snowlance

snowlance

Ticking Time Bomb
Sep 8, 2023
What are some good jobs to have quick and easy access to ctb somehow? Preferably painless ways.

A good example would be a pharmacy job cuz you have access to euthanasia and other drugs that can help you ctb. Anyone have any other ideas?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, EternalShore, girlsboysthems and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
What are some good jobs to have quick and easy access to ctb somehow? Preferably painless ways.

A good example would be a pharmacy job cuz you have access to euthanasia and other drugs that can help you ctb. Anyone have any other ideas?
Maybe a chemist? That way you'd have easy access to chemicals. Or a doctor or nurse? That way you'd have access to all the hospital stuff

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and EternalShore
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I envy the vets who can access Nembutal as sadly we exist in a society where such a peaceful death is a privilege only received for animals. From what I read vets have a high suicide rate.

Reactions: peace_van, Praestat_Mori, yasha and 4 others
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I envy the vets who can access Nembutal as sadly we exist in a society where such a peaceful death is a privilege only received for animals. From what I read vets have a high suicide rate.
It's so weird that people don't think twice about euthanizing animals yet there's so many barriers in euthanasia for humans. There are so many conditions and hoops you have to jump through to just be allowed VAS. I wish that humans could be allowed a peaceful death as well. I believe that VAS should be a right given to everyone, regardless if they have a terminal physical illness. Everyone should have the right to die, none of us even asked to be born in the first place. Btw animals have souls, consciousness and feelings too

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: HopeisjustaPoison, Praestat_Mori, Decided98 and 1 other person
snowlance

snowlance

Ticking Time Bomb
Sep 8, 2023
It's so weird that people don't think twice about euthanizing animals yet there's so many barriers in euthanasia for humans. There are so many conditions and hoops you have to jump through to just be allowed VAS. I wish that humans could be allowed a peaceful death as well. I believe that VAS should be a right given to everyone, regardless if they have a terminal physical illness. Btw animals have souls, consciousness and feelings too
And animals can't decide when they want to die or not so we're kinda forcing it, but it's still better than letting them suffer. It's ironic cuz we as humans can vocalize our desire to want death but we aren't given the same right. How does that make sense?

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: HopeisjustaPoison, Praestat_Mori, Decided98 and 7 others
A

AshH

It iz what it iz
Sep 16, 2023
Law enforcement and army if you live in a country with restricted gun laws

Reactions: snowlance
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
Yes, I'd say vet too because you get access to N. But you would have to study quite a lot for that, I'm afraid.

Reactions: sserafim
Glandular

Glandular

Student
Mar 23, 2023
Medical doctors, especially anesthesiologists. They absolutely know what they are doing and they have access to everything that is needed.

Reactions: BloomingRose and sserafim
LonelyKitten

LonelyKitten

Seeking one final escape
Aug 13, 2023
Something more entry level might be a production worker.
I've gotten those jobs in the US with zero prior work experience before (via a temp agency. indeed can help you find them too).

It'd depend on what they're making, but manufacturing facilities are generally full of hazards.
Maybe you'd find one with sufficient enough doomsday machinery inside.

lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Embodiment of failure/Doom poster/Compassionate
Sep 14, 2023
I'm really surprised there's no source for N from a veterinary especially in Mexico. On the online black markets all sorts of chemist grade drugs are solid usually from a main supplier. I suppose because it'd be highly controversial and less profitable than such other businesses.

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
And animals can't decide when they want to die or not so we're kinda forcing it, but it's still better than letting them suffer. It's ironic cuz we as humans can vocalize our desire to want death but we aren't given the same right. How does that make sense?
Ikr! This literally makes no sense at all. The world is fucked up. I guess people just want to keep us alive at all costs because human life is "precious" or some shit, but still. They should recognize that we're suffering and WANT to die, and let us die.

Reactions: AshH
snowlance

snowlance

Ticking Time Bomb
Sep 8, 2023
Ikr! This literally makes no sense at all. The world is fucked up. I guess people just want to keep us alive at all costs because human life is "precious" or some shit, but still. They should recognize that we're suffering and WANT to die, and let us die.
I actually find most animals more precious than humans

• Love
Reactions: LonelyKitten, undecided, Meditation guide and 1 other person
ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
Creating methods on your own is quite difficult, mainly due to the education barrier.
In the town where I live, I hadn't realized that the career of "Pharmaceutical Chemist" exists, but since it's in the third world, I'm sure they'll only teach you how to make cookies.

However, I believe there are jobs where there is a possibility of accessing some methods:
  • Working as a police officer or joining the military: Perhaps it may help you access firearms, but I don't know the recruitment conditions, as sometimes in some countries, they reject LGBT individuals.
  • Working in a gift shop: In my opinion, this option seems suitable, but I have no knowledge of its effectiveness. Some gift shops sell balloons containing messages, and those balloons contain helium, and the shops usually have helium cylinders. I've seen helium cylinders in many shops in my town. I don't know if it's as effective as hydrogen.
  • Working in a processed meat factory: I have no knowledge about this, but I think it's possible to obtain SN here because it's used to cure meat. Perhaps you can access SN. However, I don't know if it's really used everywhere. On the other hand, I don't know what the probability is, but I think there's a chance of finding SN by working in a charcuterie that produces processed meats independently.
There are other jobs, but I consider them risky, illegal, or painful.
  • Being a drug dealer would allow you to access F, but you run a great risk of being arrested by authorities.
  • Being an employee in an unsafe place at night can help, but it's dangerous. If you get robbed, you might get stabbed or shot, which can be extremely painful. The same applies to other jobs like security guard or taxi driver.
If helium is truly effective, then the gift shop is your best option.

Last edited:
Reactions: larastoned and peace_van
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
In the town where I live, I hadn't realized that the career of "Pharmaceutical Chemist" exists, but since it's in the third world, I'm sure they'll only teach you how to make cookies.
Lmfao

Omg I forgot about drug dealer, you'd have easy access to drugs

snowlance

snowlance

Ticking Time Bomb
Sep 8, 2023
How does one become a drug dealer though xd

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
How does one become a drug dealer though xd
By making contacts and climbing up the ladder. Buying higher quantity and you need end-customers or sub-dealers who do the job for u.

Last edited:
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Steeplejack ? Sewer worker (doesn't get reported much, however sewer gas is lethal and fatalities occur more frequently than generally imagined).

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Well, something that is a soul-crushing hell would work. The final push...