Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
title.

I am not interested in the fake answers you provide recruiters and hiring managers :)

• Informative
  • Yay!
Reactions: Ringo, lobster salad, Foresight and 5 others
WoAiGou

WoAiGou

Stalinist
Dec 16, 2021
Strengths: maybe a decent sense of humor, depends on the crowd lol. Never really get too outwardly angry with people, I had bad anger issues growing up so I'm proud of myself for this.

Weaknesses: I'll just do a few since they're boundless. I come off as really really standoffish to new people when in reality I'm just super anxious and shy. I am unable to get close to people/be truly vulnerable with them, even people I care about/love, I'm so afraid of them seeing me as a weirdo and cutting me off. I quit learning new things very quickly even if I enjoy them.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mixo, lobster salad, Foresight and 3 others
LivideLamb

LivideLamb

I'm so decaying, feeling like an ashtray
Jan 5, 2020
Strengths : Really curious, always willing to acquire new knowledge, organized, I'm starting to understand how to set emotional boundaries so I'm proud of myself for that, emotional intelligence.

Weaknesses : Anger issues, bad coping mechanism (sh), crushing mental illnesses that stop me from doing what I really want to do.

• Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, Foresight, WoAiGou and 2 others
Sanva

Sanva

:/
Dec 10, 2021
In terms of strengths, I'd say I can be pretty persistent when I really want something.

My weaknesses are my crippling anxiety, lack of social skills, I'm slow so I seem really fucking stupid, just autism in general I guess. Lots of things.

Am I hired?

• Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, Foresight, WoAiGou and 3 others
W

wereqryan

Experienced
Dec 22, 2018
I have no strengths (I guess that's why I'm here), but plenty of weaknesses like mental and physical health issues. I have been depressed for many many years and became suicidal three years ago. Body wise, I have issues with digestion like reflux and constipation.

• Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, Foresight and Crazy4u
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
I have no strengths (I guess that's why I'm here), but plenty of weaknesses like mental and physical health issues. I have been depressed for many many years and became suicidal three years ago. Body wise, I have issues with digestion like reflux and constipation.
you definitely have many strengths but you can't seem them now. I hope you feel better ❤

• Love
Reactions: Ringo and Foresight
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Strengths: I think I've got putting myself down and insulting myself nailed pretty well. I could always be doing better in this area since I never feel quite satisfied that I've expressed enough just how awful I truly am.

Weaknesses: Pretty much everything else. Laziness, selfishness, cowardice, overly sensitive, easily offended yet always willing to be offensive, gluttony, lust, wrath, greed, envy, etc……any negative human trait that exists, I probably have it.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mixo, Ringo, lobster salad and 4 others
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Strengths:
Deep
Disconnected
Caring
Hot
Sensitive
More right than not
None chalant
Spontaneous
Can see the big picture in things
Extranalize back other people's unjust actions towards me

Weakness:
Too deep
Too disconnected
Too caring
Too hot
Too sensitive
Hate to be right
Too none-chalant
Cant fake shit
Nuances destabalise me
Internalize other people thoughts & feelings about me

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: TheSoulless, lobster salad, Foresight and 4 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
This is a nice thread let me see…

strength, caring , hard working , friendly, think of others before me most times,

weakness, moody, depressed, hard to get impressed, ocd, accumulate things I don't need, suicididal , too sensitive , worry about the world too Much

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WoAiGou, lobster salad, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 2 others
absoluteanimal1

absoluteanimal1

Death by chocolate
Dec 17, 2021
Strengths: empathetic, good at spelling and grammar

Weaknesses: self discipline, I move very slowly, can be judgmental at times

• Hugs
Reactions: WoAiGou, lobster salad and Crazy4u
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do not see myself as having any strenghts, I am not good at anything. I do not belong in this world, there is no point to my existence. I am weak in every way, I cannot live, I cannot cope with this life. As long as I am alive there will only be despair and hopelessness, I am too weak to live.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, absoluteanimal1, Un- and 6 others
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I don't know who I truly am anymore (did I ever know in the first place?) so it's hard for me when it comes to such questions, but I'd say that my honesty could be a strength? And weaknesses? Infinite. Those that affect me the most are being coward, hot-headed and too caring.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ringo, WoAiGou, lobster salad and 3 others
W

wereqryan

Experienced
Dec 22, 2018
I do not see myself as having any strenghts, I am not good at anything. I do not belong in this world, there is no point to my existence. I am weak in every way, I cannot live, I cannot cope with this life. As long as I am alive there will only be despair and hopelessness, I am too weak to live.
I feel the exact same way.

• Hugs
Reactions: WoAiGou and lobster salad
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
Strengths: very high empathy, can learn complex concepts if I try hard, great listener, responsible, deep thinker, present in the moment

Weaknesses: communication, comfort in my own skin, self-love, staying dedicated to projects

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Manaaja, Ringo, Snake of Eden and 3 others
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
I don't know how true what I write really is, at this point I don't think I can judge myself decently, in many cases I could overestimate or underestimate my qualities, but I don't see why not to try.

Strengths: Spontaneous, caring, I am easy to get along with and it is not difficult for me to make friends, I used to have a lot of energy and desire to try new things, when something interests me I can acquire a lot of knowledge about the subject.

Weaknesses: Fatalistic, little initiative, oblivious most of the time, unmotivated, poor focus, procrastinator, self-hatred, dependent, anxious.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: PreussenBlueJay, Manaaja, Crazy4u and 2 others
Nanako

Nanako

Experienced
Dec 24, 2018
Strengths: I used to be a great artist. No longer the case so I suppose zero. lol

Weaknesses: I tend to get paranoid over the smallest, most inconsequential things you can imagine. I also have a physical disadvantage that has caused my quality of life to drop massively. I may be autistic to some extent. I have trouble connecting with others. I'm too self-centered. I always suspect people are saying bad things about me behind my back.

• Hugs
Reactions: Crazy4u
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
time to share mine :)

strengths:
- careless/reckless attitude
- not emotional
- can improve some bad habits and some areas in my life all by myself like impulse control and short temper
-independent!

weakness:
too many I will just mention some
- false hope/day dreaming. biggest problem with ctb
- sometimes I forgive people quickly against my will! meaning: I don't want to forgive but can't help it
- shyness: I will confess to ss members. I admire adventureaous shameless girls who experiment many things in life. It is one of my biggest regrets in life!!!!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mixo, JinZhin, Ringo and 1 other person
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
False hope/daydreaming is huge for me too.

• Hugs
Reactions: JinZhin and Crazy4u
C

Cheza_mus

Experienced
Jul 1, 2021
Strength: Able to stay alone
Weakness : Very lazy

• Hugs
PreussenBlueJay

PreussenBlueJay

Too short for Frederick William I’s Guards
Jan 18, 2022
Weaknesses: Self-doubt, uncreative, tactless, opinion on anything easily swayed, gives up easily, lacks confidence, unreliable, forgetful, mercurial, and I don't think I understand other people well.

• Hugs
Reactions: Crazy4u and Ringo
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
Weaknesses: Self-doubt, uncreative, tactless, opinion on anything easily swayed, gives up easily, lacks confidence, unreliable, forgetful, mercurial, and I don't think I understand other people well.
oh come on. where are the strengths

• Yay!
Reactions: Foresight and PreussenBlueJay
JinZhin

JinZhin

we are in hell
Nov 2, 2021
Strenghts: can draw(kinda), thoughtful, analytical, non-judgemental, good at math and picking up new languages

Weaknesses: depressed AF, eating disorder, suck at communicating with people, too shy and quiet, too sensitive, no willpower, terrible work ethic, thinking about death 24/7, can't read the room, still 7 mentally

• Love
Reactions: Crazy4u and Mixo
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
Strengths: thoughtful, analytical, great at writing/composing music, can be very loyal/dutiful friend, honest, sincere, cook pretty well, direct and upfront, can be pretty funny when I want to be, hardworking

Weaknesses: distrustful (and tend to assume people will fuck me over), moody, susceptible to junk food (burgers in particular), easily disappointed, harsh on myself and others, depressive, unforgiving

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ringo and Crazy4u
maakies

maakies

DOOK
Dec 7, 2021
Strengths:
Creative
OK at math and reading comprehension
Solid cook
Very good at tetris
Sense of humor
Stay calm under pressure
Forgiving
Adventurous, I'll try anything once
Jack of all trades

Weaknesses:
Master of none
Bad with verbal interaction and small talk
Spacey, talk in circles, trail off a lot
Dishonest, my family thinks I'm "sketchy/shady"
Avoidant
Unemotional
Kind of mean and bossy

Also:
Mentally ill
Lethargic
Lazy
Unfocused
Apathetic
Anxious

• Hugs
Reactions: markimobzzdeasui and Crazy4u
D

Deleted member 8975

I am sure to fuck myself over. I am sure to fuck everything up.

My strengths are they are guaranteed but weaknesses that are what are guaranteed by my strengths…fml in other words.

• Hugs
markimobzzdeasui

markimobzzdeasui

Life is a cruel joke
Oct 24, 2021
Strengths that used to be-
Good in my studies
Critical thinking and very good analytical skills
Deep and relatively quick understanding of philosophy and complex psychological concepts despite not having any previous background
Loyal and helpful friend
Empathetic towards other's problems without judging them

Weaknesses-
Like a ton but just to mention some here
Not courageous to even try some adventurous things or stand up to my abusers and bullies
Self sabotaging behaviours extending well into my career and health
Severe self doubt
Non existent social life for so many years
Forgiving of the people who don't deserve to be forgiven
Not having the ability to trust anyone now
Very poor social skills and verbal communication with not being able to express my feelings ever.
poor luck
Inability and a general lack of desire to live this existence with others which always lead me to have a secret death wish for myself!
A big quitter( although I am going to turn this weakness into my strength very soon lol)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Crazy4u and Mixo
completely-done

completely-done

Experienced
Jan 31, 2022
Strength: willpower

Weakness: annoying people

• Love
Silenos