cowbain

cowbain

teach me empathy
Jul 16, 2019
I don't even know why I try to go to others to vent anymore. I'm always met with the same thing, people spreading their pro life bs onto me and making me feel guilty for wanting to escape this reality. I feel like shit and I have no one irl I can turn to so I go onto the internet, just seeking a break, to finally be able to express myself, and I get called a pussy for wanting to die. I can't believe how heartless humans are. I kinda just want to end everything rn but I'm trying my hardest to not do anything rash. I wish dying didn't take so much planning and effort.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Trannydiary, AngelOfDeath01, PDAnnie2610 and 12 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I don't bother telling anyone anymore, I only told 1 person and that was a mistake. :angry:
I also don't want anyone feeling that I need to be "Saved" or feel guilty if they don't try to "Save" me.

• Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, Numbtopain97, cowbain and 2 others
CrushedHopes

CrushedHopes

Ex-narcissist that is looking to end himself soon
Nov 3, 2019
It's like the saying goes: It takes one to know one.

Only suicidal people could truly understand their own kind.

• Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, throwaway_2620, AngelOfDeath01 and 11 others
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
This is why its vital that a place like SS exists, so we can all have somewhere to come where we can feel safe and secure talking about some of our darkest thoughts and emotions.

Reactions: throwaway_2620, EndItQuickly, AngelOfDeath01 and 3 others
WhiteDespair

WhiteDespair

The Temporary Problem is Life
Oct 24, 2019
I really have posted a bunch of jumping out the window, noose gifs in the team chat lol

Then again I am weird and insane so I get away with it.

I'm pretty sure if I told anyone I'd go Cobra Commander, my eyes would turn elated/psychotic/predator and the recipient would be absolutely mortified.

Reactions: Trannydiary, cowbain and Hunter100
Eternal Pessimist

Eternal Pessimist

Student
Oct 16, 2019
To say that I don't have the right to end my life implies that someone else owns my life and my body at least partly. Who owns it if not me? My parents, the government, society as a whole? I strongly believe that it's my body my choice and to imply anything else is ridiculous.

• Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, throwaway_2620, CrushedHopes and 3 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Calling suicide a violence against yourself, on a par with murder is like calling masturbation rape.

• Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, EndItQuickly, Meretlein and 6 others
snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
Yeah same here. Everyone irl is pro life. I dont know anyone else who thinks like me except ppl on here.

Most ppl who are pro life just adopts that stance just because that the way society tells them to think, in other words they're incapable of thinking for themselves.

These are the same types who hates marijuana just because they were told its bad, not because they researched facts and came to that conclusion. Their parents/teachers/gov/doctor said its bad and so it just is. No further thinking or questioning required. Just like suicide, society says its bad so it must be.

• Love
Reactions: throwaway_2620, MiserableBastard1995 and cowbain
Spock87

Spock87

Nov 6, 2019
We have the right to choose its selfish on their part for making us stay here and feel miserable and not to mention no one is paying our bills for staying here

Reactions: cowbain
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Murder is when you kill another individual (usually, but not always) against the person's will.

Suicide is an individuals choice. No different than deciding to get a mastectomy to prevent cancer.

Nobody has the right to tell me what to dowith my life.

Reactions: throwaway_2620, CrushedHopes, PDAnnie2610 and 2 others
cowbain

cowbain

teach me empathy
Jul 16, 2019
It's like the saying goes: It takes one to know one.

Only suicidal people could truly understand their own kind.
True. What's fucked up is that the person had experience with being suicidal and attempted in the past so I thought I could confide in him.
Calling suicide a violence against yourself, on a par with murder is like calling masturbation rape.
Well put

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: woxihuanni
BobbyPellitt

BobbyPellitt

Leap of Faith
Sep 4, 2019
Not to mention religious nutjobs that tries to scare you by claiming that people who commit suicide will be in eternal misery! You just can't win with self-righteous pricks!

Reactions: Trannydiary, Numbtopain97, MiserableBastard1995 and 1 other person
Not_Quite_Dead_Yet

Not_Quite_Dead_Yet

Student
Oct 27, 2018
True. What's fucked up is that the person had experience with being suicidal and attempted in the past so I thought I could confide in him.

Rather than end up feeling disappointed and betrayed, I'd rather not risk confiding in anyone. A failed attempt does not guarantee any degree of understanding, sorry to say. It could have been a cry for attention.

Reactions: Trannydiary, Lethe, cowbain and 1 other person
WhiteDespair

WhiteDespair

The Temporary Problem is Life
Oct 24, 2019

Well put
Was is Simple Plan - How Could this Happen to Me? or Papa Roach - Last Resort CtB for that person?

Feh, most people can't understand. It's a theoretical exercise for them. It isn't easy to understand someone who's actively looking for the black hope of CtB if you haven't gone that road in a serious context.

BTW, was looking for anhedonia tips. Thanks for showing me another bit of dishonesty I learned from my childhood.

Reactions: cowbain
cowbain

cowbain

teach me empathy
Jul 16, 2019
Rather than end up feeling disappointed and betrayed, I'd rather not risk confiding in anyone. A failed attempt does not guarantee any degree of understanding, sorry to say. It could have been a cry for attention.
I realize that now. I'm just not sure what to do in my free time from now on until I can ctb, besides posting and venting on here. Since nothing brings me joy anymore and it's obvious I'm too messed up for friendships. My old hobbies/interests aren't an option either because it just makes me feel worse and reminds me of who I once was and had the potential to be.
BTW, was looking for anhedonia tips. Thanks for showing me another bit of dishonesty I learned from my childhood.

You're welcome :) what did you find?

Last edited: