N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
The woman I date loves The Simpsons. As a teenager I watched a lot of TV and I still have a lot of memories of them. Especially the older episodes. She does not watch the newer ones. However, I told her I love the anime Death Note. And there is a The Simpsons parody of Death Note which we want to watch together. I am a little bit excited. It will be the first time we meet at one of our homes.

Can you share your favorite episodes and characters? Maybe some interesting anecdotes or facts about the series that I can share with her? I have the feeling The Simpsons might be her autistic special interest. I suspect she has autism but does not know it. Her detailed knowledge about single episodes stunned me.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Makoto and Plentiful_Despair
Plentiful_Despair

Plentiful_Despair

Experienced
Aug 23, 2024
Steamed Hams original and edits on youtube is still the best ever simpsons content in my opinion.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
A few years ago I actually binged every Simpsons episode at the time, 31 seasons in about 30 days. It's mostly all a blur to me now even though I'm still caught up to the series at this point but my favorite episode is probably the "Holidays of Future Passed" from season 23, episode 9. Not sure why this one is still my favorite. Maybe it's because it just felt like it did the future stuff the best, certainly better than the Futurama crossover episode did.

The Family Guy crossover might also be my favorite in terms of the jokes. Can't believe it took all those years for someone to say they "took Apu".

• Love
Reactions: Makoto
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020

• Yay!
Reactions: LifeQuitter and Makoto
Makoto

Makoto

Look into my eyes and tell me who I really am
Jun 20, 2024
I grew up watching the Simpsons... my little sister and I when we were children, we used to spend hours and hours in front of the television lying on a couch, watching the first seasons.

BruhXDDDDD

BruhXDDDDD

Student
Feb 18, 2022
The episode where Homer gets a new coworker and gradually pisses him off is the best I've seen, but I haven't watched too much yet.

Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Adrenaline junkie
May 9, 2024
Barthood - the episode about how Bart grows up being emotionally neglected, rebels during his adolescence, then later on finds his path and becomes an artist as an adult

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
You know it's a lady that voices Bart and a lot of the other characters? I love voice actors...

• Informative
Reactions: noname223