Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
What do you love about yourself and what irritates you the most about yourself? I'm curious to know how others feel.

Love: For me, I love the way I can think independently. I have a keen sense of self that doesn't get disrupted by social pressure.

Hate: My least favorite characteristic is my lack of social skills. I don't understand how to speak with others and it makes me overthink hardcore. It makes me annoying, weird, and overall makes socializing challenging.

• Hugs
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, Silenos, demuic and 1 other person
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
The only things I like about myself are that I'm tall, my first name is relatively unique, and I'm at Master Rank in Pokémon Unite.

Everything else about myself I pretty much hate, and hate with a passion.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ringo and Foresight
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Like my sense of humor (sometimes) and my ability to relax/stay calm (think it's slowly coming back now, lost it). Dislike my autism, attachment disorder, and my complete lack of purpose/motivation/goals/care. Also dislike related things such as never having had a gf, being completely unemployable, not being able to make friends, etc.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: DivineMedicus, Foresight and Ringo
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
Like: My ridiculously long hair.

Dislike: My brain. It's distracted, demented and overthinking all at the same time.

• Hugs
Reactions: Snake of Eden, Foresight, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 1 other person
kiuya

kiuya

Tired
Nov 16, 2021
To be honest, I don't love anything about myself but I don't hate anything either. I'm just average. Don't have anything going for me kek.

Reactions: Foresight
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
Uhm... I don't know what to say exactly, I feel very egocentric highlighting things that I think are good about me, I don't know, I would say that my ability to make friends, once I connect with someone I can relate quite well, although maintaining those relationships at long term it costs me a bit because of how hermit I am

I hate my lack of concentration capacity similar to that of a doberman, I also don't really like how oblivious I become, the latter has caused me several problems regarding stalking... Another thing to mention, how easy it is for me to fall into anxiety.

• Love
WrongPlaceWrongTime

WrongPlaceWrongTime

Better never to have been
Jul 4, 2021
Like: Being fairly skinny despite eating more junk food
Dislike: Laziness, shit attention span, generally my brain sabotaging me.

Reactions: Foresight and cyanol
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I like my big green eyes
i don't like my nose, though everyone says there's nothing wrong with it. I do wish I had plastic surgery on my nose.

• Love
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
Physically
Favorite: my grey - blue - green eyes
Least favorite: two scars on my forehead

Mentally
Favorite: kind-hearted
Least favorite - too sensitive

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I like how I am introverted and quiet and I see it as better to stay away from people. I believe that talking too much can never be a good thing.
The things that I dislike the most are that I get easily stressed and I struggle to cope with life. I have low intelligence and I struggle with concentration. I am tired of being myself, but no matter what this life will end someday and I will not have to live with myself anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: DivineMedicus and Foresight
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
I like: Openness of heart and mind, intuition, humility, deeper way of looking viewing the world, disregard to material things in general. Dont hold grudges, tendency to prefer solitude, good at sex with the right person

Dislike: paranoia, lack of direction, anhedonia, black/white thinking, inability to commit to work, empathy is problematic, low emotional intelligence, constipation, bored often, cant function in life with other people involved, tendency to rush into antagonizing people, my body, my head size and especially my hair

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Silenos and Foresight
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
Positive part:
Discomfort drives me forward actually, in a positive way
Can handle extreme situations and take lots of adrenaline easily. Got that the hard way.
Can solve problems in a way, that everyone else thinks it's impossible.
Prefer to have it my way only and pay the price, instead of pushing out blame to others and stay humble and stupid, like letting other people make desigions about my life.
You can make me wear a covid mask only if i'm robbing a bank. And i did, just to make my point :), /This might or might not be actually true. It is possible that it is my imagination, and honestly if someone is that much interested - it's just a joke i made up on some forum/

Negative part:
Messed up brain, should take rest from time to time, so i won't pass out while living the way i want. So i can't really push my limits all the time.
Mental disorders like PTSD, bipolar, OSDD, i might be little in authism spectrum, cause i can't express emotions, or understand other people's emotions, some times.
I let too many people i care about to depend entirely on me. So if i'm gone now, my positive characteristics won't cost a shit.
Don't like to work, while it's freezing.

Last edited:
  • Love
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
I like how I am introverted and quiet and I see it as better to stay away from people. I believe that talking too much can never be a good thing.
The things that I dislike the most are that I get easily stressed and I struggle to cope with life. I have low intelligence and I struggle with concentration. I am tired of being myself, but no matter what this life will end someday and I will not have to live with myself anymore.
I view my quietness the same way, a small untrained version of noble silence. The modern world is uncomfortable with it but I think it's a good perspective.
I like: Openness of heart and mind, intuition, humility, deeper way of looking viewing the world, disregard to material things in general. Dont hold grudges, tendency to prefer solitude, good at sex with the right person

Dislike: paranoia, lack of direction, anhedonia, black/white thinking, inability to commit to work, empathy is problematic, low emotional intelligence, constipation, bored often, cant function in life with other people involved, tendency to rush into antagonizing people, my body, my head size and especially my hair
I relate to all of this so much ❤

• Love
Reactions: Snake of Eden