• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

chlorine

chlorine

I am free, therefore I am lost.
Apr 12, 2019
Some of my fears are social embarrassment, failure, rejection and losing my mind completely. Pet peeves I'd say when people talk without knowing shit about what they're saying or people who tell you that they understand how you are feeling when they clearly don't.

• Love
Reactions: foreverbroken28, ayanonikki and WOODESITY
Davy

Davy

Have a great day!
Mar 24, 2019
My worst fear is failing to ctb and ending up trapped as a vegetable.

Reactions: chlorine and WOODESITY
R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
I fear the day I must decide to die in cold mood (irritated is more easy). I don't know if I'll be able. But, I just need to remember the millions of years I've been death without problems.
I fear celebrations and mostly my own. It makes me anxious to be the center of the attention.
I hate unexpected expenses.

Hhhh

Hhhh

Exhausted
Apr 6, 2019
My worst fear is finding out there is absolutely nothing wrong with me. Ive been feeling like dying for so long, and all the trips to the doctors, blood tests, whatever came in stating im just fine. Besides my usual malnutrition, im healthy as ever. It broke me, because i feel like dying, everything hurts and im just... Dysfunctional completely. Now im in the middle of checking out my mental health state, and if i find out nothing is wrong... Im gone. Theres no helping me after this.

• Aww..
Reactions: chlorine
chlorine

chlorine

I am free, therefore I am lost.
Apr 12, 2019
My worst fear is finding out there is absolutely nothing wrong with me. Ive been feeling like dying for so long, and all the trips to the doctors, blood tests, whatever came in stating im just fine. Besides my usual malnutrition, im healthy as ever. It broke me, because i feel like dying, everything hurts and im just... Dysfunctional completely. Now im in the middle of checking out my mental health state, and if i find out nothing is wrong... Im gone. Theres no helping me after this.
I'm sorry you're feeling this way. But honestly, I think that medical tests, mental health tests and diagnosis are just labels. I don't think you need a label to be able to tell you're not fine. Even if what you are feeling does not corrispond to any kind of medical diagnosis, that does not mean your pain is not valid and not worth being recognized.