• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

spicyfriedtofu

Idiot
Jun 10, 2018
I've heard radio documentaries about train drivers that have experiences of hitting and killing people jumping in front of trains as their method of suicide. They are seriously affected by this and it's something they live with their whole life. In some ways, this is putting the action of killing onto another person. I find this a pretty immoral way to commit suicide.

What are your opinions on this method?

Reactions: dano6533, FakeNews, Soon4me and 1 other person
Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
When someone is in so much pain i doubt they even think about the effect of their actions on the driver or passengers.Their pain is so great that they just need to end it.

Reactions: dano6533, Journeytoletgo, Caerula and 2 others
G

goggleboxers

Student
May 24, 2018
I've heard radio documentaries about train drivers that have experiences of hitting and killing people jumping in front of trains as their method of suicide. They are seriously affected by this and it's something they live with their whole life. In some ways, this is putting the action of killing onto another person. I find this a pretty immoral way to commit suicide.

What are your opinions on this method?
I've considered this option and if it was a plan of action I would dress all in black from head to toe and jump in front of a train capable of doing 200mph (bravo to people who jump in front of trains only going about 50mph) that way the driver might not notice you'd been hit. .. there's a case of this happening where a driver thought with it being late at night he thought he'd hit an animal and carried on driving but a body was found the next day so the driver technically was conscience free but I agree with above in the frame of mind commuting a suicide you don't think about others emotions especially the driver.

In training, train drivers are advised to look away and cover their ears

Reactions: dano6533, Caerula and Soon4me
AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
I considered doing this cause there's train tracks not far from where i live, but the last time i tried to do it there were kids about to cross the train tracks before i was about to jump in front of it and i didn't want to get them involved in my problems.

Honestly unless I'm extremely desperate I'm not a fan of this method anyways cause of how gory it is and again it's super traumatic for the people who find my body.

Reactions: dano6533, Caerula and Soon4me
Dan

Dan

Jun 15, 2018
I never really though much about that, although this is a method I've had my eye on for quite some time, and is my current plan. I'm sure there ways to do it where the driver wouldn't even notice.

Reactions: dano6533 and Caerula
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
I considered doing

Reactions: dano6533 and Caerula
K

KillMe

Jun 13, 2018
Quite a scary method, but I would do it if I had train tracks close to me.

Reactions: dano6533
Gumby

Gumby

Student
Jun 10, 2018
I came close (subway) but after seeing the driver and all the passengers just couldn't

Reactions: dano6533 and AveryConure
Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
I'd love to. It'd also be pretty easy for me considering the train tracks around here are quite active with plenty of bluffs & other forms of natural cover so as to perfectly camouflage myself from any unwanted gazes (including the contemptible driver's). Unfortunately, I'm a fucking pussy, so that pretty much demolishes the thing all together. Sucks to be me.

Last edited:
L

Liblib

Jun 17, 2018
Personaly I think this is the worst way to do it. Jumping, gun, poison would all be better than this (imo). Jumping would be pretty brutal but not as bad as a train would be and hopefully no one would see it happen let alone feel responsible for it