• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Bob_Luman

Student
Feb 19, 2020
I just wanted to ask what people believe is the best Antiemetic drug that I can order online and where I can get it from? If somebody could PM me some links I'd greatly appreciate it. Also some EBay seller names if you can, so I can keep checking back. I don't plan on ordering anything yet for at least the next couple weeks, as I am staying with other family members at the moment. I'm in the U.K by the way, I read on stan's guide they can easily be acquired in the U.K, as no prescription from GP is required. Also should I bother with any of the other drugs mentioned for aiding the SN approach, such as Antacid drugs?

Last edited:
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
The most recommended is Primperan.
For people who have trouble with it there is Domperidone, which tends to go smother but it isn't as efficient as the first one i mentioned.
We aren't allowed to share names or links to ebay sellers.

Reactions: Quarky00 and one4all
one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
Check out the resource page and search the threads. A lot of what you have asked, you will find. :wink:
This topic has been discussed very often already/

• Love
Reactions: Bob_Luman and Quarky00
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
There is a whole resource page on that.

There is really no need to open a thread on that. Everything you asked about had been answered.

Please read rules.

Reactions: Bob_Luman and one4all
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Screw the rules! ANARCHY RULES! :devil:

B

Bob_Luman

Student
Feb 19, 2020
That's brilliant thanks everyone for your replies. I'm new to this site so I haven't properly looked around on it yet.

• Hugs
Reactions: Quarky00
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
That's brilliant thanks everyone for your replies. I'm new to this site so I haven't properly looked around on it yet.

Looking around is very useful as you can get a better idea of what will work for you, instead of what works for other people. :wink:

Reactions: Quarky00
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Sadly mods refused to pin SN Resource Page because "there's no need to" ... So I can't link it. Thanks mods.

• Hugs
Reactions: one4all
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Sadly mods refused to pin SN Resource Page because "there's no need to" ... So I can't link it. Thanks mods.

Could always insert a link in the post. :pfff:

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Could always insert a link in the post. :pfff:
I can't because site search does not work well in mobile version. We've opened a bug notice in "Feedback" forum. ;)

(and even when it does- search results do not show the proper SN resource page. )

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020

It is in the Resources Compilation, though, but somewhat buried.

I'd love to see all the SN resources grouped together: Stan's Guide, SN Resource Page, successes and failures, aquarium test, blood test, and any megathreads.

Reactions: one4all
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
I can't because site search does not work well in mobile version. We've opened a bug notice in "Feedback" forum. ;)

(and even when it does- search results do not show the proper SN resource page. )

Damn.. that has got to suck. Especially with all the information you have researched and done. :mmm:

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Damn.. that has got to suck. Especially with all the information you have researched and done. :mmm:
I dont care about "my work" .

1. I'm annoyed by repetitive questions instead of us properly discussing suicideaand personal situations
  2. I'm worried members about to ctb don't read and are not knowledgeable

With over 100 real attempts and fatalities in recent months SN Resource should have been accessible.

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
I dont care about "my work" .

1. I'm annoyed by repetitive questions instead of us properly discussing suicideaand personal situations
  2. I'm worried members about to ctb don't read and are not knowledgeable

With over 100 attempts in recent months SN Resource should have been accessible.

1) I do care about your work, as it has been extremely helpful for me. Maybe others too. I do agree with you on the repetitve questions though.
2) Also impulsive actions aren't smart. I totally agree with you on your point though.

I think some where there is a thin line the MODS walk on for what should be a resource and what not. But i'm not a MOD nor have i talked to them about what criteria they follow for making resources more openly available.

just my 2 cents from the gutter i call life