• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Rabitfever

Rabitfever

Mar 18, 2020
Is it a good enough substitute for N? The PPeH seems to rate the peacefulness and effectiveness as high as N but I'm struggling to find any anecdotal evidence on it. Is it just another sham like the the debreather?

mini_weeny

mini_weeny

Every cradle is a grave
Jan 5, 2021
Is it a good enough substitute for N? The PPeH seems to rate the peacefulness and effectiveness as high as N but I'm struggling to find any anecdotal evidence on it. Is it just another sham like the the debreather?
Seems to be the cocktail that is used in the U S right now but there have been instances of ppl waking up or it took even 40 hours or several hours for some ppl. There's some literature out there but getting the cocktail must be super hard

Reactions: Rabitfever