• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

g&hexmhn

g&hexmhn

Nick
Aug 24, 2023
I'm not sure what prefix I should use (sorry if this is the wrong one) but I've seen some threads and posts here of failed SN overdose. Some documented little to no after-effects (I think?) whilst another thread said there were extreme effects (as in spending the rest of your life in the hospital, having severe brain damage, etc.)

I actually have a lot of questions regarding SN in general since people seem to have all sorts of different opinions, effects, what you should and shouldn't do, and all of that. I'm still a bit confused.

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
If you get saved early or throw it up or dose isn't large enough u may survive with no long term consequences. If you get saved late probably vegetable

Reactions: g&hexmhn
Upvote 0
g&hexmhn

g&hexmhn

Nick
Aug 24, 2023
If you get saved early or throw it up or dose isn't large enough u may survive with no long term consequences. If you get saved late probably vegetable
Ahh, okay that makes more sense. Thanks :)

Upvote 0
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Any poisoning can wreck your insides. Any hypoxia could leave you with brain damage. Just the risks we have to take even if we can try to mitigate them.

Upvote 0
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I wouldn't say you would be a vegetable. There have been people on here who survived and were saved later on and appeared to be fine. There are zero cases of sn causing vegetable state. This isn't to say it isn't possible but it's highly unlikely

Reactions: g&hexmhn, Weary_Mary64 and Deleted member 65988
Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 65988

Yeah, what they all said although I've yet to see am article or case of someome ending up a veggie due to sodium nitrite caused Methomoglobinemia. It truly depends on a variety of factors like how much you even ingested to begin with and any underlying issues that may be aggravated by Methomoglobinemia. The reason why larger amounts of sn kill more than not is how rapid it works and some patients even go into cardiac arrest and even getting help and going into ACLS may not be enough to help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0