It's time to get up and go to work.

I don't like work!

• Hugs
Reactions: allesistgut, Silenos, DeutscheKartoffel and 1 other person
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I hate work so much. Every second of it is agony because for me, any task no matter how enjoyable, can be ruined by forcing it into a schedule, monetizing it, or whatever else needs to be done to turn an action into a profession.

That said, I'm pretty sure if I actually had someone else that I cared enough about to work for I can accept most bad jobs. I have proof that this would help because it's worked for me before. Even the simple act of saying "Honey, I'm home" to someone I truly love everyday I come home from work would do wonders for my motivation. If my job is truly exasperating I'd probably also still be able to do it as long as I get to complain about it to someone. I think with these two things, any job could be bearable for me.

Of course these two things are practically impossible for me to hope for so I might as well forget it. I'm not even going to bother applying for unemployment anyway because I plan to die soon so what's the point?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ncmxm, ColorlessTrees, DeutscheKartoffel and 2 others
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Work reminds me just how pointless life is, we slave away to make a fat cat richer and most of the time we don't even get any kind of significant reward for it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and DeutscheKartoffel
WadeingThru

WadeingThru

Experienced
Feb 25, 2022
Update: I stopped and got tacos on the way to the office. Once I arrived at the office. I read emails but only responded to one. I review the trouble tickets waiting for 1st AM dispatch. Lined up the trouble tickets in work zones where the primary technician is out on vacation, so other technicians can work them. I updated the agenda for my team's morning huddle meeting. I ate the tacos. They were cold by the time I got to them. But they were still the best part of my morning by far. Tacos make me happy. I'm pooping as I wright this. When I'm finished I will make small talk before my huddle meeting begins.

I will update as my day progresses.

• Informative
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and DeutscheKartoffel
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
Let's just say it's gotten to the point where I'm practically allergic to the word 'work'.