B

bpdsaddylife

Dec 23, 2023
What's everyone doing for Christmas eve and how is it going? Not everyone has money to buy stuff but are you doing anything for yourself? Maybe try making yourself something sweet to eat or drink or going outside and seeing the lights in town. Anyway even if you can't do anything I am so glad you exist right here in this moment and I hope this makes you feel better!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Nymph, Celerity, Sylveon and 6 others
TheShadowKing

TheShadowKing

≽^- ˕ -^≼
Dec 5, 2023
Im gonna be working all day but moneys money 🤷🏽‍♂️

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Celerity, bpdsaddylife, raindrops and 2 others
raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
Your message means alot to me, i have 0 friends, only my nan & cat. Thank you and i hope you have a good one. I fell asleep and just woke up. All my things in black bags... scared for the future. I really need my nan and my cat, my only 2 forms of support, I'm so worried. I have none of my furniture, it's all locked up in the flat I shared with my partner who left me after 15 years I can't stop repeating myself I'm just so scared. I'm grateful I have my nan and cat here. Tomorrow will be jacket potatoes for dinner, I'm so grateful. I'm so frightened for the future.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: bpdsaddylife, Sylveon and mediocre
AInilam

AInilam

Student
Dec 17, 2023
Wine, a cozy holiday movie with a friend and a yummy meal.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: bpdsaddylife, raindrops, Sylveon and 1 other person
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I've been on here all day rather than tidying and cleaning. 😬

• Hugs
Reactions: bpdsaddylife, raindrops and Sylveon
IchijouRirika

IchijouRirika

Burial - Untrue
Dec 24, 2023
I will do what I do everyday of the year, lay in bed staring at the ceiling and listening to some music album (I spend most of my days listening to albums) the only catch is the melancholy I feel at the end of the year is present since, the year is ending and yet another year with no light on the tunnel at sight.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Passersby, raindrops and Sylveon
B

bpdsaddylife

Dec 23, 2023
I will do what I do everyday of the year, lay in bed staring at the ceiling and listening to some music album (I spend most of my days listening to albums) the only catch is the melancholy I feel at the end of the year is present since, the year is ending and yet another year with no light on the tunnel at sight
What album will you be listening to tonight?

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
After work, I cooked for Christmas day tomorrow. 2/3 recipes will be brand new, so I guess I hope they come out okay. At least the one I'm used to making is difficult to screw up and something that I could honestly eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I would have onion on my breath and weigh 200 lbs by the end, but I might have a shot at happiness, so it could be worth it.

Reactions: bpdsaddylife
B

bpdsaddylife

Dec 23, 2023
After work, I cooked for Christmas day tomorrow. 2/3 recipes will be brand new, so I guess I hope they come out okay. At least the one I'm used to making is difficult to screw up and something that I could honestly eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I would have onion on my breath and weigh 200 lbs by the end, but I might have a shot at happiness, so it could be worth it.
What are the recipes?

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
We are not really into celebrating so we just made a pretty lazy charcuterie board and 2 salads. I had my first alcoholic drink post surgery and I exchanged gifts w my partner.

IchijouRirika

IchijouRirika

Burial - Untrue
Dec 24, 2023
What album will you be listening to tonight?
I listened to a lot of albums! if you want the list:
Ulver - Bergtatt
Slint - Spiderland
Do Make Say Think - Winter Hymn Country Hymn Secret Hymn
ミドリ - あらためまして、はじめまして、ミドリです。
Swans - Soundtracks for the Blind
Burial - Untrue
Fishmans - Long Season
Godsleep You! Black Emperor - Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas to Heaven
Paysage d'Hiver - Die Festung

TransilvanianHunger

TransilvanianHunger

Grave with a view...
Jan 22, 2023
Spent it with my parents and sibling. Cooked dinner together, talked for a while, ate, had a glass of wine. We're not exactly the partying type, so it was all very relaxed. Didn't do anything for myself, but I'm making up for it tonight—music, a drink, and... the smell of gunpowder because the neighbourhood kids apparently got their hands on some fireworks.

Ulver - Bergtatt
*chef's kiss*