• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sirenangelbby

sirenangelbby

Apr 4, 2023
I plan on doing full suspension, and all I have right now is a fleece bathrobe belt, and I'm not even sure if this could work. I'm home alone and just tried to test it to see if it would hold my weight, and the knot came undone no matter how hard I tied it. The place I tied it will definitely hold my weight, but how do I make sure the belt won't come undone? I'm unsure if I should just buy a rope because I live with my parents and don't want them to suspect anything because they already know I'm suicidal. I weigh about 100 lbs for reference. I hear a ton of stories about people hanging themselves with various items so I thought this could work as well

jacrispy

jacrispy

nihilist
Jun 19, 2023
Anthony Bourdain used a bath robe belt to hang himself. partial hanging is very tricky. there's a megathread about the topic for tips to help your attempt be successful.

C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
I plan on doing full suspension, and all I have right now is a fleece bathrobe belt, and I'm not even sure if this could work. I'm home alone and just tried to test it to see if it would hold my weight, and the knot came undone no matter how hard I tied it. The place I tied it will definitely hold my weight, but how do I make sure the belt won't come undone? I'm unsure if I should just buy a rope because I live with my parents and don't want them to suspect anything because they already know I'm suicidal. I weigh about 100 lbs for reference. I hear a ton of stories about people hanging themselves with various items so I thought this could work as well
What kind of knot did you make?