cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
when i smoke i always get the urge to eat or chew on my cigarettes. im a germaphobe but sometimes i get the urge to eat random bits of dirt on the ground even tho im scared of dirt. sometimes i get the urge to scream in public even tho i have severe anxiety. just thought these were kinda funny urges and wondered if anyone else had urges they think are kinda funny :P

BringMeToLife

BringMeToLife

I'm stuck in here
Apr 13, 2023
I often want to stand up and start screaming to see other people's reactions or I want to touch someone when they're not looking, even if I'm disgusted when I have to touch another person.

Reactions: cgrtt.brns
AresCohere

AresCohere

Professional Insomniac
Apr 10, 2023
In chemistry I have the strong urge to just drink everything. Like look at this and tell me this shit isn't blue raspberry flavor. 43839BE1 A717 4F0F AF05 AF9F8E3068F5

• Love
Reactions: cgrtt.brns and Source Energy
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
In chemistry I have the strong urge to just drink everything. Like look at this and tell me this shit isn't blue raspberry flavor.View attachment 109751
omg yes you reminded me of when i used to do chemistry in college i wanted to eat/drink fucking everything xD i would totally drink that blue stuff it looks so yummy

endofafoxtwo

endofafoxtwo

silly red fox guy
May 1, 2023
Funny/weird?
I enjoy chasing small animals and I am (uncontrolably) highly reactive to certain types of noises, like crinkling. Always been that way. As a kid id chase flocks of seagulls around haha. Little meanace I was.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: aSilentVoice and cgrtt.brns
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
Funny/weird?
I enjoy chasing small animals and I am (uncontrolably) highly reactive to certain types of noises, like crinkling. Always been that way. As a kid id chase flocks of seagulls around haha. Little meanace I was.
yes! i get the urge to chase flocks of pigeons every time i see them but i never have the energy and i feel bad disturbing them xD im also incredibly sensitive to noises, anytime someone eats in the same room as me my head flails about and i have to run out of the room lol also clocks are the bane of my existence i can hear them from across the house i just want to throw them out the window

Reactions: aSilentVoice and endofafoxtwo
endofafoxtwo

endofafoxtwo

silly red fox guy
May 1, 2023
yes! i get the urge to chase flocks of pigeons every time i see them but i never have the energy and i feel bad disturbing them xD im also incredibly sensitive to noises, anytime someone eats in the same room as me my head flails about and i have to run out of the room lol also clocks are the bane of my existence i can hear them from across the house i just want to throw them out the window
Can you hear ultrasound? Those annoying fucking boxes they use to repel pidgeons and mice? I can and I hate them so much.

cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
Can you hear ultrasound? Those annoying fucking boxes they use to repel pidgeons and mice? I can and I hate them so much.
i dont know, ive never heard one before but idk if thats just cuz ive never been around one :0 i can imagine id lose my fucking mind if i did tho they seem horrible

Reactions: endofafoxtwo
endofafoxtwo

endofafoxtwo

silly red fox guy
May 1, 2023
i dont know, ive never heard one before but idk if thats just cuz ive never been around one :0 i can imagine id lose my fucking mind if i did tho they seem horrible
They are. They hurt the ears and surround you with the noise because of how ultrasound reflects. I have been tempted so many times to take a bat to those things.
It's actually a biological anomaly that I can hear it because it's supposed to be impossible for males over 16 iirc to hear. I have really strange hair on my ears so that might be part of it, my whole ears are covered in an abnormally numerous and thick coating of vellus hairs, with two thicker spots on each ear at that rear nook above where women wear earrings. They're very soft, I like to gently stroke the hairs there when im depressed. It's kinda cringe but it's comforting. I can move my ears voluntarily, too.
I blame my mother for having me at 40yr old, that's probably why im a genetic freakshow haha! ^^

• Love
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
They are. They hurt the ears and surround you with the noise because of how ultrasound reflects. I have been tempted so many times to take a bat to those things.
It's actually a biological anomaly that I can hear it because it's supposed to be impossible for males over 16 iirc to hear. I have really strange hair on my ears so that might be part of it, my whole ears are covered in an abnormally numerous and thick coating of vellus hairs, with two thicker spots on each ear at that rear nook above where women wear earrings. They're very soft, I like to gently stroke the hairs there when im depressed. It's kinda cringe but it's comforting. I can move my ears voluntarily, too.
I blame my mother for having me at 40yr old, that's probably why im a genetic freakshow haha! ^^
man that sounds awful D: its so rude that just bc most people cant hear it they think its fine to just blast high pitch noises that probably every wild animal can hear for a mile :( i get what u mean about the hair thing, i find myself rubbing my facial hair a lot xD i think for me its just a stim bc im autistic :P and i could never move my ears as a kid and it made me sad but i just suddenly was able to do it one day i forgot i could do it until you mentioned it xD

endofafoxtwo

endofafoxtwo

silly red fox guy
May 1, 2023
man that sounds awful D: its so rude that just bc most people cant hear it they think its fine to just blast high pitch noises that probably every wild animal can hear for a mile :( i get what u mean about the hair thing, i find myself rubbing my facial hair a lot xD i think for me its just a stim bc im autistic :P and i could never move my ears as a kid and it made me sad but i just suddenly was able to do it one day i forgot i could do it until you mentioned it xD
Yeah, humanity is all about convenience. It's sickening. They will stop at nothing.
Interesting that you learned how to do it one day! I woukd get sad if I suddenly lost the ability, because they move as part of my facial expression. It would be like not being able to move my lips or eyebrows you know?
Oh another funny one I thought of. I really like chewing on things especially if I am stressed or sad. I've unironically considered buying a chewtoy before but then I thought how fucked id be if I was caught with it and decided agains it hah, so ultimately at the end if I am really down I usually just end up biting clothes or my muscle.

Last edited:
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
Yeah, humanity is all about convenience. It's sickening. They will stop at nothing.
Interesting that you learned how to do it one day! I woukd get sad if I suddenly lost the ability, because they move as part of my facial expression. It would be like not being able to move my lips or eyebrows you know?
Oh another funny one I thought of. I really like chewing on things especially if I am stressed or sad. I've unironically considered buying a chewtoy before but then I thought how fucked id be if I was caught with it and decided agains it hah, so ultimately at the end if I am really down I usually just end up biting clothes or my muscle.
yeah ive always been a chewer too, used to chew on earphone wires, sleeves, my fingers etc until i got lip piercings and now i just chew on them all the time, theyre like built in chew toys xD my teeth are a bit fucked up bc of it now tho lmao. something more discrete that you might find useful if you use pens/pencils a lot could be little rubber/silicone pencil toppers, or a silicone ring or bracelet maybe? i obviously dont know your situation but ive found most people dont rly give a shit if i have something to fiddle with or chew on, if it stops u from harming urself or calms u down its definitely worth investing in if u can :)

endofafoxtwo

endofafoxtwo

silly red fox guy
May 1, 2023
yeah ive always been a chewer too, used to chew on earphone wires, sleeves, my fingers etc until i got lip piercings and now i just chew on them all the time, theyre like built in chew toys xD my teeth are a bit fucked up bc of it now tho lmao. something more discrete that you might find useful if you use pens/pencils a lot could be little rubber/silicone pencil toppers, or a silicone ring or bracelet maybe? i obviously dont know your situation but ive found most people dont rly give a shit if i have something to fiddle with or chew on, if it stops u from harming urself or calms u down its definitely worth investing in if u can :)
Thanks anon. Stay safe

• Hugs
shutupanddrive

shutupanddrive

May 3, 2023
i always wonder how people would react if i just got up and screamed at/slapped the teacher idk why

cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
i always wonder how people would react if i just got up and screamed at/slapped the teacher idk why
i used to wonder this too, but i knew if i did do it id immediately regret it once everyone turned and stared at me or started recording to capture the "emo kid freaking out during class" or laughing at me for how pathetic i sound etc. idk
sometimes i wish i could pause time so if someones being a dick or smthn i could just scream at them as loud and for as long as i wanted to get it out and then unpause lol