• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

gonefornow

gonefornow

Feb 4, 2024
i hate my life I haven't been in a proper school for ages i do online classes for a hour every Thursday but i don't really join the classes i hate no friends and i hate most people in my life right now. I want to ctb and have since 2019. I really want to go to college or something similar but I don't think that's really possible. I want to move out but I obviously can't do that. I want to go to a normal school but I'm depressed and autistic so I'm pretty sure thats never going be an option. But i don't understand what I'm supposed to do anymore??? How do i make my life better?? Or do I just attempt to ctb at this point?? Am i too far gone for help? It feels like it. Can someone please help me understand what I'm actually supposed to do with my life at this point?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: return., Zaya and kawaiiphantom
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
The things you should do are the things that are important to you personally.

It sounds like college is your main priority - so I would say that's where you should focus your efforts. You say it's not possible, but why not? If it's a money thing, there are several options, like talking with your parents, looking for loans, or going to a cheap/technical school.

It will be difficult to move out until you're settled in a career job, I would imagine. So that makes a proper college education even more of a logical starting point.

Maybe make at least a mental list of what's most crucial to you in the next few years, and order it. 1, 2, 3. And maybe one thing has to precede the other, in order for them all to be attainable.

Good luck to you.