• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

Pinkhaired20434

Oct 28, 2020
Hello could you please tell me if my plan I have may work n result in the ultimate goal which Is death.
I'm planning to insert a cannula and then inject myself with household bleach I was thinking about inserting a cannula n drawing alot of blood but didnt think this would work at all any advice please thank you.

• Aww..
Reactions: sadworld, ImsooDone1N and Winona [restored]
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
It's not a good idea. The bleach can literally burn out your veins. It can be surely lethal but it will cost you a lot of pain and suffering. I advise to choose more peaceful method.

Reactions: Deleted member 94, sadworld, ImsooDone1N and 2 others
P

Pinkhaired20434

Oct 28, 2020
It's not a good idea. The bleach can literally burn out your veins. It can be surely lethal but it will cost you a lot of pain and suffering. I advise to choose more peaceful method.

I've tried ligaturing and that hasnt worked I've tried overdosing but carnt get hold of many strong tablets as my doctor says I'm to much of a risk. I'm to scared of heights so jumping of a bridge wouldnt work x

grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
I've tried ligaturing and that hasnt worked I've tried overdosing but carnt get hold of many strong tablets as my doctor says I'm to much of a risk. I'm to scared of heights so jumping of a bridge wouldnt work x
I see... honestly I don't know what I should say. I won't recommend you any suicide method. Just don't do the bleach or any household chemicals. Trust me, it's not good at all.

Reactions: sadworld, ImsooDone1N, BLUE1970 and 1 other person
P

Pinkhaired20434

Oct 28, 2020
I see... honestly I don't know what I should say. I won't recommend you any suicide method. Just don't do the bleach or any household chemicals. Trust me, it's not good at all.
I wasnt asking for what way to end my life I was just saying the things I've tried havent worked x

grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Did you read the Suicide Resurce Compilation? There are a lot of useful information, I advise to check it out.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N and BLUE1970
P

Pinkhaired20434

Oct 28, 2020
Did you read the Suicide Resurce Compilation? There are a lot of useful information, I advise to check it out.
I carnt find where to find it I'm new to the site and havent really found my way around the site yet could you advice me on where to find the thread your onerbout please x

grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
I carnt find where to find it I'm new to the site and havent really found my way around the site yet could you advice me on where to find the thread your onerbout please x
Here's the link : https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/
There's also the same link on the top of suicide discussion section.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N
P

Pinkhaired20434

Oct 28, 2020
Here's the link : https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/
There's also the same link on the top of suicide discussion section.
Thank you x

Reactions: ImsooDone1N and grungeCat
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Fuck this how can every newbie fihure out how to make a thread but fail to see the stickied resources? Either bait to extract evidence against this site or I dont know what

• Hugs
Reactions: GoneGoneGone, ImsooDone1N, x~Sophia~x and 1 other person
degeneratewaste

degeneratewaste

dressed for the grave.
Aug 24, 2020
Fuck this how can every newbie fihure out how to make a thread but fail to see the stickied resources? Either bait to extract evidence against this site or I dont know what
to be fair when I was new I straight up didn't see it. probably because I'm kinda dim though.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pinkhaired20434, ImsooDone1N and woxihuanni
opiatedreamz

opiatedreamz

no-life king
Oct 31, 2020
you'll go through a lot of pain and suffering, definitely not a peaceful death. definitely look into other methods if you choose you would like to go more peacefully.

P

Pinkhaired20434

Oct 28, 2020
It's more complicated than making a post due to not having a search bar ect. I certainly am not trying to extract evidence at all it was a genuine question.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
*adds to list of things not to do to commit suicide*

Bleach will make you feel like your body is on fire. Try wiping your nose or your butthole with Chlorox wipes and try imagining the pain 100x if it was inside your body.

Reactions: Homecoming