• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
if I die that way then it won't be viewed as suicide

Reactions: shattered dreams
Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
Be aware.

If you die on the job, it's going to be investigated for months and months by professionals and they will put a team of people to investigate you and your life. It's entirely likely that in the event of your death if someone decides to file a lawsuit for a work related death, your computer and ISP records will be subpoenaed, and someone will go through your information, and will in all likelihood find out you were suicidal.

- T. Son of a labor lawyer.

Construction or Ironworking though.

Reactions: thickwing, Strumgewehr and DF90
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Be aware.

If you die on the job, it's going to be investigated for months and months by professionals and they will put a team of people to investigate you and your life. It's entirely likely that in the event of your death if someone decides to file a lawsuit for a work related death, your computer and ISP records will be subpoenaed, and someone will go through your information, and will in all likelihood find out you were suicidal.

- T. Son of a labor lawyer.

Construction or Ironworking though.

Sounds like a big mess

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Become a gang member or like join a biker gang lol! I remember hearing about those fishermen out in Alaska I think. That is a hugely risky job.

Reactions: thickwing
L

licebap

Jul 7, 2018
If you're under 40 you can enjoy legion etrangere in France. After some training they will send you in hot war zones where it's easy to get killed. Or you can always kill yourself with the assault rifle they'll give to you, with the excuse of discipline, stress etc. made your nerves exhausted.

Reactions: thickwing and Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
If you're under 40 you can enjoy legion etrangere in France. After some training they will send you in hot war zones where it's easy to get killed. Or you can always kill yourself with the assault rifle they'll give to you, with the excuse of discipline, stress etc. made your nerves exhausted.
A guy I knew told me about wanting to do this. He was so crazy lol! We had a lot of fun though :)

Reactions: Strumgewehr