• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ariii

Ariii

Oct 29, 2023
I have a very low pain tolerance so I'd like to minimize that as much as i can and I can't buy a rope or anything without looking suspicious. I'm only 110lb at the very most, probably closer to 105 so it doesn't need to be very strong.

MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023

This is for partial hanging. You could try buying a rope online. Though in my past hanging attempts I just used a string from my robe it didn't break.

I'm not sure about full suspension hanging.

Also why can't you buy a rope without looking suspicious? Though you could probably try a jump rope I'm sure that would work.

Reactions: Ariii
throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
I've seen people use cords and robe belts, but rope is most recommended.

Ariii

Ariii

Oct 29, 2023

This is for partial hanging. You could try buying a rope online. Though in my past hanging attempts I just used a string from my robe it didn't break.

I'm not sure about full suspension hanging.

Also why can't you buy a rope without looking suspicious? Though you could probably try a jump rope I'm sure that would work.
Tysm, ill try this w a cord or smthing

I probably worded that poorly, my family would probably find it bc they go through my stuff kinda often and I have no reason to have a rope

• Love
Reactions: MiMif
MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
Tysm, ill try this w a cord or smthing

I probably worded that poorly, my family would probably find it bc they go through my stuff kinda often and I have no reason to have a rope

Oh sorry hope you find peace ❤️

• Love
D

dying flower

Jan 6, 2024
I have a very low pain tolerance so I'd like to minimize that as much as i can and I can't buy a rope or anything without looking suspicious. I'm only 110lb at the very most, probably closer to 105 so it doesn't need to be very strong.
buy a skipping rope?

lament.

lament.

the Immortal
Jun 28, 2023
Personally bought a 12mm cotton rope, it doesn't hurt my neck when I try to hang myself with it. Sadly failed multiple times due to SI and feelings of numbness.
It took around 10-15 seconds to get to the point where I was (likely) close to passing out.

I feel like dressing gowns with those "ropes" you slide through the gaps would likely be slow but painless, as they are similar to the rope I am trying to use and obviously a dressing gown isn't very suspicious.

Reactions: rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
It took around 10-15 seconds to get to the point where I was (likely) close to passing out.
May I ask what your setup was like, if you are ok with sharing?

lament.

lament.

the Immortal
Jun 28, 2023
May I ask what your setup was like, if you are ok with sharing?

I tied one end of the rope to the top of my bedframe, then kneeled on the floor next to my bed. Not the best setup but it seemed to work.

• Love
Reactions: rozeske
lordfungington

lordfungington

Sep 1, 2021
I think I'll hang myself tonight. Thanks for all the love and support, it truly baffles me that this community is so fucking helpful. I need to die. I'll see yall on the other side :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Trakehner
Ariii

Ariii

Oct 29, 2023
I think I'll hang myself tonight. Thanks for all the love and support, it truly baffles me that this community is so fucking helpful. I need to die. I'll see yall on the other side :)
I hope ur able to find ur peace to night, goodluck! <3

lordfungington

lordfungington

Sep 1, 2021
I hope ur able to find ur peace to night, goodluck! <3
it didn't work. I ended up just throwing it up and feeling like the whole world was on my chest. not fun. I will keep trying and hopefully I'll find my peace

Ariii

Ariii

Oct 29, 2023
it didn't work. I ended up just throwing it up and feeling like the whole world was on my chest. not fun. I will keep trying and hopefully I'll find my peace
I'm really sorry to hear that, hopefully next time it'll go better. Goodluck

D

Daryl72

Student
Mar 12, 2024
I wish you peace on whatever you ultimately do. We all just want peace and I hope we all can find that in some way or the other.