• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HorribleFeelings1

HorribleFeelings1

Its a hard knock life
Jan 18, 2020
I gave up on my first method of committing suicide which was to bleed out, however if I have no other choice then I'll go back to that. Does anyone know else have good methods to commit suicide, drugs or no drugs, anything is helpful.

Reactions: g0921
helIboy

helIboy

everything hurts
Jan 10, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-a-comprehensive-guide-including-method.25148/

Reactions: Freelyffe88, TimeToBiteTheDust, freefrommybody and 1 other person
Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
I will be interested to read what others have to say about this, as was sort of question I have been wondering about some time. I have no method chosen as just cant think of one which will suit me, for all sorts of reasons. SN seems to be a favoured method with quite a few, but dont think will suit me. I shall keep my eye on this post as could be very helpful. Sorry not got any suggestions for you, but just wanted you to know am grateful for you posting this and asking.

Reactions: HorribleFeelings1
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Mine would be the firearm. It is really bloody and messy, sends a clear and strong message to the world, and mostly importantly, it is very reliable and the best I can get in my situation. If I had easier access to other things like SN, N, N2, or other means, I would have gone for a more peaceful method.

Reactions: Throwmyselfaway and mesohappy
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
SN is a pretty good method considering the low risks and high success rate.

Reactions: Yaalya
S

Soulstax

Jan 12, 2020
SN is good if you have access to meto. Otherwise, it will still work, but not as cleanly.

• Love
Reactions: MsMaudlin
K

kiki666

Dec 26, 2019
but if meto can be obtained at any online pharmacy, almost all of them sell primperan.

C

Cutepoison

Losing all hope was freedom
Dec 22, 2019
Is SN really guaranteed to work? I have everything except antacid

C

Cutepoison

Dec 22, 2019
If you're not found too soon.
Thanks. I read the SN thread, it said death occurs from 40min - 4hrs after taking the drink. I'm wondering if i do it at night time, just before i go to bed, would that work?

WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
Thanks. I read the SN thread, it said death occurs from 40min - 4hrs after taking the drink. I'm wondering if i do it at night time, just before i go to bed, would that work?
That would work. Some people I think did it during the day time cause they wanted their sleep time to count as their fasting (8hours).

Reactions: Cutepoison
C

Cutepoison

Dec 22, 2019
That would work. Some people I think did it during the day time cause they wanted their sleep time to count as their fasting (8hours).
Thanks for your reply.

Reactions: WhyIsLife56
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I originally wanted to OD on insulin, but I can't make the method reliable. It seems like it can't be done solo without an IV.

So my new method is SN. I've got everything ready to go. Just waiting for the right time.

• Hugs
Reactions: Indieblue and helIboy
K

kiki666

Dec 26, 2019
I originally wanted to OD on insulin, but I can't make the method reliable. It seems like it can't be done solo without an IV.

So my new method is SN. I've got everything ready to go. Just waiting for the right time.
I also have normal reaction insulin, it is not mine but I can get it, I hope it was an effective method.

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I also have normal reaction insulin, it is not mine but I can get it, I hope it was an effective method.
The problem is it's not realistic to be able to inject the amount of insulin you need properly as fast as you need to do it. It has to be injected only in the fat and it's a huge amount. The PPH says it's impossible even. They say you need like a 1,000 units but I've also heard over 2,000. There's also variables like if you're diabetic or not and how much sugar your body has stored that it can release to screw everything up.

Reactions: kiki666
M

martin8383784

Dec 27, 2019
I gave up on my first method of committing suicide which was to bleed out, however if I have no other choice then I'll go back to that. Does anyone know else have good methods to commit suicide, drugs or no drugs, anything is helpful.
I'll be doing full suspension hanging somewhere in isolated place because I want reliability and I wouldn't want to wake up after committing to it, let alone with brain damages
Mine would be the firearm. It is really bloody and messy, sends a clear and strong message to the world, and mostly importantly, it is very reliable and the best I can get in my situation. If I had easier access to other things like SN, N, N2, or other means, I would have gone for a more peaceful method.
Good luck man! On the message part I don't think this is something to do because people don't care. Couple of days later no one will ever care, just like nothing happened. Unfortunately this is the sad truth.
Rather choose a reliable method to end the suffering and don't care about messages

Last edited:
Saddad

Saddad

Dec 17, 2019
Have 3 methods ready to rock,

Nitrogen
S.N
Opiods/benzo

Opiods are my preferred method but a little uncertainty.

I like the idea of taking some pills falling asleep and not waking up.

Nitro haven't gone back to for a while,

S.N the worry of pain/discomfort and looking like a smurf.

Little things are keeping me in the game for now but hopefully this week will let it go...

Wish I had done it when head was really in it came so close with nitrogen.....

Just wasnt ready, got people who care and will be hurt, my need needs to take priority for this to happen....

Reactions: Mizzmini45 and Quarky00
I

ihateliving

Feb 12, 2020
I need this life to end. I can't stand another day. How effective is the SN method? Does it just need to be mixed into water ?

Reactions: peacefighter