M

Motoko

Feb 27, 2020
Sorry if the title is not direct enough. Some people who plan to ctb tend to give themselves a timelimit, or I should say deadline. They plan to ctb before they hit for example 40, or 50. What's the reason behind it? To give yourself more time to adapt/accept/try to figure it out/give himself one more change/etc. ? I'm sorry if it sounds to pretentious, but I'm curious about it because I want to know how other feel about it. I would really love to know your opinion about:
1) What kind of deadline did you set up for yourself
2) Why did you decide to set up that kind of deadline and what led to that specific time period that you are planning

And if you have it all planned out, does the current life and your way of living is impacted by it? Does your plan affect you today or you "go with the flow" until you hit a deadline.

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I'm using a climbing line, does that count? I'm also still grasping for lifelines.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Certain goals in life that I like to meet have a deadline, and then I have ultimatums I make in order to motivate myself even more to achieve those goals. Criteria would be like make 100k/yr at a job I like before 2021 ends so I can support my family and look like a good provider. Anything less than that and my family going to harp on my ass in 2022 for being a failure.

So far the results have been getting to the interview phase, making it to the final rounds, and as bad as my luck has been they cancel the position or try to give me a lowball offer.
I'm using a climbing line, does that count? I'm also still grasping for lifelines.
The last time I grabbed a lifeline, it had slammed me back down

stripper dancing GIF

Last edited:
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment