• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

iwanttodie1

Jun 15, 2022
All I can think of atm is getting drunk on alcohol and taking xanax pills to relieve some stress during the moment. Recreational drugs also help obviously but I don't have access to any of those. Is there something else to consider doing?

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
maybe some nice calming music or thinking of nice afterlife even if you dont believe in that

also some nice cup of (zero caffeine) tea with some magnesium supplement may reduce anxiety in general

Last edited:
Reactions: Euthanza, Hollowillow, przeciwwymiotne and 1 other person
blue_muse

blue_muse

Mage
Jan 31, 2021
Come around to the idea of not existing and finding peace within death.

Reactions: Hollowillow, thedaywillcome, iwanttodie1 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that a lot of people manage to ctb when they get so desperate to leave and all that they want is to escape from this life and this allows them to overcome the SI. But of course I am still here so I don't really know the answer.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hollowillow
Gustav Hartmann

Gustav Hartmann

Mage
Aug 28, 2021
An early point of no return. From experience, SI becomes the stronger the closer death approaches, so if you are able to make your death inevitable long before

• Love
Reactions: Girl-shaped Wound
Girl-shaped Wound

Girl-shaped Wound

In love with a person that doesn't exist
Feb 19, 2022
An early point of no return. From experience, SI becomes the stronger the closer death approaches, so if you are able to make your death inevitable long before
How would you define it, though? Like being knocked out?
I'm afraid that otherwise you can still thrash around trying to save yourself while you are a dead man walking. Horrible!

Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
ive answered this question many times on here, SI doesnt bother me, I just take myself to my darkest hole and remind myself why I am there, what I am doing and why I am doing it, I also tell myself the point of this is too gain
its not easy to get into the mind but it can be done

• Hugs
Reactions: yourrealname and pthnrdnojvsc
Gustav Hartmann

Gustav Hartmann

Mage
Aug 28, 2021
How would you define it, though? Like being knocked out?
I'm afraid that otherwise you can still thrash around trying to save yourself while you are a dead man walking. Horrible!

One way would be to hire a hit-man. For those who don´t have the money to pay a killer and who choose hanging for example: Full suspension has an earlier point of no return than partial hanging. If you handcuff yourself behind your back, this is the point of no return. It seems to me easier to handcuff myself than to step off the stool. Once restraint I have no choice than to step off the stool, though this way I bring myself in a bad situation for some time.
Most poisons have a delayed effect, radioactivity would be best, because there is definitively no chance to be saved.

Reactions: obafgkm
Mofreeko

Mofreeko

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
There's no guaranteed way. I think you just have to mitigate the odds. Personally when I ctb with SN I am going to make sure my phone is unreachable and no one will be in ear shot.

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
All I can think of atm is getting drunk on alcohol and taking xanax pills to relieve some stress during the moment. Recreational drugs also help obviously but I don't have access to any of those. Is there something else to consider doing?
Auto erotic asphixiation probably taught my SI that rope can mean orgasms not death?

I tried to get into drugs but quit before going into something hard enough to OD on.

Is N deadlier than fentanil?
I think that a lot of people manage to ctb when they get so desperate to leave and all that they want is to escape from this life and this allows them to overcome the SI. But of course I am still here so I don't really know the answer.
That's my plan. Tobwait until sheek panic again. I did a splipknot innadvance because my rational brain will be mush too. AcTually maybe a bad idea because panic is adrenalin & it gives SI superpowers.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Girl-shaped Wound