPeH are recommending 10g amitriptyline, whilst Wikibooks revised cocktail says 7g should be sufficient for those under 100kg. I'm working to Wikibooks, and was hoping you could advise me.

Firstly, do you consider the improved cocktail on Wikibooks to be reliable?

Next, having consumed approx. 150mg diazepam and 9mg lorazepam just days ago, I clearly have built up some resistance (I haven't needed to take any since and my alcohol consumption is well below normal). Having used small 10mg doses of diazepam for months, it doesn't make me drowsy, although my recent experience did cause some drowsiness. Maybe the relative coolness of the sea water and my SI kept me going. I'm also unlikely to be in a position to obtain the midazolam or alternative benzo, so was wondering whether the trazodone will do as an alternative, considering how effective I find it for my insomnia. Just unsure as to whether it may cause unexpected issues.

I had no issue taking a stat dose of 40mg domperidone and 4 DXM, so don't anticipate any issues taking a 60mg stat dose. DXM is relatively cheap so if it would help, I could get more if it would help. The issue is time, money and availability of the amitriptyline - they'll need to order it in, and the largest size here is 25mg. Not an issue if they can get it quickly as I'll create a water suspension.

Any assistance you can provide would be very welcome.

• Hugs
lynn14

lynn14

Apr 21, 2019
I smoke weed every day, sometimes too much to the point where I barely get any buzz.
I do it to cope with depression, so that I can feel good for a few minutes and make reality seem more dream-like. But I've also noticed it's heightening effect on SI. I've read a study about weed actually being the cause of suicidal thoughts but I can't seem to quit since I rely on it so much in order to function (When I quit I get extremely tired and irritable, quitting kills my motivation to get through the day.) I also can't seem to overcome SI but that's good since I'm trying to live atm.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sick of it all and Superfluous
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Just checked drug interactions between amitriptyline and trazodone. May not be a good idea mixing the two:

Probably best to increase diazepam to 500mg.

• Hugs
  • Informative
B

Brainpain

chronic pain
Jun 14, 2019
I have fibromyalgia which makes motivation and energy very difficult.
Fellow chronic pain patient here . Motivation is definitely a factor for me. I have the N but I need to come up with a plan to disappear for 2 days off to a hotel, out of the city, and no one notice. And even working up the courage is tiring. Although life in general is getting much more tiring these days.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sick of it all and true faith
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I want to feel good doing it, that's my dilemma.
If I didn't mind feeling horrible, I would do a bunch of xanax, clonipin, or meth, or all three, then let despair take me over the edge on the comedown.
Those drugs make me feel so gross, full of fear and self-disgust. But I don't want to die, or live, feeling like that.

seekingoblivion

seekingoblivion

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
Have some of y'all considered working in pharmacies?

Reactions: Sick of it all, lmon and whyidon'tknow
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I would go through all the shitty events and times in my life as well as remind me how much the world sucks in general and how easy it is to get screwed over in all aspects of life. Also, another thing that I remind myself is that once I go through with my method (firearm) it will be painless and instant when done correctly (correct caliber/round, correct weapon, correct angle, etc.).

Reactions: Sick of it all