accidentaldeath

accidentaldeath

Student
May 29, 2018
I've seen this topic of discussion several times on this forum. I've been in a torture for several years and what have kept me from doing it is my family.

I recommend everyone watching the video, I can't just pass my pain to all my family.

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Ma parents neglected me and couldn't guide me in life. Zero friends and they never cared. Saw me spend teenage years in my room alone no problem. I didn't see depression coming til it got too strong I was too young to know how important being social was for the brain. Now they only get angry at me for being depressed. Zero empathy. My father is a massive cunt and he passed me his depression genes. They skipped him ofc. Life is unfair. My life is fucked. No joy in anything. Fuck em. I'll never be worried about that.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: CrappyMJ, Hhhh, ArtVandelay and 4 others
Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
Ma parents neglected me and couldn't guide me in life. Zero friends and they never cared. Saw me spend teenage years in my room alone no problem. I didn't see depression coming til it got too strong I was too young to know how important being social was for the brain. Now they only get angry at me for being depressed. Zero empathy. My father is a massive cunt and he passed me his depression genes. They skipped him ofc. Life is unfair. My life is fucked. No joy in anything. Fuck em. I'll never be worried about that.
I am sorry but its very similar for me too.

Reactions: OnlyMercy
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018

Even though I can relate to this I still feel bad thinking about it because they seemed so sad after my last attempt. My dad was crying, which he never does, and my mom nearly collapsed, despite this being my 4th attempt in 6 years. Both my parents have accepted that eventually I'll be successful but that still doesn't make it any easier since there is no way of knowing how bad they will take it when it actually happens.

Last edited:
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Even though I can relate to this I still will feel bad because they seemed so sad after my last attempt. My dad was crying, which he never does, and my mom nearly collapsed, despite this being my 4th attempt in 6 years. Both my parents have accepted that eventually I'll be successful but that still doesn't make it any easier since there is no way of knowing how bad they will take it when it actually happens.
When I attempted my dad was angry and insulted me. My mom was sad and that's about it.

T

top_cat

Feb 21, 2019
I'm sorry but I personally can't connect with this. I hate being alive and I hate my parents for bringing me here. Although I'm thankful that they're supporting me, they will kick me out.

I don't see why anyone should be obligated to stay alive because two people decided to have a kid. I can't understand it but then again I do have aspergers.

Reactions: Pointlessabyss
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
When I attempted my dad was angry and insulted me. My mom was sad and that's about it.

A lot of times that anger can be from grief or guilt. I know both my parents were mad about previous attempts, but not after the 2 times I nearly died. No one can know how their parents will react when they succeed in ending their lives. Unfortunately they won't be as supportive as you would have hoped until it's too late. It's only when someone passes away that their parents regret how they were and think about how they should have supported you more when you were here.
I'm sorry but I personally can't connect with this. I hate being alive and I hate my parents for bringing me here. Although I'm thankful that they're supporting me, they will kick me out.

I don't see why anyone should be obligated to stay alive because two people decided to have a kid. I can't understand it but then again I do have aspergers.

I felt the same way until I saw how bad they took it last time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pointlessabyss