pentobarbitaldreams

pentobarbitaldreams

Jun 11, 2020
Just read a thread in which someone miscalculated their SN dose and was wondering what the long term health impact of that would be

A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
If you call for ambulance and get treated successfully, there shouldn't be any long term symptoms. From everything that i have red about sn, it seems people recovered really well from it, and relatively fast.

Reactions: autumnal and x-Ace-x
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
At 2-3g not much eap with ema help but it is still considered lethal above 2g.. If u take SN and change your mind the effects can be reversed with methyl blue if you get help quickly.

Reactions: autumnal and Isadeth
pentobarbitaldreams

pentobarbitaldreams

Jun 11, 2020
At 2-3g not much eap with ema help but it is still considered lethal above 2g.. If u take SN and change your mind the effects can be reversed with methyl blue if you get help quickly.

What if I took a full dose and it somehow didn't kill me? Like say I puke or something

Last edited:
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
I would imagine that it would potentially make cancers more likely, since just the amount used to cure bacon is linked to bowel cancer, but that is just a guess.

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
What if I took a full dose and it somehow didn't kill me? Like say I puke or something
No one is doing a study on failed ctb attempts using SN to discover what If any risks can occur. SN usage on a regular basis is linked to all kinds of health issues. But are you worried when you eat your bacon or lunch meat what's going to happen in 20 years?
if you fast 6-8 hours and take The recommended dose.. even if you puke, your chances of surviving are slim if not treated by ems.
If you do not want to die, don't take SN.

• Love
Reactions: Commitmentphile101, autumnal, Ulisses and 1 other person
coconut lover

coconut lover

Apr 19, 2020
Just read a thread in which someone miscalculated their SN dose and was wondering what the long term health impact of that would be

There is a thread with the failed and successful attempt.
If you follow the regime the chance to survive are 0. But if you call for an ambulance you can be saved.
I will leave my phone at home and go where is not possible to arrive in less than 2/3 hours, like in the middle of a forest..

Is not going to be as painless as N but I guess if someone can't handle 10 minutes of "uncomfortable feeling" (which is not sure btw) then should be think more about wanting to CTB.
And SN is waaaaaay cheaper and accessible than N. I'd like to OD with H and N is just a second option for me

Reactions: autumnal
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Most of the failures report no significant health impacts. Of course, as mentioned, no long term studies will be done. vomiting does not preclude a successful Attempt.

B

breachingthevoid

Feb 1, 2020
There is a thread about this somewhere... I remember reading about one person's attempt where they were "found" and rushed to the hospital given methyl blue and said they were basically "out of it" for about a month, but after that they didn't experience any noticeable side effects. Of course, just because it can be reversed if caught early enough does not mean that it is not LETHAL and that you should have anything in the back of your mind that if you do this you will survive. If you go through with it, there is a chance you will survive, but a better chance that you will be successful, so be sure that this is what you want.

ReallySillyOtter

ReallySillyOtter

Will commit suicide or die tryin’.
Jun 20, 2020
From https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-faq-storage-recovery-death.29714/

Recovery
Is SN fatal, even in small dosages?YES. DO NOT TRY OR TASTE IT.
Can I recover from SN?YES – with HOSPITAL CARE.
Can I recover on my own?NO.
What happens in recovery/hospital?
  • Methylene Blue is an antidote.
  • Minute dosage of it increases oxygen from fatal 20% to healthy 90% within 30-60m.
  • Patients regain consciousness within 2-8 hours; dissmissed after 1-3 days; unless kept for psychiatric evaluation.
  • Hospitals sometime follow further procedures, but these were not found to be crucial just supportive, may hasten recovery: Oxygen therapy, Ascorbic acid (MetHb elimination),

• Cimetidine (reduces hematotoxins).
Can I be rescued?YES.
  • Usually within 1-2 hours.
  • Sometimes up to 3-4h after ingestion.
Will I have permanent damage?NO* – You either die or recover
  • That is, dozens of cases with no evidence of damage.
  • Probably due to mode of action – slow cell/tissue death until total collapse. In the meantime everything is working.

Reactions: The Dark Chaos and autumnal