Wyldfyre4948

Wyldfyre4948

Waiting for my bus
Jul 12, 2023
I've tried partial hanging, tourniquet, and night night but none of them seem to work. Thought I located the arteries but every time I try my head feels like it's going to explode. Before every try I find the arteries and get set. When everything is tight I don't black out or feel anything other than pressure in my head. I've made adjustments immediately after by moving socks forward a bit and it has the same effect. I can't even die right.

• Hugs
Reactions: Princess_Kitty and saddestbunny
B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
Dude i have the exact problem, sad that no one replied yet

• Hugs
Reactions: Princess_Kitty
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
honestly, i've never understood why hanging's such a popular method on SaSu. it's 1 of the hardest ways to die + high risk of failure & leaving u worse off than before. a user on here has legit posted abt how they woke up mid hanging & had to claw themselves down while their eyes felt like they were popping out of their sockets & their face had sm blood accumulated it felt like it burned.

i give u props & wish u luck if this is still ur chosen method after seeing for urself how hard it is to get everything justtt right. it's always been too scary for me.

Last edited: