Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
Not only physical, but also mental.

In my case I hate my height, my hair (I'm half bald), my weight, my face in general.

Apart from the physicist, I hate how I am, I cannot socialize with others, excessively immature, I do not consider myself intelligent, on the contrary, everything costs me much more than the rest, and that frustrates me, I get irritated with everything etc ...

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Circles, TheDevilsAngel, forever21 and 1 other person
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
i feel the same way, in my case my physical complexes are my deformed face, my weird body, my many...many health issues that are crippling me more every day and my undiagnosed genetic disorder that doctors don't bother to look into because it would cost too much money to diagnose, privatized healthcare is the devil.

and mental ones are probably the same as yours, i feel extremely unintelligent because everything that normal people do like socialize, have mental stability, a job, and in general living a normal life is extremely hard for me, i already gave up on it but it just hurts to think that i'm this way and i can't change any of it.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Meena, Circles, TheDevilsAngel and 2 others
Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
and mental ones are probably the same as yours, i feel extremely unintelligent because everything that normal people do like socialize, have mental stability, a job, and in general living a normal life is extremely hard for me, i already gave up on it but it just hurts to think that i'm this way and i can't change any of it.

I feel the same, sorry

• Hugs
Reactions: Fragile and TheDevilsAngel
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
I hate my face and my chest all stretch marks hate that i hate my body.... mentally i hate me so much im confused i never know who i am going to be...i hate to socialize or i cant......i hear too many voices and i dont know who too listen to....

I just hate me in general!

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Meena, Circles, Eren and 1 other person
Marz

Marz

À PEU PRÈS
Aug 3, 2018
I have cPTSD, depression, BDD, anxiety, dyscalculia, possible ADHD. Physically I have thyroid issues and PCOS.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and cantthinkofanickname
TearyEyedQueen

TearyEyedQueen

In the wrong timeline
Nov 14, 2019
Physically: my hair and skin
Mentally: my mental instability, mild social anxiety and my past

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
I have visual processing issues which are basically the worm at the core of all my biggest problems.

Severe OCD, trauma, a lot of anger.

Physically, telogen effluvium. It sucks so much lol.

• Hugs
M

Manja

Can't wait to die
Nov 27, 2019
I always hated my shyness and major social phobia...but no matter what I did it's always there...and I don't like being drunk 24/7

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Meena, Circles and cantthinkofanickname
Never Free

Never Free

Student
Feb 6, 2019
I have visual processing issues which are basically the worm at the core of all my biggest problems.

Severe OCD, trauma, a lot of anger.

Physically, telogen effluvium. It sucks so much lol.
I have visual processing issues too that helped with Irlen filters. Even tinted lenses bought at the store can help, ,though it's supposed to work best if you get yours professionally assessed. Though tinted sunglasses have benefited me, although not as much

• Hugs
Kaczka86

Kaczka86

Looking for...?
Dec 15, 2019
To be honest I can't find anything I like about myself. I don't like my skin(acne), the way I talk, how my voice sounds, my body shape in general. It annoys me how I act. I think that everything about myself have flaws...but I like my piercings. That's one plus, I guess.

• Hugs
C

Canon1

Student
Dec 2, 2019
Same problems here although i am 1,85 tall I don't feel tall enough and i don't like my skin color. Would like to be more pale.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Eren and Kaczka86
Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
Same problems here although i am 1,85 tall I don't feel tall enough and i don't like my skin color. Would like to be more pale.

1.85 is quite tall IMO, I wish I had that height

• Hugs
TheNorthernSilence

TheNorthernSilence

Arcanist
Nov 13, 2018
I'm convinced that I'll never be enough for anyone or anything; ie. romantic relationships or to work for any employer.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meena, Circles and Kaczka86
G

Guizin239

Student
Aug 6, 2019
I'm fat and hairy. I'm also a bit slow.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and Kaczka86
PwincessStepford

PwincessStepford

I wish I were a princess.
Dec 31, 2019
I think I'm grotesquely obese and hideous. Even when I was 105 lbs earlier this year, my fat distribution makes me look not-like-a-woman.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fragile and Circles
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
My brain always has tones of possible scenarios, and the bad ones are terrifying. Hate that i can read and control people, but find no interest in using them with bad or selfish intentions. Many of them deserve it.
My biggest complex is that no one knows me right.

• Hugs
C

Canon1

Student
Dec 2, 2019
1.85 is quite tall IMO, I wish I had that height

Thanks but I live in Germany and many guys are tall here and i always want to be perfect in any sense, and that means 190 at least to have that wow-effect on women.

Reactions: Eren
Kaczka86

Kaczka86

Looking for...?
Dec 15, 2019
Thanks but I live in Germany and many guys are tall here and i always want to be perfect in any sense, and that means 190 at least to have that wow-effect on women.
As a 160 women 185 definitely have that wow-effect