W

WaitingForTheBusInTh

Student
Nov 18, 2020
Ok so I know how dumb it is, but I've put a lot of time into the mobile games Love Nikki and Food Fantasy and I dont want to lose my progress lol!
I know when I'm dead theres nothing I can do but for some reason i really care about these little mobile games.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: leaf23, demuic, Shadowrider and 7 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Haha I understand what you mean!
Well, I'm kinda sad because I'll never see the ending of tv shows, anime and manga I like! For example, One Piece! Omg that will be so epic!

Another thing I'm worried about is that they mistake my ctb for a real murder! I'll leave letters and videos explaining everything but the police here is really annoying.

• Love
Reactions: confused-gemini, eternaltroubador, demuic and 10 others
H

hope2di

Jan 10, 2021
Ending of TV shows here too! That last season of Van Helsing that they delayed because of covid, i just wish i could watch the end before my own end...

• Love
Reactions: Shadowrider, kite, The end ! and 1 other person
K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
Games definitely, I won't see the future of the industry, but I'm glad everyone else will.
It's been quite the ride, I wasn't around for the old computers but I did have a computer that ran on Windows Vista.

• Love
Reactions: Shadowrider, The end !, Fango and 1 other person
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
What if the Leafs win the Stanley Cup after I CTB? nvm who am I kiddin'

inside the nba laughing GIF by NBA on TNT

• Love
Reactions: Shadowrider, The end ! and WaitingForTheBusInTh
neitherherenorthere

neitherherenorthere

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
@WornOutLife I don't think OP is ever going to end. Oda will die of old age and they still won't have found One Piece XD

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Shadowrider, deleted, The end ! and 2 others
Mer

Mer

Insert Witty Comment Here
Dec 2, 2020
I won't get to see the rest of Solo Leveling turned into a comic. And I think it's getting an anime adaption too, so I'll be missing out on that too.

• Love
Reactions: Shadowrider, The end ! and WaitingForTheBusInTh
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
I know it's gross but I'm worried about pissing/shitting myself after I die. I don't wanna be found like that.

• Love
Reactions: paininme, wordsonscreen, Shadowrider and 7 others
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
Quite stupid but I was sorry not to be able to see the evolution of the vivarium that I did not long ago :hug:

In my last attempt I was quite convinced and I deleted the social networks (which is not that I used them either) and a folder that I appreciated because it had a lot of information collected from various things (vivarium, suicide, biology, documents where I ventured, photos...). Apart from the suicide folder, the others could have been left but I did it a bit to encourage myself to do it...but here I am.

• Love
Reactions: Shadowrider, The end !, Kat! and 1 other person
N

neren

Jan 17, 2021
I think it's super silly to shit yourself when you CTB. I also think it's super silly if you wear a diaper and DON'T shit yourself when you CTB. I think South Park ruined that for me and it will be forever funny.

• Love
Reactions: wordsonscreen, Shadowrider, BandAddict and 2 others
Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
That I could have a chance of missing out on the best part of my life. Constantly standing at a train stop for a train that'll never come. Until I get tired of waiting for it and walk away.

• Love
Reactions: Shadowrider, painoflife, coppervomit and 2 others
JustHeckinKillMe

JustHeckinKillMe

Cool I'm dead
Sep 26, 2019
That I would be missed hahaha

• Love
Reactions: Shadowrider and The end !
Marchioness

Marchioness

Eternal sleep
Feb 17, 2020
Fucking it up

• Love
Reactions: confused-gemini, Shadowrider, kite and 3 others
Thrash

Thrash

Nov 21, 2020
The ending of tv shows but I think I would just skip to the end to whatever I was watching before I ctb just to see how it ends

• Love
Reactions: wordsonscreen, Shadowrider, Antigonish and 1 other person
MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
It kinda sucks that I wont be able to save up for a gaming pc.. Or even experience building one. Not to mention the some of the games.

It makes me feel childish for feeling this way.

Reactions: Shadowrider, kite, deleted and 1 other person
Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
What silly thing I'm worrying when I die? My looks, of course. OK, I know that sounded a bit narcissistic, but hear me out. Funeral services might be just a bit more expensive if I messed up my appearance as a carcass. My parents, brothers and sister will be emotionally scarred if they saw me in an undesirable state.

Reactions: Shadowrider, coppervomit and MindFrog
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
What will happen to my stash of weed once I'm gone
Will someone smoke it? Will it get thrown away? I've been debating what to do with it.

• Love
Reactions: kite and BandAddict
aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
this
Another thing I'm worried about is that they mistake my ctb for a real murder! I'll leave letters and videos explaining everything but the police here is really annoying.

also this
I know it's gross but I'm worried about pissing/shitting myself after I die. I don't wanna be found like that.
also the fact that I won't be here to witness the potential societal collapse

• Love
Reactions: Shadowrider, kite and WornOutLife
Shadowrider

Shadowrider

Student
Jan 26, 2021
Some of my personal belongings that mean much to me but worthless to others. Yes, this is what makes them important to me. We have this thing in common. Being worthless to others. They will be thrown away after I am gone. Silly, yes. After all, it's just unanimous objects. Enough to make me feel stupid and pathetic.

• Hugs
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Some religion being correct all of a sudden, also my family weakening further as a result.

• Hugs
Reactions: Shadowrider
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Same, lol. Though I don't mind losing progress in gachas, I am worried about my Steam and other storefronts account full of things I have purchased. I can't decide what to do with them.

Reactions: rosedavinci
rosedavinci

rosedavinci

Jan 20, 2021
This is probably the stupidest of them all but what I will look like. Not only my face, but what I'll wear if there is a viewing (I hope not) Will they make up my face? In a flattering way?

Also what if there is an afterlife where your death outfit is what you'll be in forever. Makes me want to die in a sundress. I'll also miss being intimate and the beach.

Reactions: wordsonscreen
London2021

London2021

Jan 30, 2021
That I have cleaned my home to a level way beyond normal so others don't have to and to bust the myth that all depressed present in certain way. Clean clothes and not vomited down them whilst on the way....

Reactions: painoflife, wordsonscreen and rosedavinci
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
I do wish I could see how my favorite manga will end, but that will likely take another 20 years I don't have.

Reactions: http-410
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
Body having bugs in it.
body having post mortem
Body not in a condition to be visited in the chapel of rest

ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
People going through my belongings, especially listening to rough drafts of songs I haven't finished and I only recorded so I remember them. They are not meant for anyone to hear and it would be embarrassing to me for people to listen to them. Plus other stuff of mine. I'm a very private person and people going through my things, no matter how innocuous the items, makes my blood boil. I don't want to get rid of everything in case I fail or change my mind. Still, if I do die.. I'll be dead and won't know be aware of any of it so it's not a huge worry.

Reactions: painoflife, demuic and DocNo
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
People going through my belongings, especially listening to rough drafts of songs I haven't finished and I only recorded so I remember them. They are not meant for anyone to hear and it would be embarrassing to me for people to listen to them. Plus other stuff of mine. I'm a very private person and people going through my things, no matter how innocuous the items, makes my blood boil. I don't want to get rid of everything in case I fail or change my mind. Still, if I do die.. I'll be dead and won't know be aware of any of it so it's not a huge worry.

i have all my personal stuff in an encrypted drive. so if i die nobody would ever know what's in it.
but the ideas and also graphic drafts are out in the open. of that i think sometimes maybe somebody sees it and thinks it's worth to finish it or something like this.

but i also don't worry too much about it.

i guess i am more concerned that they ignore my last will and make some ceremony which i despise.

Reactions: ohhgeeitsme
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
I think it's super silly to shit yourself when you CTB. I also think it's super silly if you wear a diaper and DON'T shit yourself when you CTB. I think South Park ruined that for me and it will be forever funny.
maybe leave a note explaining hahaha

EraseRewind

EraseRewind

Circling the drain
May 13, 2020
Not getting a delivery from the US that I've been waiting for and not graduating, even though I wouldn't need either.