death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Mine are fear of:

- losing my mother (father already dead)
- sleeping alone
- seeing me and ppl I know (especially those I love) age

• Hugs
Reactions: ReflectionOfTrauma, Failedboy and (deleted member)
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
I can definitely relate to one of the things you named. Aging terrifies me. I really don't see how people that get to live to 80 and older are seen as lucky, considering how human body and mind slowly and inevitably deteriorates over time.

So for me it would be:

- Aging, deterioration and horrible illnesses that often come with old age, and inevitability of it
- War
- Being locked inside a scary/painful psychotic state. That's what happened to my grandmother in the last days of her life and seeing how she passed horrifies me in a way I cannot even describe.

These are the deep dark fears that are always lurking in the back of my mind.

• Aww..
Reactions: ReflectionOfTrauma, Lostandlooking, death137 and 1 other person
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
I can definitely relate to one of the things you named. Aging terrifies me. I really don't see how people that get to live to 80 and older are seen as lucky, considering how human body and mind slowly and inevitably deteriorates over time.

So for me it would be:

- Aging, deterioration and horrible illnesses that often come with old age, and inevitability of it
- War
- Being locked inside a scary/painful psychotic state. That's what happened to my grandmother in the last days of her life and seeing how she passed horrifies me in a way I cannot even describe.

These are the deep dark fears that are always lurking in the back of my mind.
What happened to your grandmother is sad. The world is a very sad place.

• Hugs
Reactions: ReflectionOfTrauma and (deleted member)