filthystray

filthystray

Get me out of here
Sep 21, 2023
I've done everything right. I have gotten meds that have gotten the clinical depression side of things under control. I'm in therapy, I'm taking steps towards my transitions. So why... Why do I still want to be dead?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: binturong, prettycvnt, Kit1 and 3 others
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
do you wanna elaborate on it? Why do you want to be dead? Are you sure the depression is really under control?

Reactions: Kit1
filthystray

filthystray

Get me out of here
Sep 21, 2023
do you wanna elaborate on it? Why do you want to be dead? Are you sure the depression is really under control?
Yeah I'm sure it is. The difference on my med combo was like day and night. Still I just can't shake the feeling that I wanna die. I think it is mainly my trans identity and how I feel like I will never be able to get surgery.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Kit1, Ash’Girl and Nymph
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Yeah I'm sure it is. The difference on my med combo was like day and night. Still I just can't shake the feeling that I wanna die. I think it is mainly my trans identity and how I feel like I will never be able to get surgery.
Oh I see, I'm also trans. Why do you feel like you will never be able to get surgery though?

Reactions: Kit1
filthystray

filthystray

Get me out of here
Sep 21, 2023
Oh I see, I'm also trans. Why do you feel like you will never be able to get surgery though?
Because insurance is unaffordable and so is the thousands of dollars the surgery costs.
Because insurance is unaffordable and so is the thousands of dollars the surgery costs

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Nymph and Kit1
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I've done everything right. I have gotten meds that have gotten the clinical depression side of things under control. I'm in therapy, I'm taking steps towards my transitions. So why... Why do I still want to be dead?
Sometimes you can do everything right and still lose. Unfortunately, we call it life. The brutal truth about our existence on this planet.

Reactions: filthystray and annointed_towers
H

Hotsackage

Enlightened
Mar 11, 2019
When you have gone through real hardship mentally, it's hard to fully forget. I'm with you on that feeling

Reactions: filthystray