L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
List the things that makes you feel embarrassed ?

I will make a list too, I dont even know where to start..

1. I am 38, and I receive financial help from my father due to disability.
  2. I lost most of my income sources (clients), due to a mental, and physical health breakdown in 2017.
  3. I cannot support a woman financially, not possible, not with all of my medical bills, this even while having an income which is more than what the average person earns, in my country.
  4. I drive a shitty car, hard to explain when you earned so much money back in the day.
  5. I live in a two bedroom apartment, renting.
  6. I wasted a lot of hard earned money due to obsessive compulsive disorder, buying things of the same kind. Repeatedly visiting the same places in other countries, totally consumed by obsessions. It is not as bad anymore, I think I eventually learned from the devastating consequences.
  7. I lost all of my friends. The lack of friends would be hard to explain to any newcomers in my life. At one stage (2007-2013) I had about six really good friends.
  8. I am also self conscious about the fact that I appear normal to the general public, maybe even well off. This is one of the biggest problems in my life, appearing normal to the outside world, and I think when they (women) find out what my real position is in life, they will simply feel sorry for me, and leave. I also want to emphasize that my intention is to never give people false impressions about me. What is the point of doing that, they will find out eventually.

I try my best to convey to people about my situation at the soonest. I am not pretentious.

9. Wanting to end my life is also embarrassing I guess, how do you explain the CTB equipment in your living space...

I am sure that there are more stuff....

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: mystique, Scribble Fan, Blondi and 6 others
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
In order to support and help people i have nothing to do with, first i have to totally secure and took care of my family. Still in first stage.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The fact that I am still alive and I continue to put up with this horrible existence. I should have ctb years ago. Of course I should never have been born in the first place, but that was out of my control.

• Hugs
Reactions: mystique, stellabelle, Sprite_Geist and 4 others
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
My own actions and that of others.
Being repeatedly subjected to cruelty.
Being "cruel", to a point.
The idea that those people "have it all."

The struggles in life.
Stalkers.
Creeps.
Crappy family.
Unnecessary hardships.
Not following my intuition better, or just letting shit happen to prove a point.
Being ignored.
Assaulted.
I was never "good enough."
People enabled abusers to abuse.
My own shortcomings.

Trying to "please" a mother who wouldn't stop when she was told to stop.
Being a "puppet."
Not "doing something" about assaults or thefts.
Being misinterpreted or misunderstood, disrespectful or disrespected.
Being denied learning opportunities.
Or told that I don't have autonomy, or choices in life because of shit disturbers and abuse.
Being "shut down" and "prevented from" moving forward.
Being pestered.
Being denied an opportunity to "pay someone back" when borrowing something.
People wasting my time and eardrums.
My sense of humor being mistaken or misinterpreted.
Feeling invisible.

Being unable to "move forward" and break this loop I deal with during each waking moment.
Being grateful for where I am but seemingly still falling short of everything "positive" in life thanks to shit courts, shit family members, shit cops, and shitty circumstances.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Blondi, luten and TriggerHappy
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
I suppose the fact that I feel like a glorified teenager when I'm almost 30.

• Hugs
Reactions: Blondi, jecamole, demuic and 3 others
D

deathismymeaning

did not consent to being alive
Nov 19, 2021
the number of times that i have failed to kill myself and the methods i've used

• Hugs
Reactions: Blondi and TriggerHappy
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
I suppose the fact that I feel like a glorified teenager when I'm almost 30.
Don't - I'll tell you people of all ages be acting like damn teenagers and playing stupid little games because they're fucked up. I've watched it repeatedly and it's absolutely stupid/crazy.
the number of times that i have failed to kill myself and the methods i've used
That's not something to be ashamed of.
It just is.
People say it's "simple", it's not.

Reactions: Scribble Fan, Blondi and TriggerHappy
lostundead

lostundead

Student
Mar 18, 2021
Choosing my political beliefs based on who had the best memes.

• Yay!
Reactions: Blondi, DocNo, TriggerHappy and 1 other person
MeltedJello

MeltedJello

My brain is a liquid mess.
Aug 18, 2021
2 most embarrassing things for me is:
  1. Winning the sperm race
  2. Accidentally farting in class back in gr. 1 or 2. I seriously can't forget how embarrassed I've felt, especially being the most quiet kid.
I've got a long list of other things, but I'm feeling lazy right now.

• Hugs
Reactions: stygal and OrcWitch
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
that I am still alive

• Hugs
Reactions: motel rooms
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I am also self conscious about the fact that I appear normal to the general public, maybe even well off. This is one of the biggest problems in my life, appearing normal to the outside world, and I think when they (women) find out what my real position is in life, they will simply feel sorry for me, and leave. I also want to emphasize that my intention is to never give people false impressions about me. What is the point of doing that, they will find out eventually.
This is why I always make sure to mention that I'm an incel NEET that lives in mom's basement and has a thlammed penith to women (and men) ASAP, even if there is no possibility of us dating.

• Hugs
Reactions: MeltedJello, LonelyBrazilian and motel rooms
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
still being dependent on others sometimes

• Hugs
Reactions: MeltedJello, DocNo and motel rooms
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Well, being 40 & having less control over your penis & sexual thoughts than a 15-year-old boy is quite humiliating. It doesn't matter that you're the one doing the penetrating; you're still nothing but a damn piece of meat & other people's slave. -_-

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: MeltedJello, GenesAndEnvironment, lostundead and 1 other person
lostundead

lostundead

Student
Mar 18, 2021
I forgot: Not being able to hunt my own food with nothing but a spear and eating the, still warm and pulsating, raw heart of my prey as a snack before I bring the carcass home to my cave to feed my family. Caveman werbung portrait am set der dokumentarfilm up von the ape aka the animal within 1975 e

Reactions: MeltedJello, LonelyBrazilian and GenesAndEnvironment
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I also receive money from my father at 37 because I can't really work. I have no friends at all because I can't keep any. I am twice divorced. I dropped out of university. I have no routines or structure. I eat candy, pizza, play games, live like a kid etc.

That's probably it as far as being embarrassed goes (unless you count the fact that I'm a horribly embarrassing drunk).

• Aww..
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: mystique, MeltedJello and callme
L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
This is why I always make sure to mention that I'm an incel NEET that lives in mom's basement and has a thlammed penith to women (and men) ASAP, even if there is no possibility of us dating.

I cant really say I am a NEET, i still do some work, very difficult to put myself in a category. The point is I cant be the guy who provides for a woman, I can maybe be an equal. I know that one do not have to provide for a woman, but what type of man does not want to spoil a woman? Maybe I will get roasted by saying this, but would a woman really choose a crippled guy over a healthy one with substantial estate? Ofcourse, everyone would say it is not about the money, it is the polite thing to say.

Reactions: LonelyBrazilian
callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
I also receive money from my father at 37 because I can't really work. I have no friends at all because I can't keep any. I am twice divorced. I dropped out of university. I have no routines or structure. I eat candy, pizza, play games, live like a kid etc.

That's probably it as far as being embarrassed goes (unless you count the fact that I'm a horribly embarrassing drunk).

Both you and @luten are-self sufficient. Whatever conditions both of yous have, his first reason and yours are not worth the shame. What I would expect from somebody in such a condition is much worse. Probably ashamed because it could have been the case for a long time, but so what? Can you hit a switch and magically reduce the number of years you're going to suffer?

Come now, you have tried, and thus failed. I am a disaster in everything possible, so I have never tried.

I am a fully functional 20-something who has never bought clothes for himself. (Obese, very few options). Now that is embarassing. Even worse, I am not diagnosed wth anything, but my grand reason for doing the dirty work is poverty. 3.5 billion people can complain just the same, but no, too hard for me - and I live in Europe.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: mystique and Angst Filled Fuck Up
L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
Both you and @luten are-self sufficient. Whatever conditions both of yous have, his first reason and yours are not worth the shame. What I would expect from somebody in such a condition is much worse. Probably ashamed because it could have been the case for a long time, but so what? Can you hit a switch and magically reduce the number of years you're going to suffer?

Come now, you have tried, and thus failed. I am a disaster in everything possible, so I have never tried.

I am a fully functional 20-something who has never bought clothes for himself. (Obese, very few options). Now that is embarassing. Even worse, I am not diagnosed wth anything, but my grand reason for doing the dirty work is poverty. 3.5 billion people can complain just the same, but no, too hard for me - and I live in Europe.

There is no switch.

I have severe spinal-cord damage, with associated surgical damages. I have been this way since the age of 6, but managed to do business, and work on my own terms, which fell apart in 2017.

In my mind I need to be successful, regardless of my circumstances. If I cant be successful (work, provide) then there is no point. I am an embarrassment to myself, for not being able to be successful, again, this regardless of my circumstances. Excuses do not work for me personally, that is why I am here.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: callme
callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
There is no switch.

I have severe spinal-cord damage, with associated surgical damages. I have been this way since the age of 6, but managed to do business, and work on my own terms, which fell apart in 2017.

In my mind I need to be successful, regardless of my circumstances. If I cant be successful (work, provide) then there is no point. I am an embarrassment to myself, for not being able to be successful, again, this regardless of my circumstances. Excuses do not work for me personally, that is why I am here.

Really? You are incredibly strong. I an only having hypertension and I'm ready to go. If you could write a book, would you?

L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
Really? You are incredibly strong. I an only having hypertension and I'm ready to go. If you could write a book, would you?

well my story involves many tragedies, multiple suicides in the family, violent childhood, abuse, a life of health problems. These things took so much of my time, I am not sure if I would want to spend more time on it.

• Aww..
Reactions: mystique and callme