Mustkeyknow

Mustkeyknow

Experienced
Feb 8, 2020
Today I seen my psychologist and he asked this question regarding my life. I'm not sure I have that many options and I'm not sure he understands that either. It's not like I can suddenly change everything with the snap of my fingers. Like I can't just go out and get a wonderful career and a lot of friends, it's like my psychologist is just lazy by asking the stereotypical questions.

There's not much I can do except go to the gym and keep applying for jobs, like what do you want from me? I'm trapped in space and time. I don't even know why I bother.

I just wanna sleep forever.

• Hugs
Reactions: Crushed_Innocence
Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
I feel the exact same way. I am not fighting it with help. Don't give up. Your worth it.

Anon2662

Anon2662

Just a girl trapped in a psychological prison
Feb 13, 2020
Sometimes people have already done all they can do and it's not got better. And sometimes, people (including me) have tried many times before and have simply given up trying and lost all their fight. Some people need to realise that not everything can get better. If you're applying for jobs and going gym, you're doing a heck of a lot better than me and your psychologist should be pleased you're doing this. It sounds like you're already trying really hard and should be proud of that :) I want to sleep forever too!

Reactions: Crushed_Innocence