MeltedJello

MeltedJello

My brain is a liquid mess.
Aug 18, 2021
I'm sure there are some people here like me who feel more happy, or proud when they achieve something in videogames, rather than in real life, sooo, what have you achieved/accomplished?
-Any difficult games you finished?
-Gotten 100% completion or all achievements/trophies?
-Awesome & rare moments?
Post any gaming achievements you feel proud of.

I've gotten 13 platinum trophies:
C0C2B869 DF6B 4227 A1EA 720C46F597C4
And recently, I finally found my first shiny starter ever, from Pokémon Alpha Sapphire.
6616424F A4EA 47ED BD78 A0F624053FA9
7CDED375 1037 4847 8911 6231886AFAF0

• Love
Reactions: death137, Nomad7, lobster salad and 7 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I'm sure there are some people here like me who feel more happy, or proud when they achieve something in videogames, rather than in real life
Are you calling me a loser bro. Just kidding, I underachieve in video games too. I can't wait for Gran Turismo 7.

• Love
Reactions: lobster salad, TerminalConscience, Manaaja and 3 others
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
I made it to prestige master on Black Ops II, remember when Call Of Duty multiplayer was actually good?

• Love
Reactions: Looooser, GenesAndEnvironment and MeltedJello
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I did (an unfinished) no-summoning run on Dark Souls and beat a lot of bosses, even Ornstein and Smough.

I have beaten Midir twice (though both in coop) during the 100 coop runs I've had.

I won against a Reno user in Hearthstone. I also beat some Druid and Priests (I hate them). I won one match by using that Warlock fire spell that causes 3 points of damage to everyone and I was left alive by 1 point.

Loooooots of other game accomplishes too, but it would take a year to list them all.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: LastFlowers, Feeding Pigeons and MeltedJello
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Don't know if this can be called an achievement, but on one WW2 FPS game I killed an enemy 9 times in a row (yes, in a row).

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Looooser, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, PreussenBlueJay and 2 others
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
In highschool I played on this custom map server in counter strike source. I ended up getting to rank 1 in kills and k/d. That's probably my biggest gaming achievement I can look back on.

I beat Noita which felt like an accomplishment to me.

• Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking, MeltedJello, Manaaja and 4 others
toseeyousmile

toseeyousmile

Nov 23, 2020
I used to be a trophy hunter before I lost motivation to complete games, but other than trophies I used to speedrun some things in monster hunter world casually it was fun.

• Love
Reactions: MeltedJello, Manaaja, OrcWitch and 2 others
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
There are four that I'm proud of:

Defeating the Demi-Fiend in DDS1 and Satan in DDS2, I think they were some of the hardest bosses I've beaten in turn-based RPGs.

Solo Pharsis the Everqueen and Telethia the Endbringer on foot in Xenoblade Chronicles X, overdrive theme played throughout the fight haha.

Beat Touhou Subterranean Animism and UFO on Lunatic.

Complete an iron-man run in FE Awakening on lunatic without losing more than one unit, on that difficulty you can't even grind. Ah... those times when there were limited letters in messages, even without it my poor grammar persists :p.

Captura
View attachment 85813
I used to be a trophy hunter before I lost motivation to complete games, but other than trophies I used to speedrun some things in monster hunter world casually it was fun.
Nice Kuro no Kiseki theme.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MeltedJello, Manaaja, toseeyousmile and 1 other person
toseeyousmile

toseeyousmile

Nov 23, 2020
There are four that I'm proud of:

Defeating the Demi-Fiend in DDS1 and Satan in DDS2, I think they were some of the hardest bosses I've beaten in turn-based RPGs.

Solo Pharsis the Everqueen and Telethia the Endbringer on foot in Xenoblade Chronicles X, overdrive theme played throughout the fight haha.

Beat Touhou Subterranean Animism and UFO on Lunatic.

Complete an iron-man run in FE Awakening on lunatic without losing more than one unit, on that difficulty you can't even grind. Ah... those times when there were limited letters in messages, even without it my poor grammar persists :p.

View attachment 85960

Nice Kuro no Kiseki theme.
bruh the only FE I've played is three houses and the harder difficulties are literally the same thing but grindier and has no room for error, I cant imagine doing an iron man run, so grindy...

• Yay!
Reactions: MeltedJello, OrcWitch and Ringo
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
bruh the only FE I've played is three houses and the harder difficulties are literally the same thing but grindier and has no room for error, I cant imagine doing an iron man run, so grindy...

As I remember, TH in addition to enemies which are stronger and have more skills, there were ambush reinforcements and bosses moved freely around the map, the only distinctive thing about the Maddering Mode is about grind, the exp gain is halved. Awakening is the same except for the exp stuff, but anyway in that FE grinding is a bit inconsequential, in low difficulties it isn't necessary and in Lunatic it can only be done from the mid game although it's dangerous. It's not really thaaat grindy, you just have to understand the systems, exploit them and be especially vigilant, the whole early-run is a constant management game.

Something funny, in the GBA FEs high difficulties could be even easier, because the units who start as enemies also received the hard mode boost in stats, they were already powerful units, so if you recruit them the game could become a joke lol.

Reactions: OrcWitch
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
I have only played Awakening. Gaius the candy thief was my favorite. I wish I had a switch so that I could play three houses.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ringo
Feeding Pigeons

Feeding Pigeons

Warlock
Aug 5, 2021
I beat R-Type III and R-Type Delta.
Something funny, in the GBA FEs high difficulties could be even easier, because the units who start as enemies also received the hard mode boost in stats, they were already powerful units, so if you recruit them the game could become a joke lol.
Wait, did they stop doing that after the GBA era?
I did (an unfinished) no-summoning run on Dark Souls and beat a lot of bosses, even Ornstein and Smough.
Oh snap, I was going to flex with exactly that too!

Reactions: MeltedJello, Manaaja and Ringo
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
Wait, did they stop doing that after the GBA era?
Not really, but in the following games the boost wasn't as big and the difficulty increase was higher, there is also the case of Radiant Dawn where the mechanics change.

Feeding Pigeons

Feeding Pigeons

Warlock
Aug 5, 2021
Not really, but in the following games the boost wasn't as big and the difficulty increase was higher, there is also the case of Radiant Dawn where the mechanics change.
Maaaan. I loved Path of Radiance, it was my favorite, and then Radiant Dawn proceeded to disappoint me so badly. The removal of everyone having unique support conversations was such sacrilege.

Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
Maaaan. I loved Path of Radiance, it was my favorite, and then Radiant Dawn proceeded to disappoint me so badly. The removal of everyone having unique support conversations was such sacrilege.
Ashnard has one of the best final maps! Such a chaotic villian.

I really liked Radiant Dawn, I loved the Elincia and Ike sections and not to mention the final stretch of the game, which is one of my favorites in the entire franchise. I understand you to a certain extent, despite the fact that there are many conversations in the base, it does not compensate narratively, especially for new characters or others like Volke and Stefan, my husbandos, who had almost no supports in the previous one, when it comes to gameplay it has advantages but one for the other I suppose.

Something I hate about RD was the Dawn Brigade, during early game they fulfill their function, but them get force on you in sections where they are tremendously useless. Especially during the last maps, where Sothe is mandatory... And he is the worst dagger user in the entire game.

Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Started a new run of DS3, since I can't currently coop with my finished character.

I beat Iudex Gundyr in first try. I never thought that would happen, since almost all the bosses in DS3 are hard for me.

Beating Crystal mage, which is supposed to be an easy boss, has been much harder than beating Ornstein and Smough during previous runs. I'm waiting to se if the same will hold true this time (if I have enough interest to even beat Vordt).

I feel like playing in the mandatory offline mode improves the input lag. I wonder if all the bosses will feel easier this time around.

@Feeding Pigeons

It's really fun doing a solo boss run, though I often stop all my runs at Anor Londo because I just don't wanna go to Izalith or the Tombs. Have you tried any other challenge runs in any other Soulsborne games?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MeltedJello, OrcWitch and LastFlowers
D

Deformationalplagio

Born deformed
Dec 28, 2019
Currently highest rank in yugioh master duels, maxed on runescape, diamond in apex lvl 40 after two weeks of tarkov. Mind you that im 30 years old so not bad i would like to believe

• Love
Reactions: toseeyousmile, MeltedJello, OrcWitch and 1 other person
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
I got all 120 Stars on Super Mario Galaxy (The only Mario game that I've 100%)
100% The First 3 Sly Cooper Games, I love that series so much.
Unlocking all Characters and Stages in Super Smash Bros. Melee. (Couldn't get the last 2-3 out of 290 Trophies however too challenging)
99% The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim (I'll get the last achievement I swear!)
Getting all Masks in Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask (Really enjoyed doing that one)
Defeating the Ender Dragon in Minecraft for the first time (I know little kids can beat the Dragon blindfolded but I just flat out suck at the boss fight)
Completing a hard route of Star Fox 64, no lives lost along the way.
Completing Dark Souls 1, I genuinely thought I'd never be able to playthrough and defeat Gwyn (Didn't do the DLC though)
Completing Dark Souls III, defeating Nameless King first try and getting to New Game Plus 4 (Again didn't do the DLC's)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MeltedJello, Feeding Pigeons, OrcWitch and 1 other person
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
Completing Dark Souls III, defeating Nameless King first try and getting to New Game Plus 4 (Again didn't do the DLC's)
Cheers for that last achievement, the camera doesn't help and not to mention his odd dodge timing. What build did you use against the Nameless King?

It's a shame you couldn't try the DLCs, I think Ariandel is free tho, they have many worthwhile battles, Artorias and Gael are spectacular bosses

Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Nov 16, 2019
Cheers for that last achievement, the camera doesn't help and not to mention his odd dodge timing. What build did you use against the Nameless King?

It's a shame you couldn't try the DLCs, I think Ariandel is free tho, they have many worthwhile battles, Artorias and Gael are spectacular bosses
It was a strength build mainly, honestly after defeating the big wyvern the boss is slightly easier with the camera being more focused on Nameless.
I had no clue Ashes of Ariandel was free, shit I would have freakin' downloaded it if I had known! And yeah the bosses of Dark Souls are so memorable. I love Soul of Cinder and Gael especially. Do you have plans of playing Fromsoftware's new game Elden Ring when it comes out in a few weeks? I haven't been this excited to play a new game in years.

L

Looooser

My 2 cents
Feb 3, 2022
I flipped the score on asteroids on my Atari back in the day. Good I'm old! 🤣

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: MeltedJello and Ringo
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
It was a strength build mainly, honestly after defeating the big wyvern the boss is slightly easier with the camera being more focused on Nameless.
I had no clue Ashes of Ariandel was free, shit I would have freakin' downloaded it if I had known! And yeah the bosses of Dark Souls are so memorable. I love Soul of Cinder and Gael especially. Do you have plans of playing Fromsoftware's new game Elden Ring when it comes out in a few weeks? I haven't been this excited to play a new game in years.
I used a quality build and bleeding strategy with an uchigatana, that battle took me to the limit because I ran out of Estus and I did a rushdown, miraculously the bleeding activated and BANG, I won haha.

My bad, I just checked and it isn't free, I bought the Deluxe on digital and for some reason only Ringed City was downloaded, when I went to download Ariandel it also appeared as free and I got the idea, sorry ;u;.

Not really, in fact I have avoided seeing anything about the game, usually I don't want to spend 60$ for games I'm a bartender, not a hostess, so I don't make as much money for my vices so I wait for sales, it's not worth torturing myself for that now, I also have a lot of games to beat, including Nioh, Yakuza Kiwami, and The Witcher III. I'd like to get Platinum of Bloodborne and Code Vein, but I'm awfully lazy to speedrun Bloodborne two more times and kill 40 bosses online in Code Vein because online trophies are mandatory.

Last edited:
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Nov 16, 2019
I used a quality build and bleeding strategy with an uchigatana, that battle took me to the limit because I ran out of Estus and I did a rushdown, miraculously the bleeding activated and BANG, I won haha.

My bad, I just checked and it isn't free, I bought the Deluxe on digital and for some reason only Ringed City was downloaded, when I went to download Ariandel it also appeared as free and I got the idea, sorry ;u;.

Not really, in fact I have avoided seeing anything about the game, usually I don't want to spend 60$ for games I'm a bartender, not a hostess, so I don't make as much money for my vices so I wait for sales, it's not worth torturing myself for that now, I also have a lot of games to beat, including Nioh, Yakuza Kiwami, and The Witcher III. I'd like to get Platinum of Bloodborne and Code Vein, but I'm awfully lazy to speedrun Bloodborne two more times and kill 40 bosses online in Code Vein because online trophies are mandatory.
Fair enough waiting for sales. I don't buy many video games often so I have no problem spending $60 on release day. Wish I could play BB, problem is that it's a PS exclusive and I only have Xbox.

Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
Fair enough waiting for sales. I don't buy many video games often so I have no problem spending $60 on release day. Wish I could play BB, problem is that it's a PS exclusive and I only have Xbox.
I like to make the most of my money, I also have a Vanilla PS4 so I don't know how well it can handle new games, DMC V and Monster Hunter World almost made it fly. There is still hope for a BB PC port, Sony was really stung by losing the exclusivity of Front's works, now they finance as many projects as they can.

Feeding Pigeons

Feeding Pigeons

Warlock
Aug 5, 2021
Ashnard has one of the best final maps! Such a chaotic villian.

I really liked Radiant Dawn, I loved the Elincia and Ike sections and not to mention the final stretch of the game, which is one of my favorites in the entire franchise. I understand you to a certain extent, despite the fact that there are many conversations in the base, it does not compensate narratively, especially for new characters or others like Volke and Stefan, my husbandos, who had almost no supports in the previous one, when it comes to gameplay it has advantages but one for the other I suppose.

Something I hate about RD was the Dawn Brigade, during early game they fulfill their function, but them get force on you in sections where they are tremendously useless. Especially during the last maps, where Sothe is mandatory... And he is the worst dagger user in the entire game.
My problem with Radiant Dawn was how it kept switching who you were playing as. If it was another game maybe I wouldn't mind that? But in Fire Emblem I found it disorienting. Yeah the Dawn Brigade stinks.
@Feeding Pigeons

It's really fun doing a solo boss run, though I often stop all my runs at Anor Londo because I just don't wanna go to Izalith or the Tombs. Have you tried any other challenge runs in any other Soulsborne games?
Nope. I haven't been able to beat any of the other Soulsborne games, I've only beaten DaS1. I've played DaS3, Bloodborne, and Sekiro. I got halfway through DaS3 and the other 2 I barely got anywhere in.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Used to have Master Rank in Pokémon Unite before the season reset.

Right before Sonic Runners died, I was the number one player with the highest score in the highest league.

I once 3-stocked a level 9 Kazuya CPU in Smash Ultimate with my Ganondorf.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: MeltedJello, Messgram and Ringo
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
My problem with Radiant Dawn was how it kept switching who you were playing as. If it was another game maybe I wouldn't mind that? But in Fire Emblem I found it disorienting. Yeah the Dawn Brigade stinks.
That didn't bother me, the stories were well segmented, it was only annoying in the third part, because from Greil's Mercenaries you suddenly shiftt to the Dawn Brigade, why? because the game says fuck you, that's why.

Right before Sonic Runners died, I was the number one player with the highest score in the highest league.
Out of curiosity, do you play Sonic Dash?

Reactions: Messgram and Dr Iron Arc
gottago222

gottago222

paranoia bae
Dec 21, 2021
played sonic adventure 2 battle for like over 600 hours with almost all As 😔

Reactions: Lostandlooking, MeltedJello and Messgram
M

Messgram

Meaningless struggle
Dec 30, 2021
I was in the top 100 best players as Arme in grand chase and I played so well as Ryan that I could beat three players at once single handed

I beat Dead Space 1 and 2 in a row without dying. I know it's not impressive but I was pleased with the result, it really made me feel like a survivor.

there are games that I'm proud to have finished as a kid because i found them really difficult.
Sonic riders, megaman x6 and sponge bob the movie are one of them. I remember that I almost broke my controller trying to defeat Gate in mmx6, pass the last sonic riders stage and get the goofy goobers token in spongebob

• Love
Reactions: MeltedJello