• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dra1ncoreslwt

dra1ncoreslwt

tove 𓆩♡𓆪
Mar 22, 2023
I looked into chemical intoxication methods but none of them were accesible enough, I found out about using chloroform as the "butter" to smoother out ctb, the effects it has as anesthetics sound really good, and even if expensive getting my hands on it sounds possible. however it wouldn't be the actual exit. does anyone know any rather accesible medication/substance combinations that don't include heavy drugs (SN, fentanyl, h*roin, etc) that would (even if painful) give me a way out/kill? OD'ing still sounds appealing to me… I just don't want to do anything risky because I'm uninformed

SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
Sadly, I regret to inform you that what you're asking for doesn't exist. There is simply no accessible and easy way out of this world, if you want to leave you're going to have to at least go through the struggles of SN or use a brutal method. It's such a shame that we are forced to stay here without a way out, and if there were one I and many others I'm sure would be long gone. I certainly wouldn't wish a painful method upon you. I hope you make the right decision in the future, I am sorry that I can't help you.

dra1ncoreslwt

dra1ncoreslwt

tove 𓆩♡𓆪
Mar 22, 2023
Sadly, I regret to inform you that what you're asking for doesn't exist. There is simply no accessible and easy way out of this world, if you want to leave you're going to have to at least go through the struggles of SN or use a brutal method. It's such a shame that we are forced to stay here without a way out, and if there were one I and many others I'm sure would be long gone. I certainly wouldn't wish a painful method upon you. I hope you make the right decision in the future, I am sorry that I can't help you.
are you sure there's no accesible medications even if it's huge quantities (10000) mg that can lead to death because of an OD? I know most of the symptoms are seizing, bleeding etc, just mostly looking for something that wouldn't easily raise suspicion… i don't really care about the pain if I can pass out bc of chloroform

SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
are you sure there's no accesible medications even if it's huge quantities (10000) mg that can lead to death because of an OD? I know most of the symptoms are seizing, bleeding etc, just mostly looking for something that wouldn't easily raise suspicion… i don't really care about the pain if I can pass out bc of chloroform
I don't know all of the available overdose methods, but the ones I do know are either as inaccessible as SN or N, or unspeakably horrible. Many of them can kill you over the course of a few months which I of course wouldn't wish on anybody. If you have chloroform, I guess you could look into something like the exit bag but I don't know much about it. I hope you find what you're looking for.

Reactions: dra1ncoreslwt