• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

jaekonl412

Oct 4, 2020
I have climbing rope that can withstand several tons, a power rack and ceiling trusses in my garage and nearby monkey bars that I have tested by hanging both my arms on. While these can support my weight, they probably could somehow creak and fall, especially the wooden trusses. I am also concerned about how well I can make the needed knots as well as neck placement.

Assuming that my neck placement and knot aren't so great, how long would it take to ctb or guarantee brain death to the point of being taken off life support given that:
  1. Nobody will be around for an entire night or away 1-2 days
  2. The trusses/bars don't fail but the knot isn't efficiently compressing the neck, yet I'm still hanging
  3. I convince myself to keep being in suspension despite doubts about my knot and placement on the neck and feel like I am conscious longer than I should be. Could also be my SI playing tricks on my mind by telling me I am doing it wrong
I guess what I'm trying to say what if my attempt isn't efficient and hurting the wrong places, but nobody will be around to help and I make myself stay like that despite doubts that I am doing it right. Would it just take longer to ctb and give me a chance to save myself but still guarantee a ctb if I just go through with it?

MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
Do you want to do full or partial?

Reactions: sadworld
MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
Then you don't have much to worry about it in terms of success. It could be more painful than expected though.
You don't need days, an hour is more than enough. The knots are easy to do and work well, there are tutorial videos linked in the wiki.
There is a high chance that you won't have enough time to worry about doing it wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: sadworld