Nolan96

Nolan96

Mage
Feb 12, 2022
I would really like to read a book or watch a movie but I'm feeling extremely overstimulated from my neighbors' constant 24/7/365 excessive noise, so I would have too much trouble concentrating and would just increase my stress level because I'd get into a spiral of thinking "I wish my appreciation of this book/movie weren't being completely ruined for me right now". I get overstimulated much more easily than the average person and extremely stressed, but even a person of normal mental health would have some trouble in this situation I think.

• Hugs
Reactions: GrumpyFrog, demuic and ColorlessTrees
NSA

NSA

Your friendly neighborhood agent
Feb 21, 2022
That sucks. Can you plug headphones into your tv? they sell extension cables too if the cord is too short.
Also these. Great for blocking out the tv at 2am because your [families] sleep schedule is as fucked as your own.

Basic thing I'd like do do but can't? Clean my damn room and closet already. The only thing stopping me is pathological demand avoidance.

Reactions: Nolan96
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
Eat chocolate, any acidic food or drink causes me great pain.

Reactions: ColorlessTrees and Nolan96
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'd like to be able to even think about my own self in a positive light without immediately feeling guilt, anger, or hatred. I want to be able to look in the mirror and not see a bloodthirsty demon bent on causing innocent lives to suffer. I want to be deserving of someone's love and affection instead of having to cope with the fact that I'm undesirable to anyone who I would be attracted to myself. I want to be able to eat apples, carrots, peaches, pears, celery, strawberries, and other fruits or vegetables that I'm allergic to without my throat getting itchy.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic, ColorlessTrees and Nolan96
Nolan96

Nolan96

Mage
Feb 12, 2022
I'd like to be able to even think about my own self in a positive light without immediately feeling guilt, anger, or hatred. I want to be able to look in the mirror and not see a bloodthirsty demon bent on causing innocent lives to suffer. I want to be deserving of someone's love and affection instead of having to cope with the fact that I'm undesirable to anyone who I would be attracted to myself. I want to be able to eat apples, carrots, peaches, pears, celery, strawberries, and other fruits or vegetables that I'm allergic to without my throat getting itchy.
I imagine you saying this out loud, each line more emphatically than the last until the fiery conclusion.

That does sound like a frustratingly long laundry list of food allergies. I'm sorry you have to deal with that. It must be hard to keep a healthy balanced diet.

I'd be curious to know why you carry so much guilt. It must be hard having a sort of Jeckyll and Hyde dynamic where you know there's a destructive aspect of yourself.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and ColorlessTrees
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'd be curious to know why you carry so much guilt. It must be hard having a sort of Jeckyll and Hyde dynamic where you know there's a destructive aspect of yourself.
I've gone over it elsewhere before but long story short, if there's a negative trait to have, I embody it on some level no matter what it is. All because I got romantically rejected like once or twice (the third time was the final straw). The fact that was enough to break me just shows how pathetically petty I am and how necessary it is for me to be removed.

Only reason I'm not locked up or exiled is because I'm lazy which is in itself a negative aspect since mindlessly consooming day in and day out is contributing directly to the overall world's ruin and taking precious resources away from far more deserving targets.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Well, right now it would be neat if I could work without my brain torturing me with pleasant but unwanted & uncontrollable thoughts about a certain str8 man licking & devouring a certain part of me on his knees. I know almost nothing about him, I just like his face. Ejaculating didn't help me, these obsessive thoughts just won't go away.

• Aww..
LivideLamb

LivideLamb

I'm so decaying, feeling like an ashtray
Jan 5, 2020
I'd love to go on a hike. I live near the woods. There is a lot of historical remains. A lot of German architecture and such things. It's such a pretty environment; hearing the birds sing, the sound of the water, my dog being excited, being alone.
Except I can't, because I don't leave the house.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Listen to silence. I cannot do that as I have tinnitus. It is not as bad as it used to be and it is usually worse at night time, but having silence would be nice.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nolan96 and demuic